Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ABANDONED - HAVE NEW ONE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Poscat
Certainly though it depends on the date! The hatchlings are in reasonably high demand so even if you don't buy one it should be fine though I'd rather not wait with them RTB for a long time for the same reason!
I've sold their past hatchlings for around 60k though the price can fluctuate a little! No more than 70k at the very highest, though I'm always open to haggling and a variety of mixed payments if that's too high a price!
@Poscat
Certainly though it depends on the date! The hatchlings are in reasonably high demand so even if you don't buy one it should be fine though I'd rather not wait with them RTB for a long time for the same reason!
I've sold their past hatchlings for around 60k though the price can fluctuate a little! No more than 70k at the very highest, though I'm always open to haggling and a variety of mixed payments if that's too high a price!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins
Hi there! c:
Would you put me on the ping list for Cyclopes and Monarch? And Dysmas and Ihipa as well?
@soulykins
Hi there! c:
Would you put me on the ping list for Cyclopes and Monarch? And Dysmas and Ihipa as well?
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence
Added! I'll let you know when their next nests hatch c:
@Silence
Added! I'll let you know when their next nests hatch c:
@soulykins

I was hoping for March 27 (My birthday aha) Would that date be okay?
@soulykins

I was hoping for March 27 (My birthday aha) Would that date be okay?
@Poscat
That should be fine! I'll but 'em on a nest and just won't hatch 'em until the 27th, that way their cooldown can keep counting down. I'll simply have to keep reminding myself not to hatch them! c:
@Poscat
That should be fine! I'll but 'em on a nest and just won't hatch 'em until the 27th, that way their cooldown can keep counting down. I'll simply have to keep reminding myself not to hatch them! c:
@soulykins

Thank you! (And they will do wonderfull easter hatchling ^^ Yes, my birthday is on easter day.. I must find a chocolate dragon or something like that too I guess ahaha)
@soulykins

Thank you! (And they will do wonderfull easter hatchling ^^ Yes, my birthday is on easter day.. I must find a chocolate dragon or something like that too I guess ahaha)
@baelistair Nauda and Circe have had two fae children! One xyy grey/silver/silver! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21385680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213857/21385680_350.png[/img] [/url] If you're interested he'd be 25k c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21385679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213857/21385679_350.png[/img] [/url] She would be 20k! Please get back to me ASAP either with requests to be taken off the list, further specification such as gender, or whether you'd like to wait until next time! Thank you!
@baelistair
Nauda and Circe have had two fae children! One xyy grey/silver/silver!

21385680_350.png

If you're interested he'd be 25k c:

21385679_350.png

She would be 20k!

Please get back to me ASAP either with requests to be taken off the list, further specification such as gender, or whether you'd like to wait until next time! Thank you!
@soulykins
Oh they're both lovely, but unfortunately I've changed around what I'm wanting for the breeding project I was wanting them for.... So I guess I'd prefer to be taken off the pinglist? :( Sorry! They're super cute and I hope you can find good homes for them soon~
@soulykins
Oh they're both lovely, but unfortunately I've changed around what I'm wanting for the breeding project I was wanting them for.... So I guess I'd prefer to be taken off the pinglist? :( Sorry! They're super cute and I hope you can find good homes for them soon~
@baelistair
That's fine! Thanks for letting me know c:
@baelistair
That's fine! Thanks for letting me know c:
@soulykins

Please could you add me to the pinglist for Rhodon and Kalika, Thanks
@soulykins

Please could you add me to the pinglist for Rhodon and Kalika, Thanks
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27