Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM]SpriteTale CLOSED (DONE)
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 182 183
@SilverLanayru
All recorded and being shipped out! Lightweaver will love these new recruits. I squeed excitedly over the one named Lirael.
And goodness gracious I hope there's another flip! We're working so hard! It's super fun but also exhausting!
@SilverLanayru
All recorded and being shipped out! Lightweaver will love these new recruits. I squeed excitedly over the one named Lirael.
And goodness gracious I hope there's another flip! We're working so hard! It's super fun but also exhausting!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel
I have sent them to you, and soon there are three LV7
@QueenSabriel
I have sent them to you, and soon there are three LV7
@QueenSabriel Awesome, thanks again. xP I gotta go catch up on sleep now, but let's see what magical shenanigans I can try to pull tomorrow. *w* You acolights got this! *shakes pom-poms*

P.S. By the way, Faron (#10702497) is a level 25 and it was recorded as a level 5. ;3 lol
@QueenSabriel Awesome, thanks again. xP I gotta go catch up on sleep now, but let's see what magical shenanigans I can try to pull tomorrow. *w* You acolights got this! *shakes pom-poms*

P.S. By the way, Faron (#10702497) is a level 25 and it was recorded as a level 5. ;3 lol
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
Omg how embarrasing -headdesk- I think i need to get some sleep here soon too! I fixed her for you! thanks for the headsup though, I would have totally missed it.

Good luck tomorrow! I believe in your magical Shennanigans!

@hibiscus98
Got your kiddos recorded and they're being sent off to Glittermom now!
@SilverLanayru
Omg how embarrasing -headdesk- I think i need to get some sleep here soon too! I fixed her for you! thanks for the headsup though, I would have totally missed it.

Good luck tomorrow! I believe in your magical Shennanigans!

@hibiscus98
Got your kiddos recorded and they're being sent off to Glittermom now!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@Atomika The ping got lost in all the CRs! Everyone is recorded and off to Glittermom. Thanks for your support!
@Atomika The ping got lost in all the CRs! Everyone is recorded and off to Glittermom. Thanks for your support!
l6p0Fn5.png
@ItsASomething @Rap @MissMokushiroku @Broderick
Your dragons have been double checked and recorded! :) thank you for sending to Light :D
@ItsASomething @Rap @MissMokushiroku @Broderick
Your dragons have been double checked and recorded! :) thank you for sending to Light :D
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@Kiddiekun
Hi! I can't accept the CR for Talfryn because he has a familiar attached.
@Kiddiekun
Hi! I can't accept the CR for Talfryn because he has a familiar attached.
iSeAVDm.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@DCGelfling whoa, sorry about that! I guess I must have accepted it along with a lot of non-1t trades and so got it mixed in!

@Bic thank you for fixing it! :)
@DCGelfling whoa, sorry about that! I guess I must have accepted it along with a lot of non-1t trades and so got it mixed in!

@Bic thank you for fixing it! :)
Up you go!
Up you go!
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@Rosabelle

Sorry about all the hatchies.
@Rosabelle

Sorry about all the hatchies.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 182 183