Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey?? ????
1 2
hey!! I'm spectreiora but you can me Kiki or Spectre or whatever
I'm like half an hour old here so I really don't know a lot that's happening sooooo I'm definitely open for pointers and stuff??
To be honest I'm a bad nerd; WTNV, doctor who and steven universe is essientially all I do with my life, but I'm open for a lot more crappy life-sucking fandoms so yeah
You're totally welcome to message me or friend me, just say hi and I'll give ya' a good welcome!
hey!! I'm spectreiora but you can me Kiki or Spectre or whatever
I'm like half an hour old here so I really don't know a lot that's happening sooooo I'm definitely open for pointers and stuff??
To be honest I'm a bad nerd; WTNV, doctor who and steven universe is essientially all I do with my life, but I'm open for a lot more crappy life-sucking fandoms so yeah
You're totally welcome to message me or friend me, just say hi and I'll give ya' a good welcome!
Hi there!! Welcome to Flight Rising! Also we have a few of the same fandoms ehehe
Hi there!! Welcome to Flight Rising! Also we have a few of the same fandoms ehehe
the_future_dance_by_mallachite-da9qnq4.gif the_present_bounce_by_mallachite-da9qyvt.gif the_past_bounce_by_mallachite-da9r32r.gif
Welcome to Flight Rising, I'm pretty new myself.
Welcome to Flight Rising, I'm pretty new myself.
@nepep
good good excellent but yeah I'm here to aimlessly wander about until something makes sense, I'm sure I'll figure it out one day!!

@Axenblade , we can be lost together!
@nepep
good good excellent but yeah I'm here to aimlessly wander about until something makes sense, I'm sure I'll figure it out one day!!

@Axenblade , we can be lost together!
@spectreiora Ah, well, if you need help with anything on here you can ask me, aha
@spectreiora Ah, well, if you need help with anything on here you can ask me, aha
the_future_dance_by_mallachite-da9qnq4.gif the_present_bounce_by_mallachite-da9qyvt.gif the_past_bounce_by_mallachite-da9r32r.gif
@spectreiora
Welcome to FR! If you need help you can ping me, I don't mind. Ahahaha SU has also taken over my life as evident by all of my fan dragons whoops
@spectreiora
Welcome to FR! If you need help you can ping me, I don't mind. Ahahaha SU has also taken over my life as evident by all of my fan dragons whoops
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil all your dragons are great and beautiful oh my god I cry they're so wonderful
"snoots" I love
@LilithServil all your dragons are great and beautiful oh my god I cry they're so wonderful
"snoots" I love
@spectreiora
eee thank! if you're interested in freebie dragons I can give you one from my malachite pair, they all popped out male though //shrugs
and yes
snoots
flawless snoots
@spectreiora
eee thank! if you're interested in freebie dragons I can give you one from my malachite pair, they all popped out male though //shrugs
and yes
snoots
flawless snoots
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil
If you have any questions, message or ping me anytime :)!
@LilithServil
If you have any questions, message or ping me anytime :)!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@LilithServil
yes, your dragons give me life
ill admire them through my small electric fence over yonder, i couldn't possibly take one
@LilithServil
yes, your dragons give me life
ill admire them through my small electric fence over yonder, i couldn't possibly take one
1 2