Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems and immaculate tablets?
How much do you value Gems at?If you were buying gems how much treasure would you pay for each?

How much treasure are you willing to pay per immaculate tablet?
How much do you value Gems at?If you were buying gems how much treasure would you pay for each?

[quote name="solomonsong" date="2013-06-27 09:47:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=179427#179427"]How much do you value Gems at?If you were buying gems how much treasure would you pay for each? How much treasure are you willing to pay per immaculate tablet?[/quote]

@solomonsong interesting way to bump :P the price of gems seems to have settled at 1:100.
@solomonsong interesting way to bump :P the price of gems seems to have settled at 1:100.
@ Redragon there only worth 100 each?
@ Redragon there only worth 100 each?
Gems value are not fixed... so it depends on what people are willing to pay, Redragon is saying that people seem to be asking for about 100 treasure for every gem right now. This can and probably will change eventually. If you have gems you will just have to experiment and see what you can get for them.
Same for the immaculate tablets, really. Some people are willing to pay much more for them than others. Your best bet to find current prices would be to look in the item sale thread and in the auction house.
Gems value are not fixed... so it depends on what people are willing to pay, Redragon is saying that people seem to be asking for about 100 treasure for every gem right now. This can and probably will change eventually. If you have gems you will just have to experiment and see what you can get for them.
Same for the immaculate tablets, really. Some people are willing to pay much more for them than others. Your best bet to find current prices would be to look in the item sale thread and in the auction house.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@solomonsong @Redragon
Right now in the Items for Sale forum they are going for 75 treasure for one gem. Basically though on both gems and tablets you'll have to check the market to see their current worth. For gems, I'd check the item for sale forum and for tablets I'd check the AH.

heh @Praeses beat me to it. :P
@solomonsong @Redragon
Right now in the Items for Sale forum they are going for 75 treasure for one gem. Basically though on both gems and tablets you'll have to check the market to see their current worth. For gems, I'd check the item for sale forum and for tablets I'd check the AH.

heh @Praeses beat me to it. :P
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.