Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to D.A.A. INQUIRE WITHIN!
1 2 3
Hello, my name is Zoro and I'm terribly addicted to dragons.

Every time I buy a dragon I become way too attatched to them and can't bear to exalt them. I have already planned to get 29 more dragons even though I have no space. The number might increase due to me buying more. Yesterday, I have bought a gen 1 for gems even though I was saving them for flight change.
Hello, my name is Zoro and I'm terribly addicted to dragons.

Every time I buy a dragon I become way too attatched to them and can't bear to exalt them. I have already planned to get 29 more dragons even though I have no space. The number might increase due to me buying more. Yesterday, I have bought a gen 1 for gems even though I was saving them for flight change.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@MiladyEmerald

Hello, my name is ZannaDragon, and I have a totally healthy attachment to my dragons and NO problem whatsoever exalting any or affording lair expansions...

No really I have a problem with buying hatchery pairs... Which would be awesome because OMG look at the last page of my lair I got all those for cheap...! Except I have no lair space to hatch their adorable babies. I'm a little over 110,000t from affording the next lair expansion, and when I get it I still won't be able to hatch any of the pairs sitting on nests right now because I have 5 dragons boarding with a friend I'll have to take back... :( I even bought a gen1 a week ago or so... I HAVE NO MONIES FOR GENES but I can't bear to resell her

Clear Skies, fellow dragon addicts, and may our lair expansions come quickly!

@MiladyEmerald

Hello, my name is ZannaDragon, and I have a totally healthy attachment to my dragons and NO problem whatsoever exalting any or affording lair expansions...

No really I have a problem with buying hatchery pairs... Which would be awesome because OMG look at the last page of my lair I got all those for cheap...! Except I have no lair space to hatch their adorable babies. I'm a little over 110,000t from affording the next lair expansion, and when I get it I still won't be able to hatch any of the pairs sitting on nests right now because I have 5 dragons boarding with a friend I'll have to take back... :( I even bought a gen1 a week ago or so... I HAVE NO MONIES FOR GENES but I can't bear to resell her

Clear Skies, fellow dragon addicts, and may our lair expansions come quickly!

@Christovski

I totally feel your pain, it is tough to see those cute lil babins about to be exalted.....or sold to the wild blue yonder.....
@Christovski

I totally feel your pain, it is tough to see those cute lil babins about to be exalted.....or sold to the wild blue yonder.....
banner3.png
@zoroarkstar

They are addictive.......its true! I know I've spent gems when I was saving too........ Good luck!

@ZannaDragon

Hahahahha lair expansions....yeah I'm sorta screwed on that, so I feel your pain most defineitly..... and I've got a gen 1 I finally brought myself to be able to sell..........*covers said dragons ears* and no one wants her!

Anyways, I wish you all luck with your lovely dragons!
@zoroarkstar

They are addictive.......its true! I know I've spent gems when I was saving too........ Good luck!

@ZannaDragon

Hahahahha lair expansions....yeah I'm sorta screwed on that, so I feel your pain most defineitly..... and I've got a gen 1 I finally brought myself to be able to sell..........*covers said dragons ears* and no one wants her!

Anyways, I wish you all luck with your lovely dragons!
banner3.png
1 2 3