Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Goshgirl Draws (Dragon Busts) CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@blackhearted
You did. I can give you a 90k treasure refund if you would like.
@blackhearted
You did. I can give you a 90k treasure refund if you would like.
@Goshgirl Sounds good :D
@Goshgirl Sounds good :D

@Goshgirl
Oh thats so kind, I do not mind waiting for art at all either c:
@Goshgirl
Oh thats so kind, I do not mind waiting for art at all either c:
[center]@Lukee Thank you again for your patience. I've taken to working on these during my lunch hour. the transaction is complete, so you do not owe me anything. Here is your completed drawing. i hope i captured his personality to your liking: [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/4d571a8477df56714df7f1852717994d/tumblr_o0t0qa3AeF1rtkgkao1_1280.png[/img][/center]
@Lukee

Thank you again for your patience. I've taken to working on these during my lunch hour.
the transaction is complete, so you do not owe me anything.

Here is your completed drawing. i hope i captured his personality to your liking:

tumblr_o0t0qa3AeF1rtkgkao1_1280.png
@goshgirl
Oh my he looks amazing! He has so much personality! I love it!
It was definitely worth the wait c:
Thank you so much!
@goshgirl
Oh my he looks amazing! He has so much personality! I love it!
It was definitely worth the wait c:
Thank you so much!
@Lukee
I'm so glad you like him! This will probably be my last round of custom busts. The amount of time it takes me to crank these out is not appropriate heheheh
@Lukee
I'm so glad you like him! This will probably be my last round of custom busts. The amount of time it takes me to crank these out is not appropriate heheheh
@Goshgirl
Well if you ever decide to do them again, I would be happy to order!
I don't mind waiting since the product is gorgeous ^^
@Goshgirl
Well if you ever decide to do them again, I would be happy to order!
I don't mind waiting since the product is gorgeous ^^
@Kodex Here you go! Thank you for your patience. Remember you do not owe the second half of the payment due to how long it is taking me to get these done. Enjoy~ [center][img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/a90bbb1a529358060262ea5cc9a2fa25/tumblr_o20672S1q81rtkgkao1_1280.png[/img][/center]
@Kodex
Here you go! Thank you for your patience. Remember you do not owe the second half of the payment due to how long it is taking me to get these done. Enjoy~
tumblr_o20672S1q81rtkgkao1_1280.png
@Blackhearted Your drawing is completed! Thank you for your patience. Remember you do not owe the second half of the payment due to how long it is taking me to get these done. Enjoy~ [center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/32bc5a65ffec5bbcc947844ea1360588/tumblr_o20956PfJB1rtkgkao1_1280.png[/img][/center]
@Blackhearted
Your drawing is completed! Thank you for your patience. Remember you do not owe the second half of the payment due to how long it is taking me to get these done. Enjoy~
tumblr_o20956PfJB1rtkgkao1_1280.png
@Goshgirl Ahh, thanks so much! It was definitely worth the wait.
@Goshgirl Ahh, thanks so much! It was definitely worth the wait.
pYCN2Ek.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16