Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | N/F Dark Draco skincent (trickmurk entry
1 2 3
@kickingshoes Add your stuff? You mean ping from it? (Also N/F is new to me! What does it mean?)
@kickingshoes Add your stuff? You mean ping from it? (Also N/F is new to me! What does it mean?)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Oops yes that's what I meant! N/F means Nocturne/Female. There's not a lot of room on thread titles, so people will often abbreviate the breed/sex the accent is for, if they're not pinging a shop (SD/M = Skydancer/Male etc)
@Tiriea Oops yes that's what I meant! N/F means Nocturne/Female. There's not a lot of room on thread titles, so people will often abbreviate the breed/sex the accent is for, if they're not pinging a shop (SD/M = Skydancer/Male etc)
@kickingshoes I knew SD I've just only ever seen Noc for Nocturne. Makes sense though C: I guess I just expected something along the lines of (A) (S) or IC at the beginning and I was trying to match up N/F to something seller-y lol
@kickingshoes I knew SD I've just only ever seen Noc for Nocturne. Makes sense though C: I guess I just expected something along the lines of (A) (S) or IC at the beginning and I was trying to match up N/F to something seller-y lol
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@kickingshoes How pretty! Slot please!
@kickingshoes How pretty! Slot please!
@kickingshoes could I get a copy too? :) edit: also, could I get a preview on this dragon? (scryed image because she's still a hatchling) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=26&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=18&elem=6&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img]
@kickingshoes could I get a copy too? :)

edit: also, could I get a preview on this dragon? (scryed image because she's still a hatchling)

dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=26&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=18&elem=6&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Petalwing Peryton XS5Yd41.png Wispwillow Peryton
@kickingshoes
may i have a slot, if they're still open?
@kickingshoes
may i have a slot, if they're still open?
Thank you everyone that preordered! (and wants to order!) I just got a message saying the skin was approved, so I'll go ahead and ping everyone here :D Once I receive payment I'll send you the skin @perytonfeathers here's a preview on that beautiful gal! [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/dmpi7o.jpg[/img] @Kintsy If I ever get around to making a proper one I'll definitely ping you! @Calicougar @Lyudmylah @Mumtup @Alive @Harmonywish @Roselia
Thank you everyone that preordered! (and wants to order!) I just got a message saying the skin was approved, so I'll go ahead and ping everyone here :D Once I receive payment I'll send you the skin

@perytonfeathers here's a preview on that beautiful gal!
dmpi7o.jpg

@Kintsy If I ever get around to making a proper one I'll definitely ping you!

@Calicougar @Lyudmylah @Mumtup @Alive @Harmonywish @Roselia
@kickingshoes Oh, I think you miss spelled my name wrong! ^^'

Ah, I've been thinking and um, is it possible to be taken off the preorder list? Your skincent is beautiful, it's just that I'm saving up to have a try for a limited skinscent I would really like, but I won't have enough gems for if I spend another 700. I'm so sorry! Please tell me if this is a problem, and if I can't be taken off, I can still pay :3
@kickingshoes Oh, I think you miss spelled my name wrong! ^^'

Ah, I've been thinking and um, is it possible to be taken off the preorder list? Your skincent is beautiful, it's just that I'm saving up to have a try for a limited skinscent I would really like, but I won't have enough gems for if I spend another 700. I'm so sorry! Please tell me if this is a problem, and if I can't be taken off, I can still pay :3
@Harmonywish lmao THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR TYPING WHILE HUNGRY

That's totally fine, and thanks for letting me know so quickly!
@Harmonywish lmao THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR TYPING WHILE HUNGRY

That's totally fine, and thanks for letting me know so quickly!
@kickingshoes Ah, thank you so much! Have a lovely day :D
@kickingshoes Ah, thank you so much! Have a lovely day :D
1 2 3