Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 930 931 932 933 934 ... 1486 1487
@Chesh - I love that boi, so sexy owo If you keep him the female in my lair I have in the AH would make dark babies with him lol

@Chesh - I love that boi, so sexy owo If you keep him the female in my lair I have in the AH would make dark babies with him lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@DragnEnchantres Sure I can take in a couple more for a couple days. I'll just delay hatching my second nest, but I must have 2 spots left to hatch Powder and Tygress's first babies lol. Actually for one I'll take that midnight tiger spiral girly off your hands ;) 25k was it? She'll make a better match for Rifted than the girl I bred and was thinking of keeping.
@DragnEnchantres Sure I can take in a couple more for a couple days. I'll just delay hatching my second nest, but I must have 2 spots left to hatch Powder and Tygress's first babies lol. Actually for one I'll take that midnight tiger spiral girly off your hands ;) 25k was it? She'll make a better match for Rifted than the girl I bred and was thinking of keeping.
I collect tangerine/rose/tangerine dragons and tangerine dragons in general.
feeeshyprance_zps9cc9cc76.gif091b5f96-85eb-428e-b771-f2943edae8eb.jpg
[quote name="LadyKiya" date="2013-09-26 13:39:32"]Was from mine and Frazzy's breeding. She wanted a Skydancer, and I an Imp, and well we got one of each. XD So worked out amazingly.[/quote] Was happy enough it produced an Imp to gift you with.
LadyKiya wrote on 2013-09-26 13:39:32:
Was from mine and Frazzy's breeding. She wanted a Skydancer, and I an Imp, and well we got one of each. XD
So worked out amazingly.
Was happy enough it produced an Imp to gift you with.
*cuddles Frazzy* =D
they both turned out awesome though.
*cuddles Frazzy* =D
they both turned out awesome though.
b9aWflB.png
Plus I mean I got a Skydancer out of it, so it was a win for me. When I hatched the eggs though was all. "Fff yeah IMP"
Plus I mean I got a Skydancer out of it, so it was a win for me. When I hatched the eggs though was all. "Fff yeah IMP"
XD Next time we'll have to breed those two in my liar for icy eyes. O:
XD Next time we'll have to breed those two in my liar for icy eyes. O:
b9aWflB.png
Hue hue hue, we've got 30 days. But i'd be down for that
Hue hue hue, we've got 30 days. But i'd be down for that
o3o DE, you still on?
o3o DE, you still on?
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
Thanks DE ^.^ He's tempting to keep but I haven't decided yet. I might poke around and see if I get any interest in him. I already have a few dark spirals so I might just sell him.
Thanks DE ^.^ He's tempting to keep but I haven't decided yet. I might poke around and see if I get any interest in him. I already have a few dark spirals so I might just sell him.
RLfLU0h.png
@DragnEnchantres - Our babies have hatched.. I really need to stop hatching males. ;o; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7878/787768_350.png[/img] male Primary Purple Clown Secondary Stone Stripes Tertiary Maroon Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7878/787770_350.png[/img] male Primary Purple Clown Secondary White Stripes Tertiary Rust Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7878/787775_350.png[/img] Male Primary Thistle Clown Secondary Silver Freckle Tertiary Slate Basic
@DragnEnchantres - Our babies have hatched..
I really need to stop hatching males. ;o;

787768_350.png

male
Primary Purple Clown
Secondary Stone Stripes
Tertiary Maroon Basic

787770_350.png

male

Primary Purple Clown
Secondary White Stripes
Tertiary Rust Basic

787775_350.png