Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82
IS THAT WINGED CORGIS?? WINGED! CORGIS!?! AND ALLIGATORS!
I WANT THEM ALLLL!!!!!
IS THAT WINGED CORGIS?? WINGED! CORGIS!?! AND ALLIGATORS!
I WANT THEM ALLLL!!!!!
MvPyP7X.pngryXpLEh.pngPHWD5IJ.png
Winged corgi. MUST have!
Winged corgi. MUST have!
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
Congrats to the winners of the Familiar contest! It's hard to be bummed out that my entry didn't win when all the entries that did are so beautiful. =P I can't wait to collect the Serpentas - they are gorgeous!

~ Azophel
Congrats to the winners of the Familiar contest! It's hard to be bummed out that my entry didn't win when all the entries that did are so beautiful. =P I can't wait to collect the Serpentas - they are gorgeous!

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Familiar hunting here I come!

All those chests I saved up are now coming in handy! Just got 3 of the new familiars :)
Familiar hunting here I come!

All those chests I saved up are now coming in handy! Just got 3 of the new familiars :)
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
So many pretty Familiars in this update :'D
Congrats to the winners by the way! :D
So many pretty Familiars in this update :'D
Congrats to the winners by the way! :D
-
xmikUei.png
-
//SCREAMS FOREVER
//SCREAMS FOREVER
Familiars... so many new familiars to get... seems my quest will never end. Anyway, thanks for all these additions. I'm impatient to reach the lv 13 at Baldwin's Brew, the new apparel is quite classy ~
Familiars... so many new familiars to get... seems my quest will never end. Anyway, thanks for all these additions. I'm impatient to reach the lv 13 at Baldwin's Brew, the new apparel is quite classy ~
Belgian player here - to find my Lair just follow the smell of fries

9 hours ahead of server time
!!!!!!
!!!!!!
2mnGUgQ.png
That is a LOT of new familiars!! :O hooray for new Baldwin stuff, love those tools!
That is a LOT of new familiars!! :O hooray for new Baldwin stuff, love those tools!
kV9q7M8.gif
YES, a new Baldwin level ! Time to get brewing ! :D
YES, a new Baldwin level ! Time to get brewing ! :D
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82