Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shop-Items unsellable
1 2 3
So, im here on this site for bout 2 months or so, and the first thing i noticed and instantly bugged me off was, that a lot of people buy the Marketplace empty just to resell them for an insane amount of Treasures (i.e. a Tundra Breed Change that actually costs bout 9000 (?) were all bought by someone and resells them for bout 50-60k)
Since im for sure not the only one who gets bugged off by that, i would suggest that Shop-items cant be selled anymore and have to be used
And if they are left unused they still should be able to trade per messages
So, im here on this site for bout 2 months or so, and the first thing i noticed and instantly bugged me off was, that a lot of people buy the Marketplace empty just to resell them for an insane amount of Treasures (i.e. a Tundra Breed Change that actually costs bout 9000 (?) were all bought by someone and resells them for bout 50-60k)
Since im for sure not the only one who gets bugged off by that, i would suggest that Shop-items cant be selled anymore and have to be used
And if they are left unused they still should be able to trade per messages
@Dirakia

The marketplace price for a tundra breed change scroll without a dom discount is 50kt, it has an autosell from the hoard of 5kt. The autosale is 10% of the marketprice.

No support either for making items account bound or unsellable. You'd simply make it to where people would sell through the item forum. If you don't want to pay markups hire a sniper or wait until you find them in a market restock yourself. Prices will drop to market or slightly below for most items, the rest you can usually hire a sniper if you can't manage to get it yourself.
@Dirakia

The marketplace price for a tundra breed change scroll without a dom discount is 50kt, it has an autosell from the hoard of 5kt. The autosale is 10% of the marketprice.

No support either for making items account bound or unsellable. You'd simply make it to where people would sell through the item forum. If you don't want to pay markups hire a sniper or wait until you find them in a market restock yourself. Prices will drop to market or slightly below for most items, the rest you can usually hire a sniper if you can't manage to get it yourself.
That would mean that most familiars and apparel would be unable to be hoard sold.

Wow no.
That would mean that most familiars and apparel would be unable to be hoard sold.

Wow no.
@wittykitsune

But i remember seeing it costing about 8-9k with the discount of 7%

Well, okay then, ill try to manage this, but i still hope it gets somethign similiar to unsellable or at least that the maximum of reselling items is bout +10-20% the original price, with that im fine too
@wittykitsune

But i remember seeing it costing about 8-9k with the discount of 7%

Well, okay then, ill try to manage this, but i still hope it gets somethign similiar to unsellable or at least that the maximum of reselling items is bout +10-20% the original price, with that im fine too
@Sopheroo
With that i meant Marketplace-stuff only
(i.e. in Team Fortress 2 you can use any items to craft anything, except for those you bought in the Store (for real money) then they will be tagged in your inventory as "cant be used in crafting")
@Sopheroo
With that i meant Marketplace-stuff only
(i.e. in Team Fortress 2 you can use any items to craft anything, except for those you bought in the Store (for real money) then they will be tagged in your inventory as "cant be used in crafting")
@Dirakia

All the starter breed changes have always been 50kt without discount as far as i know. There's fae ones in there right now for 50kt and tundra costs the same. Remove gene costs 10kt without and renaming scrolls are under 10kt and are the only things in that section I know that are that low.
@Dirakia

All the starter breed changes have always been 50kt without discount as far as i know. There's fae ones in there right now for 50kt and tundra costs the same. Remove gene costs 10kt without and renaming scrolls are under 10kt and are the only things in that section I know that are that low.
@wittykitsune
Hmm...
Maybe i was seeing the Tundra icon and a low prize from somethign below it (7:00AM here and i didnt sleep xDD)
But still, this doesnt count only for Tundra change scrolls but for like anything in the shop
@wittykitsune
Hmm...
Maybe i was seeing the Tundra icon and a low prize from somethign below it (7:00AM here and i didnt sleep xDD)
But still, this doesnt count only for Tundra change scrolls but for like anything in the shop
I don't support. Sometimes you buy something, like an apparel or gene/breed change, and then it turns out not looking good and you resell it. With this, you'd be forced to keep it or try selling over the forums. Same issue would come up if you bought something, loved it, but then a couple of weeks/months/years down the line you don't want it anymore. You couldn't get rid of it easily.
I don't support. Sometimes you buy something, like an apparel or gene/breed change, and then it turns out not looking good and you resell it. With this, you'd be forced to keep it or try selling over the forums. Same issue would come up if you bought something, loved it, but then a couple of weeks/months/years down the line you don't want it anymore. You couldn't get rid of it easily.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Plentiful breed change scrolls have always been 50k Treasure in the MP. They're never cost anything else.

No support for making items unsellable in anyway. What if I buy an item from the MP, only to change my mind. I don't want to hoard sell something worth 50k Tr for 5k Tr, I'd rather sell it on the AH and get my money back. If people snag a rare item and mark it's price up that's their business, you don't have to buy from them. They wouldn't be doing it if people weren't willing to pay the marked up price.
Plentiful breed change scrolls have always been 50k Treasure in the MP. They're never cost anything else.

No support for making items unsellable in anyway. What if I buy an item from the MP, only to change my mind. I don't want to hoard sell something worth 50k Tr for 5k Tr, I'd rather sell it on the AH and get my money back. If people snag a rare item and mark it's price up that's their business, you don't have to buy from them. They wouldn't be doing it if people weren't willing to pay the marked up price.
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
No. Resale is a significant part of the economy on FR.

And making items so they couldn't be sold on the AH would only make the problem of being unable to get items worse, not better, if you couldn't restock them yourself. The Marketplace clears (or has a chance to clear) every two hours and not every item stocks in that interval, so if you may never be able to get the item you want if you don't happen to be on when it stocks.
No. Resale is a significant part of the economy on FR.

And making items so they couldn't be sold on the AH would only make the problem of being unable to get items worse, not better, if you couldn't restock them yourself. The Marketplace clears (or has a chance to clear) every two hours and not every item stocks in that interval, so if you may never be able to get the item you want if you don't happen to be on when it stocks.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
1 2 3