Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow eggs during Trickmuck?
Hey there everyone.
I've been hoarding eggs and I was wondering if my two shadow eggs would be more valuable during Trickmurk Circus or does the festival not really change the value of certain dragons and/or eggs.

Thanks in advance for any help, tips and advice!
Hey there everyone.
I've been hoarding eggs and I was wondering if my two shadow eggs would be more valuable during Trickmurk Circus or does the festival not really change the value of certain dragons and/or eggs.

Thanks in advance for any help, tips and advice!
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
By Yamineco
@Ikkyblergs
While some people do like to have gen1 flight reps born on their respective holidays, I don't think there's enough demand to change the value. I'd hold onto them until the color wheel expansion.
@Ikkyblergs
While some people do like to have gen1 flight reps born on their respective holidays, I don't think there's enough demand to change the value. I'd hold onto them until the color wheel expansion.
she/they, adult
@Ikkyblergs Looks like the price of Shadow eggs has actually gone down from the average ~180-200k during the festival, probably due to all the people scavenging in Shadow for pinecones/eggs during the festival.
@Ikkyblergs Looks like the price of Shadow eggs has actually gone down from the average ~180-200k during the festival, probably due to all the people scavenging in Shadow for pinecones/eggs during the festival.
@Juliamon
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing in terms of the colour wheel expansion. Just had a freind comment that she saw the price of Ice eggs and dragons rise during the last festival and thought Id make sure!

@Tharn
Interesting to watch the economy here! Ha ha ha Thank you for explaining, that definitely makes sense... Literally ALL of my gathering turns have been going to shadow scavenging!

Thanks so much for the response and help. Gratefully appreciated!
@Juliamon
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing in terms of the colour wheel expansion. Just had a freind comment that she saw the price of Ice eggs and dragons rise during the last festival and thought Id make sure!

@Tharn
Interesting to watch the economy here! Ha ha ha Thank you for explaining, that definitely makes sense... Literally ALL of my gathering turns have been going to shadow scavenging!

Thanks so much for the response and help. Gratefully appreciated!
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
By Yamineco