Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Shy's art shop: dragons and creatures-
[b]---SCROLL DOWN FOR LIMITED SLOT BUST COMMISSIONS FOR TREASURE/GEMS--- [/b] Hiya, this is my first post and first time setting up an art shop here! I'm open for commissions at the moment. You can contact me on any of my websites listed bellow, or my email shyguyart(at)gmail.com or leave a message or comment here :) [url=http://shiala.deviantart.com/]DeviantART[/url] | [url=http://the-shy-guy-art.tumblr.com/]Tumblr[/url] | [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/the-shy-guy/]Furaffinity [/url] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/31e8/f/2016/059/5/f/updated_commissions_pricelist__open__by_shiala-d9tehh8.png[/img] PAYPAL ONLY, all prices listed are in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS, please please please convert the price to your own currency before asking for a slot, make sure its affordable for you, as I ask payment upfront after a sketch is finalised! TOS -FOR CUSTOM DESIGNS: if you wish to sell a custom creature design (or an adopt creature) please only sell it for equal, or less then that you paid for it. I would also aprechiate if you would let me know who the new owner is! -Final high res and web friendly image are sent as a digital copy through email. -Payment is upfront through paypal, and I will not work with deadlines. (If you need something completed and the deadline is over 3 months away however, that is acceptable, eg. a birthday or christmass gift) -Work will be completed within a month, unless the circumstances are unusual or for any other change in my personal life that means I am unable to complete the image within this time. -Visual references are preferable, however I will accept text descriptions too. -You (the commissioner) are paying for a service and not the image rights, I may upload the final image and present it publicly or use it as a future example (while giving credit to the commissioner, unless they wish to remain anonymous). -Personal non-commercial use ONLY. -You may re-post the image, alter and use it so long as credit is given correctly.(A link back to any of my online galleries is preferable) -Depending on character complexity, I may charge an extra fee to compensate more time spent (this will be discussed and determined before any payment is made) -A refund can be organised if I am unable to complete the commission for any reason, or if requested before the image is completed. A refund will not be given once the work is completed. -I will make a sketch first, once you are content with that I will request payment before I work on completing the image. If you decide you dont want the commission, you do not own the sketch as you didn't pay for it. -I may refuse to work with you, or draw the subject matter you request if I am personally uncomfortable, or any other reason. WHAT I WILL DRAW: Anthros/Furrys ect, monsters, animals, fan-characters, gore, body horror, humanoids (humans are not my strongest point, however), pokemon/pokemon teams or pokemon fusions, ect. Feel free to browse my art to get an idea of what I do best. (Ive probably forgotten to mention a few things, oops. Please ask if you're unsure if what you want is something I will draw) WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW: NSFW, heavy fetish art (I'm not a fan of much but given its so broad for some people, feel free to ask if your subject matter is OK with me), robots, fanart of official characters, overly complex designs (feel free to ask if you’re unsure). I will not draw art that depicts inappropriate/hateful content, please remember that I may decline what you ask if I am uncomfortable with the subject matter, or if I feel I cannot complete it. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions at all!
---SCROLL DOWN FOR LIMITED SLOT BUST COMMISSIONS FOR TREASURE/GEMS---

Hiya, this is my first post and first time setting up an art shop here!

I'm open for commissions at the moment.

You can contact me on any of my websites listed bellow, or my email shyguyart(at)gmail.com or leave a message or comment here :)
DeviantART | Tumblr | Furaffinity

updated_commissions_pricelist__open__by_shiala-d9tehh8.png

PAYPAL ONLY, all prices listed are in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS, please please please convert the price to your own currency before asking for a slot, make sure its affordable for you, as I ask payment upfront after a sketch is finalised!

TOS

-FOR CUSTOM DESIGNS: if you wish to sell a custom creature design (or an adopt creature) please only sell it for equal, or less then that you paid for it. I would also aprechiate if you would let me know who the new owner is!

-Final high res and web friendly image are sent as a digital copy through email.
-Payment is upfront through paypal, and I will not work with deadlines. (If you need something completed and the deadline is over 3 months away however, that is acceptable, eg. a birthday or christmass gift)
-Work will be completed within a month, unless the circumstances are unusual or for any other change in my personal life that means I am unable to complete the image within this time.
-Visual references are preferable, however I will accept text descriptions too.

-You (the commissioner) are paying for a service and not the image rights, I may upload the final image and present it publicly or use it as a future example (while giving credit to the commissioner, unless they wish to remain anonymous).
-Personal non-commercial use ONLY.
-You may re-post the image, alter and use it so long as credit is given correctly.(A link back to any of my online galleries is preferable)

-Depending on character complexity, I may charge an extra fee to compensate more time spent (this will be discussed and determined before any payment is made)
-A refund can be organised if I am unable to complete the commission for any reason, or if requested before the image is completed. A refund will not be given once the work is completed.
-I will make a sketch first, once you are content with that I will request payment before I work on completing the image. If you decide you dont want the commission, you do not own the sketch as you didn't pay for it.
-I may refuse to work with you, or draw the subject matter you request if I am personally uncomfortable, or any other reason.

WHAT I WILL DRAW:
Anthros/Furrys ect, monsters, animals, fan-characters, gore, body horror, humanoids (humans are not my strongest point, however), pokemon/pokemon teams or pokemon fusions, ect. Feel free to browse my art to get an idea of what I do best. (Ive probably forgotten to mention a few things, oops. Please ask if you're unsure if what you want is something I will draw)

WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW:
NSFW, heavy fetish art (I'm not a fan of much but given its so broad for some people, feel free to ask if your subject matter is OK with me), robots, fanart of official characters, overly complex designs (feel free to ask if you’re unsure). I will not draw art that depicts inappropriate/hateful content, please remember that I may decline what you ask if I am uncomfortable with the subject matter, or if I feel I cannot complete it.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions at all!
CURRENT WAITING LIST FOR LIMITED SLOT BUST COMMISSIONS:

1.Azlynn (COMPLETED)
2.Shian (COMPLETED)
3.Ivy4Harley (COMPLETED)
CURRENT WAITING LIST FOR LIMITED SLOT BUST COMMISSIONS:

1.Azlynn (COMPLETED)
2.Shian (COMPLETED)
3.Ivy4Harley (COMPLETED)
[b]LIMITED SLOT, DRAGON BUST COMMISSIONS FOR TREASURE/GEMS [OPEN]:[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/9c0f41b229e01d15acaa2068017fd366/tumblr_o2lp7aKUYh1rcpypro1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/9072a99dd3a36abce41fa5f75eed01a0/tumblr_o2lp7aKUYh1rcpypro2_1280.png[/img] [b][b]I will be taking 6 slots for these, and may open more in the future if it works out.[/b] Pricelist: [LIST] [*]1M treasure OR 1540 Gems - Normal dragon, any genes skins or accents, NO apparel. [*]1.3M Treasure OR 2000 gems - All above WITH apparel.[/b] [/LIST] Prices were based on 1G = 650T rule, and 100G = $1 [LIST] [*]Please read the above TOS before inquiring. [*]First come first serve. [*]I will accept payment upfront, I will request it as I get through the list. [*]Please leave a comment claiming a slot. One slot per person please, one dragon per person please. [*]Please be aware I am unavailable to work every day of the week; I should be able to complete an illustration within a week of starting. [*]Refunds will be given if I'm unable to complete the work, refunds will not be given once the finished illustration has been made. [/LIST] -I have unlimited slots for my normal money commissions above, if anyone would prefer one of those - GENERAL NOTES: -I will likely stream myself working on these. -its currently 2 am as I'm posting this so in around 8-10 hours when I wake up I will update everything if people have claimed slots. -I will fix any mistakes/make updates tomorrow when I wake up -Once this is all completed I may delete parts of this to clean it up for the next round, heads up.
LIMITED SLOT, DRAGON BUST COMMISSIONS FOR TREASURE/GEMS [OPEN]:

tumblr_o2lp7aKUYh1rcpypro1_1280.png

tumblr_o2lp7aKUYh1rcpypro2_1280.png

I will be taking 6 slots for these, and may open more in the future if it works out.

Pricelist:

• 1M treasure OR 1540 Gems - Normal dragon, any genes skins or accents, NO apparel.
  • 1.3M Treasure OR 2000 gems - All above WITH apparel.

Prices were based on 1G = 650T rule, and 100G = $1

• Please read the above TOS before inquiring.
  • First come first serve.
  • I will accept payment upfront, I will request it as I get through the list.
  • Please leave a comment claiming a slot. One slot per person please, one dragon per person please.
  • Please be aware I am unavailable to work every day of the week; I should be able to complete an illustration within a week of starting.
  • Refunds will be given if I'm unable to complete the work, refunds will not be given once the finished illustration has been made.

-I have unlimited slots for my normal money commissions above, if anyone would prefer one of those -

GENERAL NOTES:

-I will likely stream myself working on these.
-its currently 2 am as I'm posting this so in around 8-10 hours when I wake up I will update everything if people have claimed slots.
-I will fix any mistakes/make updates tomorrow when I wake up
-Once this is all completed I may delete parts of this to clean it up for the next round, heads up.
@Shiala i'll claim one of those treasure/gem bust slots c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17474846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174749/17474846_350.png[/img] [/url] how about Aislinn here?
@Shiala
i'll claim one of those treasure/gem bust slots c:

17474846_350.png

how about Aislinn here?
@Azlynn
Awesome! you caught me before I'm about to sleep so I'll put you down.
@Azlynn
Awesome! you caught me before I'm about to sleep so I'll put you down.
@Shiala I'll take a dragon bust gem slot. Now to go play roulette wheel and see which dragon wins. edit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14884347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148844/14884347_350.png[/img] [/url] Yasha wins so no apparel needed looks like.
@Shiala I'll take a dragon bust gem slot. Now to go play roulette wheel and see which dragon wins.

edit:

14884347_350.png

Yasha wins so no apparel needed looks like.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian no apparel needed for sure! I
ll put you down and send you a message about the expression/any specific details you'd like :)
@Shian no apparel needed for sure! I
ll put you down and send you a message about the expression/any specific details you'd like :)
I'll take a gems bust slot, please
I'll take a gems bust slot, please
@Ivy4Harley I'll put you down for a slot :)
@Ivy4Harley I'll put you down for a slot :)
yay thanks Shiala. :)
yay thanks Shiala. :)