Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 5-Digit & 6-Digits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Psionics
No problem! I looked through all of the dragons and didn't even realize that there were two with the same name oops haha

Would you take 110k for her?
@Psionics
No problem! I looked through all of the dragons and didn't even realize that there were two with the same name oops haha

output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
[quote name="altitude" date=2016-02-15 16:00:40] @Psionics No problem! I looked through all of the dragons and didn't even realize that there were two with the same name oops haha Would you take 110k for her? [/quote] @altitude I will :] CR heading your way!
altitude wrote on 2016-02-15:
@Psionics

@altitude
I will :] CR heading your way!
sphwgl.pngppp-badge_breedstore.gif
@Psionics No worries! Thank you :) Please let me know if you get any other offers <3
@Psionics No worries! Thank you :) Please let me know if you get any other offers <3
@Psionics
Thank you!
@Psionics
Thank you!
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@Psionics: I just saw that the prices of Noct eggs have dropped a bit so I can add either 50k to the treasure amount to still come to the 350k or offer 2 noct eggs for 400k if you prefer?
@Psionics: I just saw that the prices of Noct eggs have dropped a bit so I can add either 50k to the treasure amount to still come to the 350k or offer 2 noct eggs for 400k if you prefer?
lightbottom.png
@Psionics
Would you give me a ping for #299736 the day you plan to make your final decision?
@Psionics
Would you give me a ping for #299736 the day you plan to make your final decision?
@sbslink
Thanks for letting me know! Just coming up to the 350k is fine! You would still be the highest offer, after all :]
Unless of course you want to increase the value to 400kt to deter @Stelarc or anyone else from counter-offering; it's up to you!

@jibori
Of course! That may be today, unless another offer is made before the day is over.
@sbslink
Thanks for letting me know! Just coming up to the 350k is fine! You would still be the highest offer, after all :]
Unless of course you want to increase the value to 400kt to deter @Stelarc or anyone else from counter-offering; it's up to you!

@jibori
Of course! That may be today, unless another offer is made before the day is over.
sphwgl.pngppp-badge_breedstore.gif
@Psionics: If you are okay with two noct eggs as an offer of 400k then yeah :) I also would love a ping when you make your decision if somebody outbids me. Because I might be at a bit of a disadvantage because of my timezone :/

EDIT: Once again I sadly have to go to bed. But I am still very much interested in buying him. So if I get outbid I would up my offer.
@Psionics: If you are okay with two noct eggs as an offer of 400k then yeah :) I also would love a ping when you make your decision if somebody outbids me. Because I might be at a bit of a disadvantage because of my timezone :/

EDIT: Once again I sadly have to go to bed. But I am still very much interested in buying him. So if I get outbid I would up my offer.
lightbottom.png
@Psionics
I'll add offer of 375kt worth treasure/gem for him :D
@Psionics
I'll add offer of 375kt worth treasure/gem for him :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8