Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Um.. Hiya
I'm new and .. Thought that the forums area was a good place to start?
Yeah...
I'm just generally lost..

But uh..
I like dragons.
I'm new and .. Thought that the forums area was a good place to start?
Yeah...
I'm just generally lost..

But uh..
I like dragons.
Hey

welcome to FR!

Don't worry, you will get the hang of this place before you know it. =)

If you like free dragons (pretty too) head on over to my friend's thread.

jp7m04.png
Hey

welcome to FR!

Don't worry, you will get the hang of this place before you know it. =)

If you like free dragons (pretty too) head on over to my friend's thread.

jp7m04.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif

in search of Twins if they don't cost an arm and a leg.
hello @BurningTempest i hope you enjoy this site as much as i do, its really fun breeding new dragons, and play in the coliseum. make sure you head to the fairgrounds to play games to make money!
MysticMare
hello @BurningTempest i hope you enjoy this site as much as i do, its really fun breeding new dragons, and play in the coliseum. make sure you head to the fairgrounds to play games to make money!
MysticMare
@BurningTempest

Hello and welcome to FR! It is a very good place to start in order to get some tips on how to navigate through the site or make new friends. You could also check out your flight's forum to see what they have to offer for new comers.

It's a really fun place to be no doubt.
Enjoy your stay!
@BurningTempest

Hello and welcome to FR! It is a very good place to start in order to get some tips on how to navigate through the site or make new friends. You could also check out your flight's forum to see what they have to offer for new comers.

It's a really fun place to be no doubt.
Enjoy your stay!
@snuggles
@mysticMare
@PastelBloom

So far it is fun.. Andthereisalotofnicepeople
Thankyou all for the tips and warm welcome
@snuggles
@mysticMare
@PastelBloom

So far it is fun.. Andthereisalotofnicepeople
Thankyou all for the tips and warm welcome
@BurningTempest

No problem! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :) We will all be glad to help you out.
@BurningTempest

No problem! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :) We will all be glad to help you out.
@BurningTempest (cool name)

Welcome to FR! It can be confusing when you first start out, but you get used to it fast. It's fun once you figure out how to do stuff. If you need dragons, there are always people giving away free ones, especially when the joining window is open! If you like to write, there's the RP thread, and there's always the coliseum.

Have fun and enjoy the game!
@BurningTempest (cool name)

Welcome to FR! It can be confusing when you first start out, but you get used to it fast. It's fun once you figure out how to do stuff. If you need dragons, there are always people giving away free ones, especially when the joining window is open! If you like to write, there's the RP thread, and there's always the coliseum.

Have fun and enjoy the game!
@nightfire102 (Thankyou, yours is cool too)

Thankyou!
@nightfire102 (Thankyou, yours is cool too)

Thankyou!