Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bright Ice Hatchery(Open!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Bump
Bump
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
@helterskelter
The Ocean Horizons pair just had their four hatchlings. They are in the back of my lair, and after you pick one and I send the CR, I will put the sale ones on this thread. You have 24 hours to respond.
@helterskelter
The Ocean Horizons pair just had their four hatchlings. They are in the back of my lair, and after you pick one and I send the CR, I will put the sale ones on this thread. You have 24 hours to respond.
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
Bump
Bump
@canislupus11 Thank you! I checked them and it turns out I'm actually not interested in any ^^; So sorry!
@canislupus11 Thank you! I checked them and it turns out I'm actually not interested in any ^^; So sorry!
@helterskelter
Would you like to be readded to the pinglist then, in case the second clutch is more to your liking? Soon I will be replacing the dragon images with little combination pair strip things, anyway, so you can better tell what will suit your interests.
@helterskelter
Would you like to be readded to the pinglist then, in case the second clutch is more to your liking? Soon I will be replacing the dragon images with little combination pair strip things, anyway, so you can better tell what will suit your interests.
Bump
Bump
@Canislupus11 I'll see once you add the strips ^^
@Canislupus11 I'll see once you add the strips ^^
@helterskelter
That's fine!
@helterskelter
That's fine!
@helterskelter
I just put the cards up on the first page, if you would like to have a look now.
@helterskelter
I just put the cards up on the first page, if you would like to have a look now.
Thank you! @Canislupus11
Thank you! @Canislupus11
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20