Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] HOOF'S Liquidating Sale!
1 2 3
@Wynterdragen
Thanks for your interest, anyway! :0 And thank you!

@AyalaAtreides
Individually, everything is about as follows. I'm always willing to haggle a little though, even after reducing prices from LAH.
Solar blades = 185k
Sunbeam Soldier = 95k
Little Lion Chest = 130k
Wavesong Chest = 220k
Nightshatter Chest = 95k
Little Universe Chest = 50k

@genVicron
LAH is 132k. Does 125k sound fair?
@Wynterdragen
Thanks for your interest, anyway! :0 And thank you!

@AyalaAtreides
Individually, everything is about as follows. I'm always willing to haggle a little though, even after reducing prices from LAH.
Solar blades = 185k
Sunbeam Soldier = 95k
Little Lion Chest = 130k
Wavesong Chest = 220k
Nightshatter Chest = 95k
Little Universe Chest = 50k

@genVicron
LAH is 132k. Does 125k sound fair?
@Thunderhoof

I actually buy Festival Currency at 1:300 Treasure or 2:1 Gem a piece, can i buy your Festival Currency for 29 Gems? Also how much for the Green Goo, Green Ooze and Green Sludge? :3
@Thunderhoof

I actually buy Festival Currency at 1:300 Treasure or 2:1 Gem a piece, can i buy your Festival Currency for 29 Gems? Also how much for the Green Goo, Green Ooze and Green Sludge? :3
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir
1:300 seems a little low for me, but I do need them gone... Would you consider a 1:400 ratio?

And looks like the Green Goo average at about 3k apiece, Ooze at 1k and Sludge at 7.5k. I just managed to snag another Goo from Baldwin before replying as well, so now I've got 2, 4 and 3 of each.
Altogether at normal price that would be 32.5k but I'd be willing to give them all to you for a bulk rate of 30k, if that works for you. :0
@Espoir
1:300 seems a little low for me, but I do need them gone... Would you consider a 1:400 ratio?

And looks like the Green Goo average at about 3k apiece, Ooze at 1k and Sludge at 7.5k. I just managed to snag another Goo from Baldwin before replying as well, so now I've got 2, 4 and 3 of each.
Altogether at normal price that would be 32.5k but I'd be willing to give them all to you for a bulk rate of 30k, if that works for you. :0
@Thunderhoof

Hrm... sure, i would consider a 1:400 ratio, that would be 23.6k Treasure?

I think i'll pass on the Green Sludge for now, but i'll buy the Green Goos and Green Oozes? Let's see... 6k plus 4k... that's another 10k.

Altogether it would be 33.6k Treasure ^^ If we have an agreement i'll send payment?
@Thunderhoof

Hrm... sure, i would consider a 1:400 ratio, that would be 23.6k Treasure?

I think i'll pass on the Green Sludge for now, but i'll buy the Green Goos and Green Oozes? Let's see... 6k plus 4k... that's another 10k.

Altogether it would be 33.6k Treasure ^^ If we have an agreement i'll send payment?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Thunderhoof how much for all the apparel and all the baldwin mats?
@Thunderhoof how much for all the apparel and all the baldwin mats?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Thunderhoof

price me for 2 berserk, 1 ambush (I need me a mire trainer xD) and all your silver & gold?

{edit} also the sunbeam warrior & the leafy glade apparlle if that hasn't sold uvu
@Thunderhoof

price me for 2 berserk, 1 ambush (I need me a mire trainer xD) and all your silver & gold?

{edit} also the sunbeam warrior & the leafy glade apparlle if that hasn't sold uvu
@Thunderhoof

So I am interested in the

Sunbeam Soldier
Solar Blades
And all your ambush

Which at your listed prices is 390kT...

But I was wondering if maybe you would take 380kT for the lot?

If not that is understandable (but it never hurts to ask).

EDIT-IF NOT I AM STILL INTERESTED AND HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE NOW.
@Thunderhoof

So I am interested in the

Sunbeam Soldier
Solar Blades
And all your ambush

Which at your listed prices is 390kT...

But I was wondering if maybe you would take 380kT for the lot?

If not that is understandable (but it never hurts to ask).

EDIT-IF NOT I AM STILL INTERESTED AND HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE NOW.
@Thunderhoof

Could I pick up the leafy boughs?
@Thunderhoof

Could I pick up the leafy boughs?
@Thunderhoof

Yeah, that sounds perfect, should I send you the treasure over message now?
@Thunderhoof

Yeah, that sounds perfect, should I send you the treasure over message now?
@Thunderhoof how much for the bladed flat leafs, solar blades and will o embers pls? Will u do holds?
@Thunderhoof how much for the bladed flat leafs, solar blades and will o embers pls? Will u do holds?
1 2 3