Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82
PUPPIES
PUPPIES
tumblr_odrif081KQ1veeoeeo1_500.png
Oooh nice! Thank very much!!
Oooh nice! Thank very much!!
Fire%20Line%20-%20LadyMorwen.png
YES! <3
YES! <3
JFi2i6o.png
neoJXZJ.png
EarthFamiliars_zpsw7t8nsj2.png
I wish I had finished my familiar entry but all the ones picked are lovely anyway :)

I love everything in this update, I definitely need the caimans and the new Baldwin apparel. I'm glad we have somewhere for our exp to go to again, I maxed out early last time and wasted 4000+ exp ;_;

Thank you to anyone who likes my Banded Owlcat skin, it was of course over a year ago these were made and it was also my very first skin! I'm happy it's finally here :D
I wish I had finished my familiar entry but all the ones picked are lovely anyway :)

I love everything in this update, I definitely need the caimans and the new Baldwin apparel. I'm glad we have somewhere for our exp to go to again, I maxed out early last time and wasted 4000+ exp ;_;

Thank you to anyone who likes my Banded Owlcat skin, it was of course over a year ago these were made and it was also my very first skin! I'm happy it's finally here :D
lighttop.png
OOOH!!
CAN'T WAIT!!

*screams happyly*
OOOH!!
CAN'T WAIT!!

*screams happyly*
AHHHHHH&
AHHHHHH&
sdSRvlV.png
ya bud
ya bud
OcuEUQj.png
I have yet to get any lol cri
I have yet to get any lol cri
Everything looks great! Congrats to the winners of the familiar contest, they look amazing. :)
Everything looks great! Congrats to the winners of the familiar contest, they look amazing. :)
AND I'M LIKE YESSSSSSSSSSSS
AND I'M LIKE YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Jenefar and Becky

Meepcow and Clawfall

Together we are.......

BECKYFAR
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82