Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | twenty one pilots
1 2
ok i know i've already made a twenty one pilots thread thing but fam i still cant get over them tbh i rly like trapdoor, kitchen sink and a bunch of other songs by them they're such cool people like omg i wanna meet them so badly [img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/a0613b3eaa65585532577ea399807ff0/tumblr_o0i8zphCnr1uv03wbo1_500.gif[/img]
ok i know i've already made a twenty one pilots thread thing but fam

i still cant get over them tbh
i rly like trapdoor, kitchen sink and a bunch of other songs by them

they're such cool people like omg i wanna meet them so badly

tumblr_o0i8zphCnr1uv03wbo1_500.gif
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
They're one of my favorite bands, other then Panic! At The Disco and Nico Vega. My personal favorite songs by them are Message Man, Fall Away, and Anathema.
They're one of my favorite bands, other then Panic! At The Disco and Nico Vega. My personal favorite songs by them are Message Man, Fall Away, and Anathema.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
omg trapdoor is my favorite!!
omg trapdoor is my favorite!!
30u4pdv.png
@Umbrarum

I'm so happy I found this ;-; TOP is my favorite band ever! T^T (My favorite song is either Isle of Flightless Birds, Addict with a Pen, or Ms. Believer ;3;)
@Umbrarum

I'm so happy I found this ;-; TOP is my favorite band ever! T^T (My favorite song is either Isle of Flightless Birds, Addict with a Pen, or Ms. Believer ;3;)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
OMG SO I AM SO HAPPY TO FIND THIS!! HELLO CLIQUE
OMG SO I AM SO HAPPY TO FIND THIS!! HELLO CLIQUE
YASSSS! The love for them is real. I guess my tøp 3 (winky face) would be Stressed Out, Isle of Flightless Birds and Ode to Sleep. Actually no... IDK. All so good istg.
YASSSS! The love for them is real. I guess my tøp 3 (winky face) would be Stressed Out, Isle of Flightless Birds and Ode to Sleep. Actually no... IDK. All so good istg.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif
LOVE
LOVE
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
twenty one pilots is my absolute favourite band! Kitchen Sink is my favourite song, but I will jam to any and all of their songs, I love them all so much.
I was actually lucky enough to see them live just a few days ago, it was so surreal to see two of my favourite people right in front of me, and I hope everyone gets to experience it someday
twenty one pilots is my absolute favourite band! Kitchen Sink is my favourite song, but I will jam to any and all of their songs, I love them all so much.
I was actually lucky enough to see them live just a few days ago, it was so surreal to see two of my favourite people right in front of me, and I hope everyone gets to experience it someday
giphy.gif
chaotic good
SICK AS FRICK.

(sorry had to say it)

Any way, yes Twenty One Pilots is the best. I can't pick a favorite song.
SICK AS FRICK.

(sorry had to say it)

Any way, yes Twenty One Pilots is the best. I can't pick a favorite song.
Frankenstein3.jpg
Ohgod was at one of their concerts during the emotional roadshow in 2016. B e s t day of my life. It's a wonder I still gave my eyes because favourite musicians + front fricking row + BRY made me cry more than I probably ever have and will.

Stay alive |-/
Ohgod was at one of their concerts during the emotional roadshow in 2016. B e s t day of my life. It's a wonder I still gave my eyes because favourite musicians + front fricking row + BRY made me cry more than I probably ever have and will.

Stay alive |-/
1 2