Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Neutral monsters are the scariest...
...When you realise what they are. They don't have any elemental affinty, so they aren't tied to Sornieth. They're eldritch abominations in disguise. OR MAYBE ELDRAZI ABOMINATIONS. THIS IS THE TRUE FORM OF NEUTRAL MONSTERS: [img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111169812/3891882-1382931108889.png[/img]
...When you realise what they are. They don't have any elemental affinty, so they aren't tied to Sornieth. They're eldritch abominations in disguise. OR MAYBE ELDRAZI ABOMINATIONS.

THIS IS THE TRUE FORM OF NEUTRAL MONSTERS:

3891882-1382931108889.png
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy

Nice way to link them to magic the gathering. Though we find neutral enemies to to be interesting. By the way we like your banner, since it has a visual that looks like Roy from fire emblem binding blade, and the black dragon next to it makes me think of fire emblem shadow dragon. We are a bit of a nerd and could not resist commenting.
@Quamosthy

Nice way to link them to magic the gathering. Though we find neutral enemies to to be interesting. By the way we like your banner, since it has a visual that looks like Roy from fire emblem binding blade, and the black dragon next to it makes me think of fire emblem shadow dragon. We are a bit of a nerd and could not resist commenting.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77

It was just one of those moments where the thought hit me out of the blue, and now I can't unthink it.

As for my signature, it's not Roy, but his father Eliwood and the dragon is from my childhood favourite game Heroes of Might and Magic III.
@Nekomancer77

It was just one of those moments where the thought hit me out of the blue, and now I can't unthink it.

As for my signature, it's not Roy, but his father Eliwood and the dragon is from my childhood favourite game Heroes of Might and Magic III.

_____
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy

Ah okay that makes sense, His pixel does look an incredibly lot like Roy from the pixel...but the front is different sorry we did nto notice. We never had the honor to play Eliwood's game sadly though a friend of mine loves Eliwood. If it helps we tend to have a hard time distinguishing pixels, so if we accidently caused offense from nerd excitement we are truly sorry.
@Quamosthy

Ah okay that makes sense, His pixel does look an incredibly lot like Roy from the pixel...but the front is different sorry we did nto notice. We never had the honor to play Eliwood's game sadly though a friend of mine loves Eliwood. If it helps we tend to have a hard time distinguishing pixels, so if we accidently caused offense from nerd excitement we are truly sorry.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Quamosthy Or they could be artifacts that are controlled by the beast clans that could one day takeover all the lairs in Sornieth!
@Quamosthy Or they could be artifacts that are controlled by the beast clans that could one day takeover all the lairs in Sornieth!
Pp5cWtu.pngr.pngg.pngw.pngu.pngb.png0iyUjhh.gif
@Goldovzii Sure, some of them might be artifacts (the Steelhound, comes to mind) but some it's rather obvious they're not. Like the Dodo, or the Winter Wolf. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2780.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/989.png[/img]
@Goldovzii

Sure, some of them might be artifacts (the Steelhound, comes to mind) but some it's rather obvious they're not. Like the Dodo, or the Winter Wolf.

2780.png
989.png

_____
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
[quote name="Quamosthy" date=2016-02-22 03:54:38] ...When you realise what they are. They don't have any elemental affinty, so they aren't tied to Sornieth. They're eldritch abominations in disguise. OR MAYBE ELDRAZI ABOMINATIONS. THIS IS THE TRUE FORM OF NEUTRAL MONSTERS: [img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111169812/3891882-1382931108889.png[/img] [/quote] *high pitched screaming*
Quamosthy wrote on 2016-02-22:
...When you realise what they are. They don't have any elemental affinty, so they aren't tied to Sornieth. They're eldritch abominations in disguise. OR MAYBE ELDRAZI ABOMINATIONS.

THIS IS THE TRUE FORM OF NEUTRAL MONSTERS:

3891882-1382931108889.png

*high pitched screaming*
8vfZ9uw.png
I just think of neutral enemies as creatures without magic, who may or may not have shorter lifespans as a result (not counting in the mass slaughter the coliseum brings (omg, is that where the idea for ghostlight ruins came from? so many are slaughtered, and their spirits are restless, so hence infinite ghost monsters? (i think i need to go back to sleep)))
I just think of neutral enemies as creatures without magic, who may or may not have shorter lifespans as a result (not counting in the mass slaughter the coliseum brings (omg, is that where the idea for ghostlight ruins came from? so many are slaughtered, and their spirits are restless, so hence infinite ghost monsters? (i think i need to go back to sleep)))
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread