Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, there:3
I'm ACapitalFEATHER, but...you can just call me Feather for short:D

I started to play this game about three or four months ago, so...I'm still kind of new to this game.

Well, I would like to make new friends, so feel free to send me message, or friend request!

Oh, BTW, I'm Chinese, English is my secondary language, so sometimes I may made some mistakes. Please don't get mad at me, I may don't mean anything but just misunderstand you;w;
I'm ACapitalFEATHER, but...you can just call me Feather for short:D

I started to play this game about three or four months ago, so...I'm still kind of new to this game.

Well, I would like to make new friends, so feel free to send me message, or friend request!

Oh, BTW, I'm Chinese, English is my secondary language, so sometimes I may made some mistakes. Please don't get mad at me, I may don't mean anything but just misunderstand you;w;
Hello Feather! Nice to meet you, I'm Noctomnis. ^^

Please enjoy your stay here! It is surprisingly difficult to chat considering the large number of people. This is because a lot of threads are made per day so your thread may end up going down the line fast. If you ever need someone to chat too don't be afraid to send me a message~

Hello Feather! Nice to meet you, I'm Noctomnis. ^^

Please enjoy your stay here! It is surprisingly difficult to chat considering the large number of people. This is because a lot of threads are made per day so your thread may end up going down the line fast. If you ever need someone to chat too don't be afraid to send me a message~

@ACapitalFEATHER Hello! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!
@ACapitalFEATHER Hello! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@ACapitalFEATHER
Hello and hope you're enjoying FR!
@ACapitalFEATHER
Hello and hope you're enjoying FR!
@Noctomnis Nice to meet you, too! And Yes, I agree that it's quite difficult to chat in FR, even though I'm really, not "good at" chatting...;3 But thank you for being nice! Maybe someday, I'm gonna send you messages~
@Noctomnis Nice to meet you, too! And Yes, I agree that it's quite difficult to chat in FR, even though I'm really, not "good at" chatting...;3 But thank you for being nice! Maybe someday, I'm gonna send you messages~
@alphacactus Oh yeah, I'm DO have lots of fun in FR./w\ And I'm pretty sure that I will have more fun here.
@alphacactus Oh yeah, I'm DO have lots of fun in FR./w\ And I'm pretty sure that I will have more fun here.
@Lameforger Hi~Thank you, and I do enjoy FR~ I've had lots of fun here.:3
@Lameforger Hi~Thank you, and I do enjoy FR~ I've had lots of fun here.:3
Hello there, welcome to Flight Rising! It's a pleasure to meet you (:
Hello there, welcome to Flight Rising! It's a pleasure to meet you (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png