Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help?
Ok so I don't know what's going on for me but I have having problems.. I guess you could call it that.. Ok here we go it started two days ago I can no longer Visit my Familiar (it already says I did but I am sure I haven't) I cannot use any of the Dragons in the Trading Post (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, Crim's Collection Cart, Swipp's Swap Stand) on this page it says I have 58335 money but on the other page I have open it says 55050, Yesterday I had one egg now I have 2 :/

I honestly don't know what to do. My sister plays this game and she doesn't have any of these problems.

Thanks for you help

-Syd33
Ok so I don't know what's going on for me but I have having problems.. I guess you could call it that.. Ok here we go it started two days ago I can no longer Visit my Familiar (it already says I did but I am sure I haven't) I cannot use any of the Dragons in the Trading Post (Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, Crim's Collection Cart, Swipp's Swap Stand) on this page it says I have 58335 money but on the other page I have open it says 55050, Yesterday I had one egg now I have 2 :/

I honestly don't know what to do. My sister plays this game and she doesn't have any of these problems.

Thanks for you help

-Syd33
Ok its me again I refreshed the page now I am back to one egg and it says I haven't incubated it which I already have :/
Ok its me again I refreshed the page now I am back to one egg and it says I haven't incubated it which I already have :/
Are you sure your sister didn't accidentally play on your account? I know with IE especially sometimes even if you don't have remember me checked it will still keep you logged in. So it's possible she didn't notice and accidentally played on yours for a few minutes?
Are you sure your sister didn't accidentally play on your account? I know with IE especially sometimes even if you don't have remember me checked it will still keep you logged in. So it's possible she didn't notice and accidentally played on yours for a few minutes?
She's not awake yet unless she's up in her room playing on her phone and I refreshed the page with the eggs on it now I have two eggs again
She's not awake yet unless she's up in her room playing on her phone and I refreshed the page with the eggs on it now I have two eggs again
Ok, you should probably contact a mod/admin then. @Lune
Ok, you should probably contact a mod/admin then. @Lune
Thank you
Thank you
Well, the egg thing is solved. Check the latest announcement on the main page. Clutch sizes have been rebalanced and if your dragons only produced one egg, it automatically gave you another one. Which I do see in your nest. Try clearing your cache, that will probably solve the disappearing/reappearing egg issue.

Still can't explain the other things though.
Well, the egg thing is solved. Check the latest announcement on the main page. Clutch sizes have been rebalanced and if your dragons only produced one egg, it automatically gave you another one. Which I do see in your nest. Try clearing your cache, that will probably solve the disappearing/reappearing egg issue.

Still can't explain the other things though.