Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | CLOSED THANK YOU
1 2 3 4 5
If you were 15-18 which topic would interest you most!?

Pick any 2 that you think would be interesting to learn more on
If you have any additional ideas that pertains to International Human Cloning, Trafficking, or Hostage situations, please add your ideas!!!

Thank you!!!

“If you have to make a 5 minute presentation, would you prefer your topic to be…
1. Should Human Therapeutic Cloning(Embryonic Stem Cell Cloning) be legal/illegal?
2. The consequences of Human Sex Trafficking
3. The consequences of Human Labour Trafficking
4. The consequences of Human Organ Harvesting Trafficking
5. How do International Hostage situations affect a government/country?
6. How is a country or government affected by illegal international trafficking?
7. What would the social/economic/political consequence of legalizing/illegalizing Human Cloning?”

If you were 15-18 which topic would interest you most!?

Pick any 2 that you think would be interesting to learn more on
If you have any additional ideas that pertains to International Human Cloning, Trafficking, or Hostage situations, please add your ideas!!!

Thank you!!!

“If you have to make a 5 minute presentation, would you prefer your topic to be…
1. Should Human Therapeutic Cloning(Embryonic Stem Cell Cloning) be legal/illegal?
2. The consequences of Human Sex Trafficking
3. The consequences of Human Labour Trafficking
4. The consequences of Human Organ Harvesting Trafficking
5. How do International Hostage situations affect a government/country?
6. How is a country or government affected by illegal international trafficking?
7. What would the social/economic/political consequence of legalizing/illegalizing Human Cloning?”

So basically I'm going to be hosting for a bunch of highschoolers, but I want to make sure the topic is ENGAGING and EXCITING!!!! Please throw your ideas at me!!
So basically I'm going to be hosting for a bunch of highschoolers, but I want to make sure the topic is ENGAGING and EXCITING!!!! Please throw your ideas at me!!
The question is a bit cut off but I feel like 7. might be an especially interesting one!
The question is a bit cut off but I feel like 7. might be an especially interesting one!
LIo8D8G.gif
I think 7 would be cool! :D
I think 7 would be cool! :D
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@Prideth I'm 16 myself and find all of them interesting, but mainly numbers 7 and 5.
@Prideth I'm 16 myself and find all of them interesting, but mainly numbers 7 and 5.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Prideth

I'm 17 -- I think the human trafficking questions might squick some people out, but I think 1, 5, and 7 are particularly interesting for people interested in sci-fi (which are lots of people, at least at my school.)
@Prideth

I'm 17 -- I think the human trafficking questions might squick some people out, but I think 1, 5, and 7 are particularly interesting for people interested in sci-fi (which are lots of people, at least at my school.)
@Prideth
As a person who falls in that age range, I think 1,2, and especially 7 would be great. Who wouldn't want to learn about human cloning, even if that is just the ethical, legal and medical ramifications?
@Prideth
As a person who falls in that age range, I think 1,2, and especially 7 would be great. Who wouldn't want to learn about human cloning, even if that is just the ethical, legal and medical ramifications?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Being 17 and wanting to pursue Forensic Psychology, I would say that I would enjoy topic 5

But then again, I'm a nerd for criminals and profiling
Being 17 and wanting to pursue Forensic Psychology, I would say that I would enjoy topic 5

But then again, I'm a nerd for criminals and profiling
ku7My32.png
@Prideth 7 and 5 look interesting!
@Prideth 7 and 5 look interesting!
RD7mnb3.jpg
4 and 7, but to be brutally honest they all look a bit boring.
4 and 7, but to be brutally honest they all look a bit boring.
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
1 2 3 4 5