Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlegDom] Bleeding Hearts **Closed**
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 237 238
@RandomShmoe OMG! o_o I'm third! O_O THAT MEANS... Holy cow I've never been third! *scans posts* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;_; Boneyard Tatters... Nakra's Plague Flight gift ;_; Well shoot. I guess I thought everyone would chase the Sprites xD;;

I can't believe I won third. o_o That really was an intense, awesome battle. I really wish you guys had won! My gosh, the prizes go on forever o_o

I'll stick Flight-strong and go with Burst of Warmth, the Fire Sprite, please :3

(To avoid confusion)
1. Tattered Apparel
2. Ray of Sunlight
3. Burst of Warmth
@RandomShmoe OMG! o_o I'm third! O_O THAT MEANS... Holy cow I've never been third! *scans posts* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;_; Boneyard Tatters... Nakra's Plague Flight gift ;_; Well shoot. I guess I thought everyone would chase the Sprites xD;;

I can't believe I won third. o_o That really was an intense, awesome battle. I really wish you guys had won! My gosh, the prizes go on forever o_o

I'll stick Flight-strong and go with Burst of Warmth, the Fire Sprite, please :3

(To avoid confusion)
1. Tattered Apparel
2. Ray of Sunlight
3. Burst of Warmth
@RandomShmoe

holy freaking- I actually won. WOO! :D

1. Fugitive Apparel
2. Tis Shocking
3. Learning About the Stars
4. Hatchling Soother
5. Flight Reps
6. Sprite Cousins
7. Black Ice
8. Smoky Noct
9. Golden Princess
@RandomShmoe

holy freaking- I actually won. WOO! :D

1. Fugitive Apparel
2. Tis Shocking
3. Learning About the Stars
4. Hatchling Soother
5. Flight Reps
6. Sprite Cousins
7. Black Ice
8. Smoky Noct
9. Golden Princess
@Aava @TohruAdachi @Draginraptor @Espoir @Lachla @Nyanperona @Riisa @Yay @Appellosine @GreylightS @Spxcx @Lisegathe @MistyGlowy @Marchelute @Etryn @Jacjac @Doughnut @Neeza @RayFisch @moirakoon @arially @Ullish @jbapple @Lrjj @MushroomEmpress @Houtori @DragonPromise @ashthewarlock @TheCorvidPrince @Leopardess @SilverPhoenix @savetheshay @androgynace @Ladycowbell @Yagine @Farandine @Silvanuyx @chezameed @booty @Xeka @kirkfan2255 @Napstablook @PaperGryphon @Lyrilla @Outlandishkg @AstralKepeire @CasualTea96 @Nayiru @nightmischief @Covert @Mito @TheJadeSiren @Ookamiotoko @synnful @Zelan @Catwyrm @Mimmy @HermitQueen @cannibalcreature @ChimerActic @judiama @CleverName @Marduk @TheSilverFox @Karellion @hawchoo @Hiezen @NegCol @Godot @Maltshakes @dudemanbro @IvoryFrost @Sorikia @KyoKai @Zombrigit @ThatOneIceWing @Sirblockcraft @Gottllieb @rachel4reading @Rebekah @TreeIsMetaphor @Gubs @Dreamweave @Kimdra @HeroSmitten @RatofSpring @juut @Lionquinn

RULES
-Winners will be drawn in sets of ten using Random.org
-Winners will submit the number of prizes that corresponds to their number (eg, 1st place chooses 1, 3rd place chooses 3, 7th place chooses 7, etc)
-You have 24 hours to claim your prize after being pinged in a winners list. If you do not respond, you will be bumped down to the end of the list with the next round of winners for another 24 hours. If you still do not respond, your name will be thrown back into the pot.
-Please type out the full names of the packs you want!
-Ping me in your post!
-Any questions? Ask away~

And without further ado~ The Second Batch of Winners!!

Congrats guys!!

1. @ShadowRising
2. @Biohazardia
3. @lizardperson
4. @Akumisan
5. @Riisa
6. @Lecra
7. @TheGrounder
8. @Disnerys
9. @Coralin
10. @Harmonywish
@Aava @TohruAdachi @Draginraptor @Espoir @Lachla @Nyanperona @Riisa @Yay @Appellosine @GreylightS @Spxcx @Lisegathe @MistyGlowy @Marchelute @Etryn @Jacjac @Doughnut @Neeza @RayFisch @moirakoon @arially @Ullish @jbapple @Lrjj @MushroomEmpress @Houtori @DragonPromise @ashthewarlock @TheCorvidPrince @Leopardess @SilverPhoenix @savetheshay @androgynace @Ladycowbell @Yagine @Farandine @Silvanuyx @chezameed @booty @Xeka @kirkfan2255 @Napstablook @PaperGryphon @Lyrilla @Outlandishkg @AstralKepeire @CasualTea96 @Nayiru @nightmischief @Covert @Mito @TheJadeSiren @Ookamiotoko @synnful @Zelan @Catwyrm @Mimmy @HermitQueen @cannibalcreature @ChimerActic @judiama @CleverName @Marduk @TheSilverFox @Karellion @hawchoo @Hiezen @NegCol @Godot @Maltshakes @dudemanbro @IvoryFrost @Sorikia @KyoKai @Zombrigit @ThatOneIceWing @Sirblockcraft @Gottllieb @rachel4reading @Rebekah @TreeIsMetaphor @Gubs @Dreamweave @Kimdra @HeroSmitten @RatofSpring @juut @Lionquinn

RULES
-Winners will be drawn in sets of ten using Random.org
-Winners will submit the number of prizes that corresponds to their number (eg, 1st place chooses 1, 3rd place chooses 3, 7th place chooses 7, etc)
-You have 24 hours to claim your prize after being pinged in a winners list. If you do not respond, you will be bumped down to the end of the list with the next round of winners for another 24 hours. If you still do not respond, your name will be thrown back into the pot.
-Please type out the full names of the packs you want!
-Ping me in your post!
-Any questions? Ask away~

And without further ado~ The Second Batch of Winners!!

Congrats guys!!

1. @ShadowRising
2. @Biohazardia
3. @lizardperson
4. @Akumisan
5. @Riisa
6. @Lecra
7. @TheGrounder
8. @Disnerys
9. @Coralin
10. @Harmonywish
@Catwyrm

The main ticket sheet is here

There is technically a link for it in the second post, but I'm a dumb and it's not really obvious >.<
@Catwyrm

The main ticket sheet is here

There is technically a link for it in the second post, but I'm a dumb and it's not really obvious >.<
@RandomShmoe AHH omg *-*

1. Color of Night
  2. Five Egg Nest
  3. Coatl
  4. Glim Viper
  5. Contaminated Earth
  6. Shimmering Grass
  7. Black ice
@RandomShmoe AHH omg *-*

1. Color of Night
  2. Five Egg Nest
  3. Coatl
  4. Glim Viper
  5. Contaminated Earth
  6. Shimmering Grass
  7. Black ice
Wow! SO excited to have won - in the second drawing too! This has never happened to me before!!! :'D @RandomShmoe

Here is what I would be interested in:

1. Tricking the Crown
2. Tricking the Crown 2

(Aka a tricktrouper crown XD)
Wow! SO excited to have won - in the second drawing too! This has never happened to me before!!! :'D @RandomShmoe

Here is what I would be interested in:

1. Tricking the Crown
2. Tricking the Crown 2

(Aka a tricktrouper crown XD)
@RandomShmoe

So happy I got chosen~ I'm 10 but still :3

1. Tricking the Crown
2. Tricking the Crown 2
3. Sprite Sisters
4. Plague Festival
5. Plague Starter
6. Hidden in the Shadows
7. Fresh Air
8. A Blue Hedgehog’s Cousin
9. Moving Earth
10. Eat and Drink Healthy
@RandomShmoe

So happy I got chosen~ I'm 10 but still :3

1. Tricking the Crown
2. Tricking the Crown 2
3. Sprite Sisters
4. Plague Festival
5. Plague Starter
6. Hidden in the Shadows
7. Fresh Air
8. A Blue Hedgehog’s Cousin
9. Moving Earth
10. Eat and Drink Healthy
@RandomShmoe
!!!
Wow I have never actually won a dom raffle before!

Prizes:
  1. Sprite Cousins
  2. Elemental Warriors
  3. Plague Take Seven
  4. Color of Night
  5. Ice Festival
  6. Ember Fairy
  7. Snow Queen
  8. Light Take Three
@RandomShmoe
!!!
Wow I have never actually won a dom raffle before!

Prizes:
  1. Sprite Cousins
  2. Elemental Warriors
  3. Plague Take Seven
  4. Color of Night
  5. Ice Festival
  6. Ember Fairy
  7. Snow Queen
  8. Light Take Three
7V3IPXA.png
@RandomShmoe

!! Wow, awesome :D