Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Private Thread] Hey we have a thread
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@Itari10 Speaking of expansions, congratulations on that Venerable Lair! That's a pretty sizable achievement there :D
@Itari10 Speaking of expansions, congratulations on that Venerable Lair! That's a pretty sizable achievement there :D
@Dreamtime

-bows-
Thankies~
We had dom last week so i shamelessly promoted my art to get enough for an expansion
@Dreamtime

-bows-
Thankies~
We had dom last week so i shamelessly promoted my art to get enough for an expansion
@dreamtime @Itari10

Oooh, me wants!!! I didn't get what was the huge hype around first gens but now I do and oh my goodness its unhealthy how much I want them!

Dreamtime: I'm getting there with Game Maker, no seriously it's kicking my butt right now. I had to restart today because I messed one of the tutorials up and couldn't back track enough to find out where. Oh well, I'm pretty good with directions so I didn't languish there for too long. Ha-ha! Oh went back to see Mr. Andrews's class today, reminiscing like major league, feels so long ago!
@dreamtime @Itari10

Oooh, me wants!!! I didn't get what was the huge hype around first gens but now I do and oh my goodness its unhealthy how much I want them!

Dreamtime: I'm getting there with Game Maker, no seriously it's kicking my butt right now. I had to restart today because I messed one of the tutorials up and couldn't back track enough to find out where. Oh well, I'm pretty good with directions so I didn't languish there for too long. Ha-ha! Oh went back to see Mr. Andrews's class today, reminiscing like major league, feels so long ago!
@Itari10 @dreamtime @TheFlyingCat

Also, can someone please tell me what the bottom right icon (parchment thingy) is under my name. I can't click it and I still don't know what it is and GAHHHH!

Sincerely,
Clueless

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it. Idiot.
@Itari10 @dreamtime @TheFlyingCat

Also, can someone please tell me what the bottom right icon (parchment thingy) is under my name. I can't click it and I still don't know what it is and GAHHHH!

Sincerely,
Clueless

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it. Idiot.
@Keemura

Welcome to the glorious world of gen1 hoarding!
@Keemura

Welcome to the glorious world of gen1 hoarding!
@Itari10

Thank you. I will never forgive myself. XD
@Itari10

Thank you. I will never forgive myself. XD
@Latimer
@Latimer
Lichtdrache.gif
@Keemura @TheFlyingCat @dreamtime

Anyone have 4 green ooze I could use and make some to give back at a later date?
@Keemura @TheFlyingCat @dreamtime

Anyone have 4 green ooze I could use and make some to give back at a later date?
@Itari10 Sending some over now!

EDIT: hey look it's a shiny star
@Itari10 Sending some over now!

EDIT: hey look it's a shiny star
@Dreamtime

woooaa GG! Welcome to the shiny star club!

(( thank you <3 ))
@Dreamtime

woooaa GG! Welcome to the shiny star club!

(( thank you <3 ))
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100