Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlegDom] Bleeding Hearts **Closed**
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 237 238
@Becquerell

Hey! I'm workin on my dergs right now, I have a sorta dumb question though; for this raffle are you guys giving treasure AND raffle tickets? and then its 7x the ticket number if we send the derg in for 1t at level 10, right? :'D its been a while since I participated in a raffle so I didn't want to assume lol.
@Becquerell

Hey! I'm workin on my dergs right now, I have a sorta dumb question though; for this raffle are you guys giving treasure AND raffle tickets? and then its 7x the ticket number if we send the derg in for 1t at level 10, right? :'D its been a while since I participated in a raffle so I didn't want to assume lol.
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@RandomShmoe

sending a lvl 10 your way
@RandomShmoe

sending a lvl 10 your way
l6mtPEk.png
@RandomShmoe

Nope, that wasn't me!
@RandomShmoe

Nope, that wasn't me!
@KraalofBhaga

Yup, you get both the treasure and the tickets listed on the payout chart! So for example, if you sent in a level 7 for 12k, you'd get the treasure + 17 raffles tickets. But if you send in a level 7 for 1t, you'd get 70 tickets! :) (And I offer +2k per 1t dragons, so you can send them to me for 2001t!)

Hope that clarifies things!
@KraalofBhaga

Yup, you get both the treasure and the tickets listed on the payout chart! So for example, if you sent in a level 7 for 12k, you'd get the treasure + 17 raffles tickets. But if you send in a level 7 for 1t, you'd get 70 tickets! :) (And I offer +2k per 1t dragons, so you can send them to me for 2001t!)

Hope that clarifies things!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Up!
Up!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
All this empty space in my lair, all this treasure in my hoard...
All this empty space in my lair, all this treasure in my hoard...
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
@Druddigon8 I am sending a level 4 and 5 for 1t each! Hopefully I did this right .-.
@Druddigon8 I am sending a level 4 and 5 for 1t each! Hopefully I did this right .-.
@MoonGazer - can't accept the CR ^_^
@MoonGazer - can't accept the CR ^_^
Plaguemom bless the child that sends 1t dragons :')
Plaguemom bless the child that sends 1t dragons :')
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
@Sandshrew You did it fine. ^_^ However, it looks like Quarto still has his familiar attached, and I can't accept the CR until it's removed.

Thank you for supporting Plague! :D
@Sandshrew You did it fine. ^_^ However, it looks like Quarto still has his familiar attached, and I can't accept the CR until it's removed.

Thank you for supporting Plague! :D
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 237 238