Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 2283 2284
The wildclaw sighed. "I dont have much of a reason to be here. I wouldnt have come, but someone needed to accompany the young lord and no one else... was... available... " Castione trailed off as she realized Devister was no longer with her. Slightly panicked, she turned to Lilly. "I, I wonder, on your way up maybe, did you see an imperial go by? Blue and pink, a teen?? No, there are so many dragons here, you wouldnt have..." Castione went round in circles as she fretted, looking this way and that for the missing boy. The ambassador would surely have her demoted, if not thrown out of the clan, if anything happened to his son.

@DarkElectric
The wildclaw sighed. "I dont have much of a reason to be here. I wouldnt have come, but someone needed to accompany the young lord and no one else... was... available... " Castione trailed off as she realized Devister was no longer with her. Slightly panicked, she turned to Lilly. "I, I wonder, on your way up maybe, did you see an imperial go by? Blue and pink, a teen?? No, there are so many dragons here, you wouldnt have..." Castione went round in circles as she fretted, looking this way and that for the missing boy. The ambassador would surely have her demoted, if not thrown out of the clan, if anything happened to his son.

@DarkElectric
dmHmhql.png
@SweetLavender [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19432872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194329/19432872_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19432873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194329/19432873_350.png[/img] [/url] The stone-colored Pearlcatcher froze in his stance. He was on his hind legs, about to spin around and slap his opponent in the face with his tail when a sudden, booming shout made him stop. Malo looked up to see a intimidating Imperial glaring down at him. Just like that, any fight in him was gone. He got back down on all fours, his ears folding back in fear and his tail between his legs. He clutched his pearl in both of his claws, fearfully waiting for whatever the clearly angry dragon was about to do next. Meanwhile, the sand-colored Pearlcatcher watched the large Imperial, whom she assumed from the two Faes was Layel, yell at the dragons to stop fighting. She chuckled at the situation her brother was in with pleasure. "That hatchling will get whatever is coming to him." she stated, clearly not concerned at all for the other Pearlcatcher. She was pleased to see that someone here was straightening him out. Talo looked back at the two Faes, deciding to make herself comfortable by sitting on the ground and holding her pearl in front of her with both of her talons. "My name is Talo. That reckless Pearlcatcher over there is my twin, Malo...unfortunately. We are hunters for our clan." she explained. "And who might you two be? Do you know that Imperial over there?"
@SweetLavender

19432872_350.png

19432873_350.png

The stone-colored Pearlcatcher froze in his stance. He was on his hind legs, about to spin around and slap his opponent in the face with his tail when a sudden, booming shout made him stop. Malo looked up to see a intimidating Imperial glaring down at him. Just like that, any fight in him was gone. He got back down on all fours, his ears folding back in fear and his tail between his legs. He clutched his pearl in both of his claws, fearfully waiting for whatever the clearly angry dragon was about to do next.

Meanwhile, the sand-colored Pearlcatcher watched the large Imperial, whom she assumed from the two Faes was Layel, yell at the dragons to stop fighting. She chuckled at the situation her brother was in with pleasure.

"That hatchling will get whatever is coming to him." she stated, clearly not concerned at all for the other Pearlcatcher. She was pleased to see that someone here was straightening him out. Talo looked back at the two Faes, deciding to make herself comfortable by sitting on the ground and holding her pearl in front of her with both of her talons.

"My name is Talo. That reckless Pearlcatcher over there is my twin, Malo...unfortunately. We are hunters for our clan." she explained. "And who might you two be? Do you know that Imperial over there?"
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
>late reply

@GrassyHarbor

"Well, you have a point." Jarel said "B'sides, i wouldn't want any more critters than we have to mess with my inventions and my Coppercoil Creeper, to be honest." Jarel said a little anoyed remembering that day when one of the guardian critters almost dismantled his familiiar just by batting it with raw strength. "On the subject of familiars, do you have one?" Jarel asked the Imperial.
>late reply

@GrassyHarbor

"Well, you have a point." Jarel said "B'sides, i wouldn't want any more critters than we have to mess with my inventions and my Coppercoil Creeper, to be honest." Jarel said a little anoyed remembering that day when one of the guardian critters almost dismantled his familiiar just by batting it with raw strength. "On the subject of familiars, do you have one?" Jarel asked the Imperial.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
Breaker stood rather dumbstruck as general chaos erupted shortly after he landed, with no one so much as giving him the time of day after his introduction. He looked around to see if anyone was available to speak, but it seemed everyone was engaged in conversation. Now what was he supposed to do? He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't just leave either. The tundra dragon gave a distressed groan as he buried his head in his paws.

"Why did he make me do this?" He complained. "Anyone else would have been better suited... even the hatchlings!" After a brief pause to consider that, he pondered aloud: "I probably should have brought one of them with me..." He was really starting to wish that this could be simpler... but it wasn't. He relented with a sigh. He was the one who had been chosen and he needed to do this; it was hardly the most horrifying threat he had ever laid eyes upon. It was just... other dragons.

With renewed resolve, Breaker began to look for someone to speak to.
Breaker stood rather dumbstruck as general chaos erupted shortly after he landed, with no one so much as giving him the time of day after his introduction. He looked around to see if anyone was available to speak, but it seemed everyone was engaged in conversation. Now what was he supposed to do? He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't just leave either. The tundra dragon gave a distressed groan as he buried his head in his paws.

"Why did he make me do this?" He complained. "Anyone else would have been better suited... even the hatchlings!" After a brief pause to consider that, he pondered aloud: "I probably should have brought one of them with me..." He was really starting to wish that this could be simpler... but it wasn't. He relented with a sigh. He was the one who had been chosen and he needed to do this; it was hardly the most horrifying threat he had ever laid eyes upon. It was just... other dragons.

With renewed resolve, Breaker began to look for someone to speak to.
@GuildmstrSilver [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16390755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163908/16390755_350.png[/img] [/url] Victoria made her way through the clearing, She was wandering around looking for someone to speak to, "Now if only I could find someone who looks open to talk!" She said aloud to herself, that's when the skydancer noticed a very distressed looking Tundra in the distance. Fixing her scarf over the bandage on her neck she wandered up the tundra. Bowing her head she said to the tundra with her soft voice,"Hello there! I am Victoria of Wonderclan and you are?"
@GuildmstrSilver

16390755_350.png

Victoria made her way through the clearing, She was wandering around looking for someone to speak to, "Now if only I could find someone who looks open to talk!" She said aloud to herself, that's when the skydancer noticed a very distressed looking Tundra in the distance. Fixing her scarf over the bandage on her neck she wandered up the tundra. Bowing her head she said to the tundra with her soft voice,"Hello there! I am Victoria of Wonderclan and you are?"
@SlashDragonGirl

"I'm Crystalwing," the young cotton candy-colored fae said, flapping her wings a little faster to indicate it. "This is my friend."

Lightspeed zoomed around a little, somewhat nervous for the Malo. "I'm Lightspeed," he said.

"We're from the Wind Flight, but we're still students on hunting." Crystalwing explained, glancing back at Malo for a moment.

Lightspeed pointed to the Imperial dragon by Malo. "That's Layel, from our clan owner's sister's clan. She hates fights, and her scales reflect her tempe-- I mean her emotions!" he quickly corrected himself.

Talo snickered. "I see... Well, at least someone's taking care of Malo, or else I would have."

Crystalwing fluttered her wings nervously, wondering about poor Malo. "Will he be okay? He looks frightened."

Talo waved him off with her claw. "Nah, he'll be fine. He always loves to pick fights."

She glanced awkwardly at Malo. "Okay..." She turned to Talo and Lightspeed. "So what now?"

Before Lightspeed could say anything, he winced as Layel roared at Malo and the other dragon when they started arguing. Crystalwing froze and fell out of the sky, landing cutely on her spine, though not hurt.

Malo shrank back and crawled toward Talo. Layel followed Malo with her eyes until they landed on Lightspeed and brightened. "Turbo!" she exclaimed.

Crystalwing stood up and glanced at Lightspeed. "Turbo?"

"I-It's a nickname! She doesn't like saying my full name so she calls me Turbo!" Light sped explained in a rush.

Crystalwing nodded, a little hurt. "Oh, okay."

Lightspeed squirmed. "H-Hi, Layel!" he exclaimed. "Wh-what's up? Stopping another fight, eh?"

Layel chuckled. "You said it. I just can't stand them..."

Inari trudged over to his wife and nudged her. "So you know Lightspeed? What about Crystalwing?" he asked.

Layel's deep green eyes fell upon Crystalwing's wide, lighter green eyes, filled with a mix of fear and wonder.

"Aww, how cute. So Turbo, you never told me you have a [i/]girlfriend."

"Sh-she's not my girlfriend!" Lightspeed exclaimed, avoiding Crystalwing's gaze. "She's just a friend!"

Layel snickered. "Sure..."

She turned to Talo. "So are you their friend too?" She glared at Malo. "Or are you here to pick a fight as well?"
@SlashDragonGirl

"I'm Crystalwing," the young cotton candy-colored fae said, flapping her wings a little faster to indicate it. "This is my friend."

Lightspeed zoomed around a little, somewhat nervous for the Malo. "I'm Lightspeed," he said.

"We're from the Wind Flight, but we're still students on hunting." Crystalwing explained, glancing back at Malo for a moment.

Lightspeed pointed to the Imperial dragon by Malo. "That's Layel, from our clan owner's sister's clan. She hates fights, and her scales reflect her tempe-- I mean her emotions!" he quickly corrected himself.

Talo snickered. "I see... Well, at least someone's taking care of Malo, or else I would have."

Crystalwing fluttered her wings nervously, wondering about poor Malo. "Will he be okay? He looks frightened."

Talo waved him off with her claw. "Nah, he'll be fine. He always loves to pick fights."

She glanced awkwardly at Malo. "Okay..." She turned to Talo and Lightspeed. "So what now?"

Before Lightspeed could say anything, he winced as Layel roared at Malo and the other dragon when they started arguing. Crystalwing froze and fell out of the sky, landing cutely on her spine, though not hurt.

Malo shrank back and crawled toward Talo. Layel followed Malo with her eyes until they landed on Lightspeed and brightened. "Turbo!" she exclaimed.

Crystalwing stood up and glanced at Lightspeed. "Turbo?"

"I-It's a nickname! She doesn't like saying my full name so she calls me Turbo!" Light sped explained in a rush.

Crystalwing nodded, a little hurt. "Oh, okay."

Lightspeed squirmed. "H-Hi, Layel!" he exclaimed. "Wh-what's up? Stopping another fight, eh?"

Layel chuckled. "You said it. I just can't stand them..."

Inari trudged over to his wife and nudged her. "So you know Lightspeed? What about Crystalwing?" he asked.

Layel's deep green eyes fell upon Crystalwing's wide, lighter green eyes, filled with a mix of fear and wonder.

"Aww, how cute. So Turbo, you never told me you have a [i/]girlfriend."

"Sh-she's not my girlfriend!" Lightspeed exclaimed, avoiding Crystalwing's gaze. "She's just a friend!"

Layel snickered. "Sure..."

She turned to Talo. "So are you their friend too?" She glared at Malo. "Or are you here to pick a fight as well?"
NOKT6yu.png
~ Lavender (Lav) - - Pronouns: she/her ~
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7940929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79410/7940929_350.png[/img] [/url] A Skydancer looks around at the dragons around her, most of them chatting away to each other. Closing her dark purple eyes she sighs and quietly mumbles under her breath “hello my names Morsky nice to meet ya bye.” A quick greeting she made up as she watched the crowd. The leader of her clan wanted her to go meet other dragons and make allies, somthing she didn't want to do. “Maybe I should just leave,” she mumbled about to turn and leave, “But, Natalie would get mad at me,” she mumbled shivering at the picture of the leader of her clan angry. Sighing she sat back down...

7940929_350.png

A Skydancer looks around at the dragons around her, most of them chatting away to each other. Closing her dark purple eyes she sighs and quietly mumbles under her breath “hello my names Morsky nice to meet ya bye.” A quick greeting she made up as she watched the crowd. The leader of her clan wanted her to go meet other dragons and make allies, somthing she didn't want to do.
“Maybe I should just leave,” she mumbled about to turn and leave, “But, Natalie would get mad at me,” she mumbled shivering at the picture of the leader of her clan angry. Sighing she sat back down...
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
@DubThoseSteps

"A familiar? Oh, no I haven't found any that stand out enough to me. The flying familiars appeal most to me, of course, but I'm not sure I'll be able to form a connection with one. I guess it just depends on the time, the day, the way the sun shines - it could be any number of things. I hope I bump into my future familiar soon though."
She thumps her tail back down onto the ground.
"Why a Coppercoil Creeper?"
@DubThoseSteps

"A familiar? Oh, no I haven't found any that stand out enough to me. The flying familiars appeal most to me, of course, but I'm not sure I'll be able to form a connection with one. I guess it just depends on the time, the day, the way the sun shines - it could be any number of things. I hope I bump into my future familiar soon though."
She thumps her tail back down onto the ground.
"Why a Coppercoil Creeper?"
BPpOUJu.png
@GrassyHarbor
"Yunno," Jarel said "I have Cooper the Coppercoil creeper as my familiar because it helped me get through the burning ashes that was my home in the Sunbeam Ruins back when the Beastclans attacked, and I was just a hatchling!" Jarel said, sounding a bit sad, but trying to hide it. "Besides, I can tell it to do whatever i want, and it doesn't talk back! Lemme tell you about that one time..."
*FLAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAACK*
Jarel was reverse engineering a Construction Mith's armor to see how it works. He was about to reach for a hammer with his tail, just like Coatls. He made a wrong move and he ended up accidentally flinging it across his room, being unable to do anything as he watched it get stuck to a wall. "Oops." Jarel said not caring a little bit too much. "COOOOPEEEER!" Jarel shouted at top of his lungs awakening a female snapper. "Shut up, will ya?!" the female snapper said. Even for being a Ice dragon, she let herself let loose often. 3 minutes later, the Coppercoil Creeper came by. "Yes, Ja-" the familiar was interrupted when Jarel said "Could you hand me over that hammer?". The familiar looked over. It was stuck just ontop of the entrance. "Sigh... yes, Jarel..." The Creeper said as it scuttled over to the entrance and began climbing up.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
"And that is why i have a companion!" Jarel said, remembering the good ol' days.
@GrassyHarbor
"Yunno," Jarel said "I have Cooper the Coppercoil creeper as my familiar because it helped me get through the burning ashes that was my home in the Sunbeam Ruins back when the Beastclans attacked, and I was just a hatchling!" Jarel said, sounding a bit sad, but trying to hide it. "Besides, I can tell it to do whatever i want, and it doesn't talk back! Lemme tell you about that one time..."
*FLAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAACK*
Jarel was reverse engineering a Construction Mith's armor to see how it works. He was about to reach for a hammer with his tail, just like Coatls. He made a wrong move and he ended up accidentally flinging it across his room, being unable to do anything as he watched it get stuck to a wall. "Oops." Jarel said not caring a little bit too much. "COOOOPEEEER!" Jarel shouted at top of his lungs awakening a female snapper. "Shut up, will ya?!" the female snapper said. Even for being a Ice dragon, she let herself let loose often. 3 minutes later, the Coppercoil Creeper came by. "Yes, Ja-" the familiar was interrupted when Jarel said "Could you hand me over that hammer?". The familiar looked over. It was stuck just ontop of the entrance. "Sigh... yes, Jarel..." The Creeper said as it scuttled over to the entrance and began climbing up.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
"And that is why i have a companion!" Jarel said, remembering the good ol' days.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@Chesire
@Wolfunicorn

After the Skydancer introduced herself as Victoria, the tundra returned gesture somewhat nervously.

"I am Breaker of the Ozmian clan. It is a pleasure to meet you miss Victoria." Despite being terrified of something going wrong, he did his best to maintain his composure and remain polite. His small amount of experience with others had thankfully been supplemented by conversational lessons from the guildmaster, who, embarrassingly, had made him practice with Vyllia and Hallow. The tundra could still hear his mate's muffled giggles and see his best friend's poorly concealed smile.

It seemed that he was not the only one with problems in this department though, as another skydancer muttered a practiced introduction nearby. She then sighed and lay down on the grass, watching the crowd silently. Breaker felt like he should try to help, but did not want to be rude by inviting a stranger over to what had yet to even become a proper conversation. So he decided to focus on changing the current status of the interaction with the skydancer in front of him first.

"May I ask what brings you here today?"

Oh Shadowbinder, he was going to die here, wasn't he?
@Chesire
@Wolfunicorn

After the Skydancer introduced herself as Victoria, the tundra returned gesture somewhat nervously.

"I am Breaker of the Ozmian clan. It is a pleasure to meet you miss Victoria." Despite being terrified of something going wrong, he did his best to maintain his composure and remain polite. His small amount of experience with others had thankfully been supplemented by conversational lessons from the guildmaster, who, embarrassingly, had made him practice with Vyllia and Hallow. The tundra could still hear his mate's muffled giggles and see his best friend's poorly concealed smile.

It seemed that he was not the only one with problems in this department though, as another skydancer muttered a practiced introduction nearby. She then sighed and lay down on the grass, watching the crowd silently. Breaker felt like he should try to help, but did not want to be rude by inviting a stranger over to what had yet to even become a proper conversation. So he decided to focus on changing the current status of the interaction with the skydancer in front of him first.

"May I ask what brings you here today?"

Oh Shadowbinder, he was going to die here, wasn't he?
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 2283 2284