Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | DeviantArtists? (more)
1 2 3 4
I'm theOwlette on FA! :D
I'm theOwlette on FA! :D
n90lOGR.png
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
pyAp3dI.png
xmikUei.png
I'm on deviant art as alamorah. I don't really have any dragon art as of yet but I am planning on working on some.
I'm on deviant art as alamorah. I don't really have any dragon art as of yet but I am planning on working on some.
Unfortunately, deviantART kinda punched me in the face with their last update that forces us to use the Stash writer, so I've offically quit the site, leaving my account up only to direct people to my Tumblr :P

If you want to see my gallery though, that's [Here]
And my Tumblr is: [Here]

Technically I have an FA, but I'm super lazy about updating it because I'm not crazy about the interface lol
Unfortunately, deviantART kinda punched me in the face with their last update that forces us to use the Stash writer, so I've offically quit the site, leaving my account up only to direct people to my Tumblr :P

If you want to see my gallery though, that's [Here]
And my Tumblr is: [Here]

Technically I have an FA, but I'm super lazy about updating it because I'm not crazy about the interface lol
My deviantART is Zhendragon and my FA is MishaMutt.

I haven't really been drawing the past few months because real life is tough. :C Wish I had more time to do art, even motivation.
My deviantART is Zhendragon and my FA is MishaMutt.

I haven't really been drawing the past few months because real life is tough. :C Wish I had more time to do art, even motivation.
T8qcMaV.png
UrbanNightmare over at deviantART.
UrbanNightmare over at deviantART.
My deviantart is Zapydos2. Yeah I use the same username all over. X)
My deviantart is Zapydos2. Yeah I use the same username all over. X)
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
TaesoSpiritDragon on DA (really old account, hence why the name is so.. cliche?) and Taesolieroy on FA and Weasyl.

Kind of in lurk mode at the moment until I can recover energy and finish commissions.
TaesoSpiritDragon on DA (really old account, hence why the name is so.. cliche?) and Taesolieroy on FA and Weasyl.

Kind of in lurk mode at the moment until I can recover energy and finish commissions.
I'm on dA as rSwitch. I try to be active although I never really get any feedback or comments anymore. xD;
I'm on dA as rSwitch. I try to be active although I never really get any feedback or comments anymore. xD;
dA o3o
dA o3o
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
I never like to miss a chance at self-promotion. =P

My DeviantArt Account

Much more dragon artwork in the pipeline! =)

~ Azophel
I never like to miss a chance at self-promotion. =P

My DeviantArt Account

Much more dragon artwork in the pipeline! =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 3 4