Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | MiniArt of OC's (Pretty Art)
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UrjgIgj.png[/img] Happy late valentines~ (I think these two are my only gay couple, Jason (purple) and Hadey (scar-face)) (fear wall of text, feel free to ignore and just scroll down to pretty picture) So to start off.... I have a slight problem, I have a tendency to never draw my own OC's D: And my art teacher has bugged me about this because apparently you shouldn't use other peoples characters in your portfolio... woops. (I got accepted to my college anyways though, so no harm done?) So my new years resolution was to draw my characters a whole lot more frequently, and kinda not draw other peoples characters so often? Yeah... I got around 3 or so pictures this year of just my characters and over 20 of other peoples characters.... Obviously I am going great on my goal XD So this is going to be just my characters, nothing else but my babies, and their worlds and whatever (maybe I'll even draw a dragon or two D: I do have dragon OC's after all....) I am hoping this might get me to draw more of my characters? Because seeing this big empty thread might make feel unproductive and then I might get an urge to be somewhat productive XD [img]http://i.imgur.com/mutG0aW.png[/img] [b]Izanvi[/b] are my most recent babies that I am cherishing and working on their story (by the way, if anyone wants to help me brainstorm I will love you forever!). Iza (the boy/white eyed one) is a Grim Reaper, whilst Sanvi (purple chick) is an Angel. Iza also have an incredibly weak stomach and gets disgusted very easily (aka, he hates his job) [b]Currently Working On:[/b] Species Sheet for Windigos (Species in Izanvi's story) ... commissions and art trades...... [/center]
UrjgIgj.png
Happy late valentines~ (I think these two are my only gay couple, Jason (purple) and Hadey (scar-face))

(fear wall of text, feel free to ignore and just scroll down to pretty picture)

So to start off....
I have a slight problem, I have a tendency to never draw my own OC's D: And my art teacher has bugged me about this because apparently you shouldn't use other peoples characters in your portfolio... woops. (I got accepted to my college anyways though, so no harm done?)

So my new years resolution was to draw my characters a whole lot more frequently, and kinda not draw other peoples characters so often? Yeah... I got around 3 or so pictures this year of just my characters and over 20 of other peoples characters.... Obviously I am going great on my goal XD

So this is going to be just my characters, nothing else but my babies, and their worlds and whatever (maybe I'll even draw a dragon or two D: I do have dragon OC's after all....) I am hoping this might get me to draw more of my characters? Because seeing this big empty thread might make feel unproductive and then I might get an urge to be somewhat productive XD

mutG0aW.png
Izanvi are my most recent babies that I am cherishing and working on their story (by the way, if anyone wants to help me brainstorm I will love you forever!). Iza (the boy/white eyed one) is a Grim Reaper, whilst Sanvi (purple chick) is an Angel. Iza also have an incredibly weak stomach and gets disgusted very easily (aka, he hates his job)

Currently Working On:
Species Sheet for Windigos (Species in Izanvi's story)
commissions and art trades......
MiniArt
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8pMdYN1.jpg[/img] [b]Aren[/b] and Liza, these two are failed human experimentations attempted to mimic creatures of the Abyssal Realms. Aren is an attempt at mimicking Soules and Liza is an attempt to mimic Windigos [b]Currently Working On:[/b] Species Sheet for Windigos (Species in Izanvi's story) Fake Izanvi Screenshot ... commissions and art trades...... [/center]
8pMdYN1.jpg

Aren and Liza, these two are failed human experimentations attempted to mimic creatures of the Abyssal Realms. Aren is an attempt at mimicking Soules and Liza is an attempt to mimic Windigos

Currently Working On:
Species Sheet for Windigos (Species in Izanvi's story)
Fake Izanvi Screenshot
commissions and art trades......
MiniArt