Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying Human OC Art; CLOSED
1 2 3
@Evirchet ok, awesome! Thanks! She's very lovely, I'm sure I will enjoy drawing her~ I hope you have lots of fun RPing and you get your hands on tons of great art!
@Evirchet ok, awesome! Thanks! She's very lovely, I'm sure I will enjoy drawing her~ I hope you have lots of fun RPing and you get your hands on tons of great art!
I'll buy a few gems for 1:1000
@Evirchet Aw, thank you! I do love my bold colors and thick black lines~ I was hoping it would be similar as to what you'd want im in a real tight pinch for money at the moment but I guess not! Ah, well, good luck on your search!
@Evirchet Aw, thank you! I do love my bold colors and thick black lines~ I was hoping it would be similar as to what you'd want im in a real tight pinch for money at the moment but I guess not! Ah, well, good luck on your search!
LWDw43p.png
@GhostSlugs

Oh wow man your stuff is crazy good. I love how you drew that robot. Unfortunately I'm looking for something a bit more realistically drawn. I'm thinking I'm gonna need to update what I'm looking for in my info.

@Sikaigo

Man just have fun with it! You do some really great art already! Be sure to ping me when it's done tho, I hecka wanna see what you come up with!
@GhostSlugs

Oh wow man your stuff is crazy good. I love how you drew that robot. Unfortunately I'm looking for something a bit more realistically drawn. I'm thinking I'm gonna need to update what I'm looking for in my info.

@Sikaigo

Man just have fun with it! You do some really great art already! Be sure to ping me when it's done tho, I hecka wanna see what you come up with!
Bump!
Bump!
[center]@Evirchet Forgive me for the rush, I have to head out soon but I came over to say I'm also looking for commission work (I only work for USD) and that I may be interested to work with you, if you'd have me! I am a digital artist with a preference for drawing human(oids) in a painterly, semi-realistic style. You can click the images to be taken to my shop, or mail me for more details if you'd like, I'll get back to you asap when I get back today! :) Thank you and good luck! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1512905][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/905165fb948a7d6cc994f3815f28c750/tumblr_o1q1jvlbZ41uspt84o1_250.png[/img][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ec9fcfa9c6128358c1043a98d67401df/tumblr_o1q1jvlbZ41uspt84o3_r1_250.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Evirchet Forgive me for the rush, I have to head out soon but I came over to say I'm also looking for commission work (I only work for USD) and that I may be interested to work with you, if you'd have me! I am a digital artist with a preference for drawing human(oids) in a painterly, semi-realistic style. You can click the images to be taken to my shop, or mail me for more details if you'd like, I'll get back to you asap when I get back today! :) Thank you and good luck!

tumblr_o1q1jvlbZ41uspt84o1_250.pngtumblr_o1q1jvlbZ41uspt84o3_r1_250.png
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Evirchet aaa thank you very much! that really means a lot, ive kinda struggled with confidence in my art a bit which is why i dont have a shop yet, i've been waiting to improve first to be sure it would actually be worth it but in college hopefully it'll work out so thank you!! happy birthday too and again, good luck! c:
@Evirchet aaa thank you very much! that really means a lot, ive kinda struggled with confidence in my art a bit which is why i dont have a shop yet, i've been waiting to improve first to be sure it would actually be worth it but in college hopefully it'll work out so thank you!! happy birthday too and again, good luck! c:
ko - 19 - she/her
@Evirchet - Hello! Would my style interest you at all? There's a link to my art shop in my signature where you can take a look at it. :)
@Evirchet - Hello! Would my style interest you at all? There's a link to my art shop in my signature where you can take a look at it. :)
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Evirchet
I've got examples on my deviantart here
I'm willing to draw for any price (not used to drawing for USD, but it's worth a shot)
If you're looking for something like the Feferi wip, it would take a little longer but I'd try to get it done in a timely fashion.
@Evirchet
I've got examples on my deviantart here
I'm willing to draw for any price (not used to drawing for USD, but it's worth a shot)
If you're looking for something like the Feferi wip, it would take a little longer but I'd try to get it done in a timely fashion.
n2PHQa3.png
@Aztec @Cogwork

Hey, I'm really sorry, but the commission has been filled! Thank you both for your interest, though! Good luck with your art sales, too!

@macaroni

I think your art is really amazing! You definitely have some talent, so keep on working it. You're doing great already. If anybody ever makes you feel poorly about your art, don't give up. Just turn that sadness into spite and keep on doing what you're doing.
@Aztec @Cogwork

Hey, I'm really sorry, but the commission has been filled! Thank you both for your interest, though! Good luck with your art sales, too!

@macaroni

I think your art is really amazing! You definitely have some talent, so keep on working it. You're doing great already. If anybody ever makes you feel poorly about your art, don't give up. Just turn that sadness into spite and keep on doing what you're doing.
@Evirchet
Ah, well, best of luck!
@Evirchet
Ah, well, best of luck!
n2PHQa3.png
1 2 3