Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Character Critiques!
1 2
I am here to help you and your OC's grow and develop! What I plan to do is gather a whole bunch of OCs, then critisize them and praise them! I will not be too heavy or judgemental, and I will make sure all of my critisisim is constructive. I wish to help you! All i need is a link to a reference to your oc, and a good amount of backstory so i can critique that too!

i will critique:

-FR dragons
-human
-furry
-feral
-mlp
-pokemon(trainers)
-original species
-humanoid
-anthro

i will NOT critique*:

-sonic
-pokemon(pokemon)
-digimon
-homestuck
-anything relating to OCxReal life person (ex. my oc is married to Nick Jonas) IF YOUR OC HAS ANY RELATION TO A REAL LIFE CELEBRITY I WILL NOT CRITIQUE THEM
-any other fandom that has not been already mentioned
-joke OCs

*if you really really want me to critique an OC you have from any of these fandoms, you can haggle with me a little especially if I know you there is a higher chance I will do it. If you want to know reasons why i do not critique for these fandoms you can PM me and ask me personally

Currently Working On:
@KittyHamilton
@Frailty

Next To-Do:
@Saern
@BabyBumbleBee
@macaroni
I am here to help you and your OC's grow and develop! What I plan to do is gather a whole bunch of OCs, then critisize them and praise them! I will not be too heavy or judgemental, and I will make sure all of my critisisim is constructive. I wish to help you! All i need is a link to a reference to your oc, and a good amount of backstory so i can critique that too!

i will critique:

-FR dragons
-human
-furry
-feral
-mlp
-pokemon(trainers)
-original species
-humanoid
-anthro

i will NOT critique*:

-sonic
-pokemon(pokemon)
-digimon
-homestuck
-anything relating to OCxReal life person (ex. my oc is married to Nick Jonas) IF YOUR OC HAS ANY RELATION TO A REAL LIFE CELEBRITY I WILL NOT CRITIQUE THEM
-any other fandom that has not been already mentioned
-joke OCs

*if you really really want me to critique an OC you have from any of these fandoms, you can haggle with me a little especially if I know you there is a higher chance I will do it. If you want to know reasons why i do not critique for these fandoms you can PM me and ask me personally

Currently Working On:
@KittyHamilton
@Frailty

Next To-Do:
@Saern
@BabyBumbleBee
@macaroni
@Snovi This sounds like it could be neat. :) I recently made a profile for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10681177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106812/10681177_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to give feedback on him if you wish.
@Snovi This sounds like it could be neat. :)

I recently made a profile for this guy:

10681177_350.png

Feel free to give feedback on him if you wish.
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
@Snovi This guy is my OC dump! Is this what you are looking for? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17175235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171753/17175235_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snovi

This guy is my OC dump! Is this what you are looking for?

17175235_350.png

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@kittyhamilton @frailty
got you marked down! Will get started on the critiques asap, ill let you know when ive done them ! :P

also @frailty do you want me to critique all characters mentioned in the description or is ther any specific one you want done? i can do them all but it may take a bit longer ^^'
@kittyhamilton @frailty
got you marked down! Will get started on the critiques asap, ill let you know when ive done them ! :P

also @frailty do you want me to critique all characters mentioned in the description or is ther any specific one you want done? i can do them all but it may take a bit longer ^^'
@Snovi

You can do however many you want, and whichever you want
@Snovi

You can do however many you want, and whichever you want
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@frailty @kittyhamilton

update: i will now include a piece of fanart along with the picture of your oc i am critiquing! This goes for all new people, as well as all the people who have already requested a critique!
@frailty @kittyhamilton

update: i will now include a piece of fanart along with the picture of your oc i am critiquing! This goes for all new people, as well as all the people who have already requested a critique!
@Snovi

Aw, thanks! Thats so nice of you!
@Snovi

Aw, thanks! Thats so nice of you!
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
^
^
@Snovi
Aw heck why not.

Would this angry fistfighter work?
@Snovi
Aw heck why not.

Would this angry fistfighter work?
@saern yes perfect! thank you for this amount of information i really appreciate it it makes my job easier ^^ i am excited to look into her story!
@saern yes perfect! thank you for this amount of information i really appreciate it it makes my job easier ^^ i am excited to look into her story!
1 2