Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Guys, I think I have a crush..
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
WIndsinger is definitely French (although I guess I could see him as Italian...) I don't know why but Lightweaver's always had the type of voice with a almost English accent you can't identify, Arcanist is Scottish, Plaguemother is Irish and Shadowbinder is a really low and ominous American. Gladekeeper emanates a vaguely Asian-grandmother feeling in her voice. Icewarden is German, Stormcatcher has a Russian accent that gets nearly indecipherable when he's angry, and if Flamebringer doesn't have a impatient Japanese accent then I'll eat my hat. Earthshaker, as the keeper of the whole of the lands, naturally speaks with every accent that is too complicated for us mortals to hear and ends up sounding like a sonorous voice with no accent at all.
WIndsinger is definitely French (although I guess I could see him as Italian...) I don't know why but Lightweaver's always had the type of voice with a almost English accent you can't identify, Arcanist is Scottish, Plaguemother is Irish and Shadowbinder is a really low and ominous American. Gladekeeper emanates a vaguely Asian-grandmother feeling in her voice. Icewarden is German, Stormcatcher has a Russian accent that gets nearly indecipherable when he's angry, and if Flamebringer doesn't have a impatient Japanese accent then I'll eat my hat. Earthshaker, as the keeper of the whole of the lands, naturally speaks with every accent that is too complicated for us mortals to hear and ends up sounding like a sonorous voice with no accent at all.
gM1MTf9.png
Ehh, I'm not too keen on Earthbringer sounding like Morgan Freeman. He's too soft spoken, and the voice doesn't match the way he looks.

I imagine him sounding more like Rock Biter from the Never Ending Story, maybe with a bit of Tolkien dwarf thrown in.
Ehh, I'm not too keen on Earthbringer sounding like Morgan Freeman. He's too soft spoken, and the voice doesn't match the way he looks.

I imagine him sounding more like Rock Biter from the Never Ending Story, maybe with a bit of Tolkien dwarf thrown in.
6kv5.png
Ask me about renting a nest!
So something reminded me about this thread and I decided to go through and see what all was suggested. Let me know if I missed anything since I kind of skimmed the pages of conversation.

Arcanist is British because he's all studious and apparently British is the accent for that. XD

Icewarden is Russian

Shadowbinder was suggested to have a Transylvanian accent.

Windsinger I think was agreed on to have an Australian one or French

Tidelord was Suggested to have one like Sean Connery

EarthShaker with Morgan Freeman's voice

Lightweaver: is Irish or voice like Mary Poppins

Plaguebringer : Something like a New Orleans/ Haitian/ Jamaican accent (a mix between Calypso from Pirates of Caribbean and Mama Odie from Princess Frog or like Nocturnal from TES: Skyrim)

Stormcatcher with a German one
So something reminded me about this thread and I decided to go through and see what all was suggested. Let me know if I missed anything since I kind of skimmed the pages of conversation.

Arcanist is British because he's all studious and apparently British is the accent for that. XD

Icewarden is Russian

Shadowbinder was suggested to have a Transylvanian accent.

Windsinger I think was agreed on to have an Australian one or French

Tidelord was Suggested to have one like Sean Connery

EarthShaker with Morgan Freeman's voice

Lightweaver: is Irish or voice like Mary Poppins

Plaguebringer : Something like a New Orleans/ Haitian/ Jamaican accent (a mix between Calypso from Pirates of Caribbean and Mama Odie from Princess Frog or like Nocturnal from TES: Skyrim)

Stormcatcher with a German one
This thread needs more Gladekeeper. After seeing the little doodle of her in overalls, I now imagine her with a southern accent.

Y'all best keep yer dirty claws outta mah forest! *shakes fist*

Maybe old southern woman. Waaah cutie~
This thread needs more Gladekeeper. After seeing the little doodle of her in overalls, I now imagine her with a southern accent.

Y'all best keep yer dirty claws outta mah forest! *shakes fist*

Maybe old southern woman. Waaah cutie~
zXd6MrP.png 8KmrkcK.png
I just saw Great Gatsby and I thought a few things...

"The Arcanist could say 'old sport' and no one would bat an eye"

also

"What would our dear deities do in a party like this?"

finally

"Damn this movie is awesome."
I just saw Great Gatsby and I thought a few things...

"The Arcanist could say 'old sport' and no one would bat an eye"

also

"What would our dear deities do in a party like this?"

finally

"Damn this movie is awesome."
hatchery.png
This thread wins every award there is to be given ever.
This thread wins every award there is to be given ever.
tumblr_n2ienhxVoC1t3t653o1_250.png
In my headcannon Earthshaker's a lot like Aslan from narnia so I see him with Liam neeson's voice. Morgan Freeman is okay but it just doesn't sound right to me for the Earthshaker. For some reason Liam neeson's voice just works for me. [img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/04/article-1335586-0C55BB91000005DC-22_468x335.jpg[/img]
In my headcannon Earthshaker's a lot like Aslan from narnia so I see him with Liam neeson's voice. Morgan Freeman is okay but it just doesn't sound right to me for the Earthshaker. For some reason Liam neeson's voice just works for me.
article-1335586-0C55BB91000005DC-22_468x335.jpg
DistinctPiercingBillygoat-small.gif tenor.gif
I was fully expecting a can of Arrogant Worms here...

'I think I got a crush... on Celiiiiiine Di~ioooon....'
I was fully expecting a can of Arrogant Worms here...

'I think I got a crush... on Celiiiiiine Di~ioooon....'
Oh deities, I can't stop thinking about them with those voices now. XD
Humanized dragons, gah. *hearts*
Oh deities, I can't stop thinking about them with those voices now. XD
Humanized dragons, gah. *hearts*
RLfLU0h.png
My vote on Plaguebringer is definitely leaning towards Calypso, she's a babe.
I could see Gladekeeper being with an Irish accent though.
My vote on Plaguebringer is definitely leaning towards Calypso, she's a babe.
I could see Gladekeeper being with an Irish accent though.
fZVmdhk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11