Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE BUY] CLOSED
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 485 486
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LZ4NHcZ.png[/img] I claim a Token, with Hanelli as my witness! (Hope I'm doing this correctly. Thank you! ^-^)
LZ4NHcZ.png

I claim a Token, with Hanelli as my witness!

(Hope I'm doing this correctly. Thank you! ^-^)
@Satan187 It's fine!! It happens all the time tho um Look what you did to my PB balance: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1231ef5e3de4da9f21cd52864c077b8f.png[/img] satanpls
@Satan187
It's fine!!
It happens all the time

tho um
Look what you did to my PB balance: 1231ef5e3de4da9f21cd52864c077b8f.png
satanpls
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
@LucidDreams

You have been witnessed... by Aragorn, son of Arathorn!

"For Frodo."
@LucidDreams

You have been witnessed... by Aragorn, son of Arathorn!

"For Frodo."
@TheBlueGuardian haha :D That looks good! The devil is everywhere :P
@TheBlueGuardian haha :D That looks good! The devil is everywhere :P
@Chrysandine @jbapple @lome

Thank you for your support! don't forget to claim your tokens for this opening for 150 additional tickets for the OoF!
@Chrysandine @jbapple @lome

Thank you for your support! don't forget to claim your tokens for this opening for 150 additional tickets for the OoF!
@Hanelli tokens?
@Hanelli tokens?
tAfGPSN.png
Send me dragooooooooons!
Send me dragooooooooons!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Chrysandine

Every time our Public Buy is open (and you send us at least 1 dragon) you can grab the code on the front page (look at LucidDreams' post at the top of this page, as an example) and then post it again, claiming your token!

This token gets you an additional 150 tickets for our OoF raffle, and you can claim 1 token per window opening (you can potentially get up to 450 tickets in a day if you claim the token 3x, each happening during when our PB is open)
@Chrysandine

Every time our Public Buy is open (and you send us at least 1 dragon) you can grab the code on the front page (look at LucidDreams' post at the top of this page, as an example) and then post it again, claiming your token!

This token gets you an additional 150 tickets for our OoF raffle, and you can claim 1 token per window opening (you can potentially get up to 450 tickets in a day if you claim the token 3x, each happening during when our PB is open)
Im baaack send me them dergs XD
Im baaack send me them dergs XD
@Hanelli I already got my token xD although, are we supposed to get an ack back for each token? I don't think I got anything about one of my past tokens, and I'm noticing a lot of receivers pinging people back.
@Hanelli I already got my token xD although, are we supposed to get an ack back for each token? I don't think I got anything about one of my past tokens, and I'm noticing a lot of receivers pinging people back.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 485 486