Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievements don`t count
1 2
[quote name="SugarBones" date="2013-09-27 14:15:37"]@Elsina It's probably not that you weren't paying attention or anything, because there seems to sometimes be a large delay between earning an activated achievement and getting the points for it. The points probably all just dropped at once and you may not have gotten the pop-ups notifying you of earning them (yet?). I just today got the points for two Coliseum achievements I earned about... a week ago? I also earned a breeding achievement that didn't register until two days later the pop-up randomly appeared while I was grinding the Coli, startled me a bit, haha~ Just thought it was worth noting that even the activated achievements seem to be a bit wonky on when they register as achieved and when the points actually arrive. :3[/quote] That's good to know. I guess I will keep an eye out for when they do update. I hope to have the achievements back soon. I'm a completionist... >>;
SugarBones wrote on 2013-09-27 14:15:37:
@Elsina

It's probably not that you weren't paying attention or anything, because there seems to sometimes be a large delay between earning an activated achievement and getting the points for it. The points probably all just dropped at once and you may not have gotten the pop-ups notifying you of earning them (yet?). I just today got the points for two Coliseum achievements I earned about... a week ago? I also earned a breeding achievement that didn't register until two days later the pop-up randomly appeared while I was grinding the Coli, startled me a bit, haha~

Just thought it was worth noting that even the activated achievements seem to be a bit wonky on when they register as achieved and when the points actually arrive. :3

That's good to know. I guess I will keep an eye out for when they do update. I hope to have the achievements back soon. I'm a completionist... >>;
1 2