Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievements don`t count
1 2
I looked through my Achievements but there are some I reached where I don`t got pionts or some I reached but don`t counted.
An example:

Level 10 Digging
My digging is at level 10 but I don`t got the archievement

or I got 4 Achievements in battle but only have 10 Achievement points, I got Brawler, Slayer, Level 10 - 1 Dragon and Level 10 - 3 Dragons if I count correct I should have 45 points.

I am wrong and the Achievement count is differend than I think or is it a bug?
I looked through my Achievements but there are some I reached where I don`t got pionts or some I reached but don`t counted.
An example:

Level 10 Digging
My digging is at level 10 but I don`t got the archievement

or I got 4 Achievements in battle but only have 10 Achievement points, I got Brawler, Slayer, Level 10 - 1 Dragon and Level 10 - 3 Dragons if I count correct I should have 45 points.

I am wrong and the Achievement count is differend than I think or is it a bug?
@Shajana
See the sticky in the bug report forum:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=825011&p=mb
Most achievements (other than breeding and coliseum) have been disabled for a while now for performance reasons. They'll return eventually. ^^
@Shajana
See the sticky in the bug report forum:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=825011&p=mb
Most achievements (other than breeding and coliseum) have been disabled for a while now for performance reasons. They'll return eventually. ^^
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
Oh ok, sorry I am pretty new so I wasn`t sure where I could search for the problem I have, I really hope it will return because new members don`t have a chance to get some achievement points
Oh ok, sorry I am pretty new so I wasn`t sure where I could search for the problem I have, I really hope it will return because new members don`t have a chance to get some achievement points
@Shajana

Please feel free to ask any questions in the Help Center! :) That's what everyone is here for! And, I know that the administration team is working on having Achievements implemented again, no need to worry. :)
@Shajana

Please feel free to ask any questions in the Help Center! :) That's what everyone is here for! And, I know that the administration team is working on having Achievements implemented again, no need to worry. :)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I was just about to ask about this actually. ^^;;
I was just about to ask about this actually. ^^;;
Is it just me... or are they working now? I had like 40 points and now I suddenly have 110... O_o
Is it just me... or are they working now? I had like 40 points and now I suddenly have 110... O_o
@Elsina - I have many, many achievements that should apply right when achievements are activated again, so they're not back on. Coliseum and breeding achievements still work, and by the looks of your profile you've been earning achievements for battling. That would probably be why your achievement number is increasing.
@Elsina - I have many, many achievements that should apply right when achievements are activated again, so they're not back on. Coliseum and breeding achievements still work, and by the looks of your profile you've been earning achievements for battling. That would probably be why your achievement number is increasing.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh... I must have just picked up a lot and not realized it.

I hadn't been paying attention lol silly me xP
Oh... I must have just picked up a lot and not realized it.

I hadn't been paying attention lol silly me xP
@Elsina

It's probably not that you weren't paying attention or anything, because there seems to sometimes be a large delay between earning an activated achievement and getting the points for it. The points probably all just dropped at once and you may not have gotten the pop-ups notifying you of earning them (yet?). I just today got the points for two Coliseum achievements I earned about... a week ago? I also earned a breeding achievement that didn't register until two days later the pop-up randomly appeared while I was grinding the Coli, startled me a bit, haha~

Just thought it was worth noting that even the activated achievements seem to be a bit wonky on when they register as achieved and when the points actually arrive. :3
@Elsina

It's probably not that you weren't paying attention or anything, because there seems to sometimes be a large delay between earning an activated achievement and getting the points for it. The points probably all just dropped at once and you may not have gotten the pop-ups notifying you of earning them (yet?). I just today got the points for two Coliseum achievements I earned about... a week ago? I also earned a breeding achievement that didn't register until two days later the pop-up randomly appeared while I was grinding the Coli, startled me a bit, haha~

Just thought it was worth noting that even the activated achievements seem to be a bit wonky on when they register as achieved and when the points actually arrive. :3
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
[quote name="Lune" date="2013-09-26 10:36:07"]@Shajana Please feel free to ask any questions in the Help Center! :) That's what everyone is here for! And, I know that the administration team is working on having Achievements implemented again, no need to worry. :)[/quote] Thank you for your help, I just will wait until everything will work again. I really love this game and I am happy that this side work with so many users so well.
Lune wrote on 2013-09-26 10:36:07:
@Shajana

Thank you for your help, I just will wait until everything will work again. I really love this game and I am happy that this side work with so many users so well.
1 2