Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bright Ice Hatchery(Open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Canislupus11 Can I be on the pinglist for Winter and Amythor?? :)
@Canislupus11 Can I be on the pinglist for Winter and Amythor?? :)
@helterskelter
Sure! I knew they were going to be a popular pair. And, you're just in time, it seems, as they have a nest of three ready to hatch. Unfortunately, though, I have no space to hatch them, so once I have one of my friends hold a few dragons for me, I will hatch the nest.
@helterskelter
Sure! I knew they were going to be a popular pair. And, you're just in time, it seems, as they have a nest of three ready to hatch. Unfortunately, though, I have no space to hatch them, so once I have one of my friends hold a few dragons for me, I will hatch the nest.
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
Bumping ~ The new cards look good :3
Bumping ~ The new cards look good :3
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Canislupus11 Alright! Sounds great!
@Canislupus11 Alright! Sounds great!
@helterskelter
The babies just hatched! The two that are closer to the back of my lair are for sale, so they can be chosen. Do you think a price of 15000t is appropriate for them?
@helterskelter
The babies just hatched! The two that are closer to the back of my lair are for sale, so they can be chosen. Do you think a price of 15000t is appropriate for them?
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
@Canislupus11 Yep!! Can you send a CR for #20952398 and I'll accept?
@Canislupus11 Yep!! Can you send a CR for #20952398 and I'll accept?
@helterskelter
Sent the CR! Would you like to stay on the pinglist or be removed from it?
@helterskelter
Sent the CR! Would you like to stay on the pinglist or be removed from it?
I'd like to stay, and I'll be accepting in a moment C: Thank you! @Canislupus11
I'd like to stay, and I'll be accepting in a moment C: Thank you! @Canislupus11
@helterskelter
Sure!
@helterskelter
Sure!
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20