Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1486 1487
DE - Our breeding hatches tonight at reset. =D
DE - Our breeding hatches tonight at reset. =D
b9aWflB.png
yay! I still need this other one to sell because I've already started checking her colors with my single boys. I need to stop doing that xD;;

yay! I still need this other one to sell because I've already started checking her colors with my single boys. I need to stop doing that xD;;

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
DE - haha I do that sometimes too
DE - haha I do that sometimes too
b9aWflB.png
I need more poem ideas for my entries to luunai's contest lol I just wrote the "lair space blues" poem xD Everyone did their poems as if in first person of a dragon. I'm doing mine as someone playing on the site xD

I need more poem ideas for my entries to luunai's contest lol I just wrote the "lair space blues" poem xD Everyone did their poems as if in first person of a dragon. I'm doing mine as someone playing on the site xD

DEForeverArcane.png
I want to eat some chips, but they're WAY over there.
I want to eat some chips, but they're WAY over there.
b9aWflB.png
@Jaylynn That is a pretty range. We could see if they breed well together if you wish.
@Jaylynn That is a pretty range. We could see if they breed well together if you wish.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
*_* I'm very happy with the way this boy turned out Black/Black/Obsidian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=785779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7858/785779_350.png[/img] [/url] Now do I keep or sell? XD
*_* I'm very happy with the way this boy turned out

Black/Black/Obsidian

785779_350.png

Now do I keep or sell? XD
RLfLU0h.png
I now be potentially fostering a kitten whut xD

[But seriously, yeah. We nearly ran over this tiny, unweaned kitten in the middle of the road by walmart. There were no signs of a mother cat anywhere, or owner -it's way too okay with people to be simply a stray- so we picked up kitten formula while we were there, and called up the local SPCA pres for some advice since they can't take cats in but she's fostered some personally. Gonna try to find this cutie a home, and make sure she tests clean for everything with our vet, but omg I so did not expect this of my day at all]
I now be potentially fostering a kitten whut xD

[But seriously, yeah. We nearly ran over this tiny, unweaned kitten in the middle of the road by walmart. There were no signs of a mother cat anywhere, or owner -it's way too okay with people to be simply a stray- so we picked up kitten formula while we were there, and called up the local SPCA pres for some advice since they can't take cats in but she's fostered some personally. Gonna try to find this cutie a home, and make sure she tests clean for everything with our vet, but omg I so did not expect this of my day at all]
Awww that's awesome of you @Ankhwave I've fostered kittens before and always have a hard time giving them up lol. But I have 4 cats now so I'm at my limit. Wish I could do it again though.
Awww that's awesome of you @Ankhwave I've fostered kittens before and always have a hard time giving them up lol. But I have 4 cats now so I'm at my limit. Wish I could do it again though.
RLfLU0h.png
awe

awe

DEForeverArcane.png
1 2 ... 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1486 1487