Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon/Clan Information
What information should I put down in clan information? What should I put in for dragon information? Just looking for suggestions, thank you.
What information should I put down in clan information? What should I put in for dragon information? Just looking for suggestions, thank you.
H1lTWyN.jpg
@helloitsmarcus

Clan information can include things about yourself, what your clan is like, dragons you want, things you collect, shops you run...basically anything goes there.

Dragon information is typically the dragon's bio. What is your dragon's job/role in your clan? What is their personality like? Are they friends/enemies with any of your other dragons? You can also include who their mate is and what genes you want for them.

Many dragons in the first page of my lair, as well as the first few on the second page, have bios.
@helloitsmarcus

Clan information can include things about yourself, what your clan is like, dragons you want, things you collect, shops you run...basically anything goes there.

Dragon information is typically the dragon's bio. What is your dragon's job/role in your clan? What is their personality like? Are they friends/enemies with any of your other dragons? You can also include who their mate is and what genes you want for them.

Many dragons in the first page of my lair, as well as the first few on the second page, have bios.
@helloitsmarcus Moved to the Help Center! The Guides forum is for posting guides. :)
@helloitsmarcus Moved to the Help Center! The Guides forum is for posting guides. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ah, thank you! sorry, i didn't mean to put it there!!
@JCStitches ah, thank you! sorry, i didn't mean to put it there!!
H1lTWyN.jpg