Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Just A Little Coffee Shop || Come on in!
1 2 3 4
Bump
Bump
Hello everyone! I would like to remind you that bumping threads outside of the designated Sales Forums is against the forum Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Hello everyone! I would like to remind you that bumping threads outside of the designated Sales Forums is against the forum Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oh man it's like I'm back on Gaia Online. Undertale's okay but I don't get why everyone's so nuts over it. Have something weird I found Good luck not making the mods angry with the bumping.
Oh man it's like I'm back on Gaia Online. Undertale's okay but I don't get why everyone's so nuts over it. Have something weird I found Good luck not making the mods angry with the bumping.
I think I have seen that one before, its pretty cool :3 @skub
I think I have seen that one before, its pretty cool :3 @skub
Check out this stuff!:
CharactersWishlistChat Room
@CoffiCup

This seems like a nice place to hang out! Can I have a hot cocoa with some marshmallows?
And as for my favorite Undertale character... Definitely gotta go with Sans and all his puns. I do like Chara, they're more interesting (at least to me) then people think they are. Yes, they're an evil murder demon, but what about BEFORE they died and lost their soul?
@CoffiCup

This seems like a nice place to hang out! Can I have a hot cocoa with some marshmallows?
And as for my favorite Undertale character... Definitely gotta go with Sans and all his puns. I do like Chara, they're more interesting (at least to me) then people think they are. Yes, they're an evil murder demon, but what about BEFORE they died and lost their soul?
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
Here is your order @Surpirate!
Here is your order @Surpirate!
Check out this stuff!:
@CoffiCup

Oh, I've seen you before! How are you?
*rummages through treasure pouch and manages to retrieve a few coins*
I'll have a white hazelnut coffee, thank you.
*slides the coins across the counter*

I do like Undertale, mainly because of the level of detail there is in the game.
I like sans too. If you were to place his puns and laziness aside, you would realise that he's quite...something.
@CoffiCup

Oh, I've seen you before! How are you?
*rummages through treasure pouch and manages to retrieve a few coins*
I'll have a white hazelnut coffee, thank you.
*slides the coins across the counter*

I do like Undertale, mainly because of the level of detail there is in the game.
I like sans too. If you were to place his puns and laziness aside, you would realise that he's quite...something.
plusle.gif
@favplusle good! How are you? *hands you your coffee* here is your order!
@favplusle good! How are you? *hands you your coffee* here is your order!
Check out this stuff!:
I need ideas on what to draw, anybody have any ideas?
I need ideas on what to draw, anybody have any ideas?
Check out this stuff!:
Hmmm... maybe... How good are you with rabbits?

Also, I assume you'll update QOTW on monday?
Hmmm... maybe... How good are you with rabbits?

Also, I assume you'll update QOTW on monday?
1 2 3 4