Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | CLOSED THANK YOU
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you so much everyone for answering! Everyone who participated was included in the survey!

Just for some background, since some people are concerned about the time and scope of the information given, the 5 min presentation was just something that I thought would be relate-able for everyone.

Whats really going on is my University's Model United Nations club is hosting an event for multiple High school students to come and cooperate to a multi-party resolution. Its going to be over two days or 14 hours all together. The students who are coming are highly motivated so I wont be actually presenting anything, just scoring.

I was just trying to find a topic that would hopefully spark these kids' interest to dig deeper and become creative with their problem solving skills.

Thank you so much every one! Scoring is as follows

First: 7
Second: 1
Third: A tie between 4&5

Thank you all again!
Thank you so much everyone for answering! Everyone who participated was included in the survey!

Just for some background, since some people are concerned about the time and scope of the information given, the 5 min presentation was just something that I thought would be relate-able for everyone.

Whats really going on is my University's Model United Nations club is hosting an event for multiple High school students to come and cooperate to a multi-party resolution. Its going to be over two days or 14 hours all together. The students who are coming are highly motivated so I wont be actually presenting anything, just scoring.

I was just trying to find a topic that would hopefully spark these kids' interest to dig deeper and become creative with their problem solving skills.

Thank you so much every one! Scoring is as follows

First: 7
Second: 1
Third: A tie between 4&5

Thank you all again!
1 2 3 4 5