Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S/T} Skycat
1 2 3
@anhbon921
PInging for later c:
@anhbon921
PInging for later c:
@Sableye pinging myself for reference!
@Sableye pinging myself for reference!
@Godiva
I'll just make the offer now :)

1 sunchaser jewelry = 35kg
1 light sprite = 35kg
1 Fire Sprite = 8kg
1 Arcane Sprite = 5kg
1 Earth Sprite = 2200kg
1 Shadow Sprite = 3225kg
1 Wind Sprite = 2500kg
1 Plague Sprite = 3200kg
1 Ice sprite = 3kg
1 Lightning = 3175kg
also possibly some more gems
Total = 100,300kg

@Godiva
I'll just make the offer now :)

1 sunchaser jewelry = 35kg
1 light sprite = 35kg
1 Fire Sprite = 8kg
1 Arcane Sprite = 5kg
1 Earth Sprite = 2200kg
1 Shadow Sprite = 3225kg
1 Wind Sprite = 2500kg
1 Plague Sprite = 3200kg
1 Ice sprite = 3kg
1 Lightning = 3175kg
also possibly some more gems
Total = 100,300kg

@anhbon921
Love the offer, thank you! c:
@anhbon921
Love the offer, thank you! c:
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva
No problem! I know it's still far from the approximate value, but I wanted to give it a try. :)
@Godiva
No problem! I know it's still far from the approximate value, but I wanted to give it a try. :)
c:
c:
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva.

HOh man. I have all the sprites and Just about all the old fest + 1mil in treasure and about 1k in gems. but thats all and even then I dont think i could come close to making a good offer. Unless I could do a lot up front and then work on a payment plan of sorts. :/

@Godiva.

HOh man. I have all the sprites and Just about all the old fest + 1mil in treasure and about 1k in gems. but thats all and even then I dont think i could come close to making a good offer. Unless I could do a lot up front and then work on a payment plan of sorts. :/

banner_zpsaf4382ca.png
@Silverfeather
I'm not sure exactly where I stand on payment plans, I may accept them and I may not, it depends on the terms of the plan. c:
@Silverfeather
I'm not sure exactly where I stand on payment plans, I may accept them and I may not, it depends on the terms of the plan. c:
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva, It's fine. If you do decide to take some of the stuff/T/+payment plans it would be nice, but I understand if you want everything up front. It would be easier for me to do Treasure/payment plan because I can't afford to actually put real money in this game to actually get gems. I rely on chests and well-fed bonuses+Selling things for cheap in AH.
@Godiva, It's fine. If you do decide to take some of the stuff/T/+payment plans it would be nice, but I understand if you want everything up front. It would be easier for me to do Treasure/payment plan because I can't afford to actually put real money in this game to actually get gems. I rely on chests and well-fed bonuses+Selling things for cheap in AH.
banner_zpsaf4382ca.png
@Silverfeather
I think I'd have to know the exact terms of the offer before I could make a decision, so if you want to make an offer I'd say go ahead and I'll let you know ^^
@Silverfeather
I think I'd have to know the exact terms of the offer before I could make a decision, so if you want to make an offer I'd say go ahead and I'll let you know ^^
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3