Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pixelated coliseum when resizing
Hi!

Its not exactly a bug, but I wanted to report it anyway just in case this could be considered (and this thread seems to fit in this forum).

This is my "issue": Usually I have to play the coliseum with my browser page zoomed out (80% of the original size I think) so it can fit in my screen because I'm using a 800x900 old monitor. Before, this just made the coliseum screen to resize just fine along the webpage, but now it looks "pixelated" when I do so.

The thing is that coliseum is playeable, and with the 100% size of the webpage everything looks fine. But I was wondering if the people working on the code touch something because I didn't experience this problem once since I joined and it's not as nice to play something that doesn't look defined.

PD: The last time I used the coliseum was during the night of the nocture and it looked fine.
PD2: Thank you for reading!
Hi!

Its not exactly a bug, but I wanted to report it anyway just in case this could be considered (and this thread seems to fit in this forum).

This is my "issue": Usually I have to play the coliseum with my browser page zoomed out (80% of the original size I think) so it can fit in my screen because I'm using a 800x900 old monitor. Before, this just made the coliseum screen to resize just fine along the webpage, but now it looks "pixelated" when I do so.

The thing is that coliseum is playeable, and with the 100% size of the webpage everything looks fine. But I was wondering if the people working on the code touch something because I didn't experience this problem once since I joined and it's not as nice to play something that doesn't look defined.

PD: The last time I used the coliseum was during the night of the nocture and it looked fine.
PD2: Thank you for reading!
wind_banner.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwind_banner.png
@Alterial can you post a screenshot of what you're experiencing? It could help figure out of the problem is on your end or not.
@Alterial can you post a screenshot of what you're experiencing? It could help figure out of the problem is on your end or not.
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2s64tqo.png[/img]
2s64tqo.png
wind_banner.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwind_banner.png
I'm having a similar issue with the coliseum, only it keeps the pixelation no matter what resolution the screen is at. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/angiwyn/7bf40fc1-afc4-48ce-a2f9-c34bf0cf2311_zpsqgob4m6o.png[/img]
I'm having a similar issue with the coliseum, only it keeps the pixelation no matter what resolution the screen is at.
7bf40fc1-afc4-48ce-a2f9-c34bf0cf2311_zpsqgob4m6o.png
The pixel issue beginns at the coli start site:
hrvmc26i.jpg

Then the order of the dragons is from the olderst to the youngest and not the lair order:
6lkqmv88.jpg

,,, and here the pixels at the coli fight:
odsgpncb.jpg

I have windows 7 and Fire fox 44.0
The pixel issue beginns at the coli start site:
hrvmc26i.jpg

Then the order of the dragons is from the olderst to the youngest and not the lair order:
6lkqmv88.jpg

,,, and here the pixels at the coli fight:
odsgpncb.jpg

I have windows 7 and Fire fox 44.0
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png