Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hallo o/
Heyyyy been waiting to make a FR account!! Hello!
I'm tastybones. I'm a freelance artist/illustrator, I enjoy coffee and tea, loud angry music, and nature stuff. My favorite hobbies include World of Warcraft, TCGs and knitting. Agender/demisexual (they/them) for those curious. I've been wanting to play FR for quite a while; all the dragons are just too gorgeous to pass up. Maybe I'll draw some in the near future. Who knows?
Still figuring out the site n stuff. Feel free to add me as a friend!
Heyyyy been waiting to make a FR account!! Hello!
I'm tastybones. I'm a freelance artist/illustrator, I enjoy coffee and tea, loud angry music, and nature stuff. My favorite hobbies include World of Warcraft, TCGs and knitting. Agender/demisexual (they/them) for those curious. I've been wanting to play FR for quite a while; all the dragons are just too gorgeous to pass up. Maybe I'll draw some in the near future. Who knows?
Still figuring out the site n stuff. Feel free to add me as a friend!
@tastybones Wow, a lot of Nature folks in this new reg window. Nature seems like a good Flight. I hope you like them.

Good to meet you. I'm Ridara (she/her) of Arcane flight. Can't wait to see your art. <3 What sorts of things do you normally draw? How would you describe your style?
@tastybones Wow, a lot of Nature folks in this new reg window. Nature seems like a good Flight. I hope you like them.

Good to meet you. I'm Ridara (she/her) of Arcane flight. Can't wait to see your art. <3 What sorts of things do you normally draw? How would you describe your style?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@tastybones

Hello and welcome to FR! My name is Space and I talk a lot.

Some places that might help you include the New Users' Guide, which can help introduce a lot of the site's components and the Help Thread, specifically FAQs and Answers. Be sure to check out the raffle forum for any newbie giveaways as well as your flight's forum as there might be some cool things there for newbies as well!

Also a note of interest is that next week is a large DOM battle between two large flights, namely Light and Plague. A DOM battle is when two flights go head to head for first place in Dominance. This is mostly for pride and bragging rights and can get quite heated. As a result, many dragons are bought and exalted. Exaltion is the permanent removal of a dragon from the game but this is not a bad thing as in canon lore, exaltion is considered the highest honor and is sending your dragon off to be with your deity.

However, during high intensity DOM battles, hatchlings will be exalted and near the end of the battle, people will not wait to put names on dragons to be exalted. While some people don't care, others don't like seeing hatchlings unnamed in their dragon's lineage. I advise that if you don't want to see that happen next week, either price your hatchlings VERY high and name them yourself to ensure they are exalted with a name.

Feel free to ask me any questions and welcome to Flight Rising!
@tastybones

Hello and welcome to FR! My name is Space and I talk a lot.

Some places that might help you include the New Users' Guide, which can help introduce a lot of the site's components and the Help Thread, specifically FAQs and Answers. Be sure to check out the raffle forum for any newbie giveaways as well as your flight's forum as there might be some cool things there for newbies as well!

Also a note of interest is that next week is a large DOM battle between two large flights, namely Light and Plague. A DOM battle is when two flights go head to head for first place in Dominance. This is mostly for pride and bragging rights and can get quite heated. As a result, many dragons are bought and exalted. Exaltion is the permanent removal of a dragon from the game but this is not a bad thing as in canon lore, exaltion is considered the highest honor and is sending your dragon off to be with your deity.

However, during high intensity DOM battles, hatchlings will be exalted and near the end of the battle, people will not wait to put names on dragons to be exalted. While some people don't care, others don't like seeing hatchlings unnamed in their dragon's lineage. I advise that if you don't want to see that happen next week, either price your hatchlings VERY high and name them yourself to ensure they are exalted with a name.

Feel free to ask me any questions and welcome to Flight Rising!
uCR5SCW.png
@Ridara
Yeah, nature seemed to have fit to my aesthetic, I couldn't pass up on the clan.
I draw all sorts of stuff, I can't really box it into a single genre. Some are fantasy based, some dark, some toony. my work is here.
Nice to meet you! <3

@FloatingInSpace
Hey, thanks for the info! I'll be readiing the rest of the guide in a bit, I skimmed through it a little last night.
The DOM battles seem pretty interesting, I may partake in them later.
Thanks for the welcome and all the info!
@Ridara
Yeah, nature seemed to have fit to my aesthetic, I couldn't pass up on the clan.
I draw all sorts of stuff, I can't really box it into a single genre. Some are fantasy based, some dark, some toony. my work is here.
Nice to meet you! <3

@FloatingInSpace
Hey, thanks for the info! I'll be readiing the rest of the guide in a bit, I skimmed through it a little last night.
The DOM battles seem pretty interesting, I may partake in them later.
Thanks for the welcome and all the info!