Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 162 163
@Techie

Good
@Techie

Good
UZVTEBc.png
@Rexcaliburr

You know how we had to reset the server cause people are mean. All my stuff is gone and its like I'm new to the server all over again ;~; Please help xD
@Rexcaliburr

You know how we had to reset the server cause people are mean. All my stuff is gone and its like I'm new to the server all over again ;~; Please help xD
@YuyaSum What did you lose? I can get someone to return some supplies you lost like blocks and any valuables you may have stored. I'm really sorry for the reset.
@YuyaSum What did you lose? I can get someone to return some supplies you lost like blocks and any valuables you may have stored. I'm really sorry for the reset.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Oh your fine, Stuff like that happens. But what I had is mostly irreverent like iron stuff besides a pick and extra diamonds. I was mostly wondering about farm animals and stuff like that cause finding cows, sheep, and chickens were a bit of a pain. So TL:DR If you can help out with farm animals that would be fantastic :D
@Rexcaliburr Oh your fine, Stuff like that happens. But what I had is mostly irreverent like iron stuff besides a pick and extra diamonds. I was mostly wondering about farm animals and stuff like that cause finding cows, sheep, and chickens were a bit of a pain. So TL:DR If you can help out with farm animals that would be fantastic :D
@YuyaSum If you're online, I can definitely get a staff to come help you spawn some new animals!
@YuyaSum If you're online, I can definitely get a staff to come help you spawn some new animals!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yup, I'm on :D
@Rexcaliburr Yup, I'm on :D
@YuyaSum Just go ahead and ask any staff/builder in help spawning some, tell them I gave permission.
@YuyaSum Just go ahead and ask any staff/builder in help spawning some, tell them I gave permission.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Oh ok. But I have to go for now. So maybe I'll be able to do it at somepoint tomorrow :D
@Rexcaliburr Oh ok. But I have to go for now. So maybe I'll be able to do it at somepoint tomorrow :D
I just finished [url=http://asktheskypirate.tumblr.com/post/139809516808]The Sleeping Shade Inn[/url]. An inn on a floating island, protected from Hostile Mobs. Will probably soon be offering rooms to people who wants one, so they can have a place to hang out and chill :D [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/480884b8a7a21ce38b26a31e265d51aa/tumblr_o2yxkeovGk1rsdvkwo5_1280.png[/img]
I just finished The Sleeping Shade Inn. An inn on a floating island, protected from Hostile Mobs.

Will probably soon be offering rooms to people who wants one, so they can have a place to hang out and chill :D

tumblr_o2yxkeovGk1rsdvkwo5_1280.png
51d3057b9c9549c0de1463a0a2fa33b2722d481c.jpg
@Rexcaliburr

This looks like so much fun!
my IGN is JessyWa :)
@Rexcaliburr

This looks like so much fun!
my IGN is JessyWa :)
FUgNvs8.pnghunter_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgeou.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 162 163