Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE BUY] CLOSED
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486
@acheronta, thank you for all your hard work hosting and organizing the buy thread! It was fun helping the dom battle, and Plague gave an amazing and intense battle <3
@acheronta, thank you for all your hard work hosting and organizing the buy thread! It was fun helping the dom battle, and Plague gave an amazing and intense battle <3
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@acheronta
Brooo how did you go through and count all those tokens so quickly? D:

When I did Frosty Fusions Poke Contest for the Gala I was in pain by the 20th page OAO;;
@acheronta
Brooo how did you go through and count all those tokens so quickly? D:

When I did Frosty Fusions Poke Contest for the Gala I was in pain by the 20th page OAO;;
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Acheronta

I cannot believe you counted them all. Holy cow! You are shocking!

Also... may I quietly suggest an edit and removal of the ping list? I really don't want to get spammed from other flights asking for dragons during the next push. ;)
@Acheronta

I cannot believe you counted them all. Holy cow! You are shocking!

Also... may I quietly suggest an edit and removal of the ping list? I really don't want to get spammed from other flights asking for dragons during the next push. ;)
4CRxKbX.gif
Wow, you have my everlasting respect for working your way through the whole topic to count all the claims!
Wow, you have my everlasting respect for working your way through the whole topic to count all the claims!
@acheronta Amazing work. Thank you for the great raffle.
I claimed a lot less tokens than I could have because I kept forgetting. :'D
@acheronta Amazing work. Thank you for the great raffle.
I claimed a lot less tokens than I could have because I kept forgetting. :'D
^:-D Happy unicorns!

tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
@Clavicado

WHAT'S MORE HAND PAIN ON TOP OF A WEEK O F COLI!???!!!

*slowly unclenches hand from mouse grip position*

@Dauphine76

Sure thing!
@Clavicado

WHAT'S MORE HAND PAIN ON TOP OF A WEEK O F COLI!???!!!

*slowly unclenches hand from mouse grip position*

@Dauphine76

Sure thing!
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta
Lol I don't even use a mouse, track pad for life! I think wrist movement is faster then arm for me? I can't do anything with a mouse :/ Though after the final IvF blitz my hands were shaking so bad D:
@acheronta
Lol I don't even use a mouse, track pad for life! I think wrist movement is faster then arm for me? I can't do anything with a mouse :/ Though after the final IvF blitz my hands were shaking so bad D:
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Acheronta

Thank you very much for hosting this thread and contributing to the event. :D I'm very happy to have contributed to Plague!
@Acheronta

Thank you very much for hosting this thread and contributing to the event. :D I'm very happy to have contributed to Plague!
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
cool ^^
cool ^^
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486