Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | BIOS FOR MY DRAGONS?
1 2
I really don't have the time to make bios for them *quiet laughter* Choose a dragon in my lair and make a bio for them! You can add on to what they already have too. You can make their personality, you can have them dislike anyone, just be creative I guess!

DRAGONS WITH COMPLETE BIOS:
-Razwog
-Zhalatis
-Opuni
-Ninur
I really don't have the time to make bios for them *quiet laughter* Choose a dragon in my lair and make a bio for them! You can add on to what they already have too. You can make their personality, you can have them dislike anyone, just be creative I guess!

DRAGONS WITH COMPLETE BIOS:
-Razwog
-Zhalatis
-Opuni
-Ninur
NL8vJkn.png
Name: Opuni

Appearance: Purple iridescent scales with maize wings and underbelly, with the exception of a purple layer of feathers over the wings. Its light blue eyes represent the lightning flight.

Traits: Loves the sunny outdoors, always making new friends, but enjoying time alone. Opuni always makes himself at home outside, letting the sunlight dance on his shiny scales. If he likes a girl, however, he always gets nervous and never knows what to say at the right time. Sometimes he's shy, and usually he doesn't like fights, but mostly his hobbies include flying and stargazing, if not relaxing and eating. Lots and lots of eating.
Name: Opuni

Appearance: Purple iridescent scales with maize wings and underbelly, with the exception of a purple layer of feathers over the wings. Its light blue eyes represent the lightning flight.

Traits: Loves the sunny outdoors, always making new friends, but enjoying time alone. Opuni always makes himself at home outside, letting the sunlight dance on his shiny scales. If he likes a girl, however, he always gets nervous and never knows what to say at the right time. Sometimes he's shy, and usually he doesn't like fights, but mostly his hobbies include flying and stargazing, if not relaxing and eating. Lots and lots of eating.
NOKT6yu.png
~ Lavender (Lav) - - Pronouns: she/her ~
@themanmelter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7484819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74849/7484819_350.png[/img] [/url] Sometimes dragons say that they've seen a shadow shifting in the forests, and feel a chill when they see it. It was guessed on being a dragon, although they're not sure what it was. In fact, no one knows. Well, except her clan. An Imperial. And a trickster one at that. She could've been classified as a shadow dragon if any dragon didn't know better. She likes to stir up trouble with her clanmates, and has fun while doing it. She could be hard to get along with, but the world isn't always fair, isn't it? Especially with this juvenile dragon running around! She loves collecting. Mostly things that include rare items, and she makes decent treasure and gems while selling them. Her den is full of 'useless' items. When her clan members walk into her den, maybe they'd trigger a false alarm, or step on tacks, or hit their head on a rock. The Imperial...is full of surprises. Made by a brief LeviathanScream ((It's so short >.< but it's good anyways..))
@themanmelter

7484819_350.png

Sometimes dragons say that they've seen a shadow shifting in the forests, and feel a chill when they see it. It was guessed on being a dragon, although they're not sure what it was. In fact, no one knows. Well, except her clan.

An Imperial. And a trickster one at that. She could've been classified as a shadow dragon if any dragon didn't know better. She likes to stir up trouble with her clanmates, and has fun while doing it. She could be hard to get along with, but the world isn't always fair, isn't it? Especially with this juvenile dragon running around!

She loves collecting. Mostly things that include rare items, and she makes decent treasure and gems while selling them. Her den is full of 'useless' items. When her clan members walk into her den, maybe they'd trigger a false alarm, or step on tacks, or hit their head on a rock. The Imperial...is full of surprises.

Made by a brief LeviathanScream

((It's so short >.< but it's good anyways..))
@LeviathanScream OmG it's perfect I'm going to use it ok

I'll keep your little credit thing at the bottom :) *flashback to Supernatural* THEIR WHOLE FACE IS A MOUTH

@SweetLavender same with you :3
@LeviathanScream OmG it's perfect I'm going to use it ok

I'll keep your little credit thing at the bottom :) *flashback to Supernatural* THEIR WHOLE FACE IS A MOUTH

@SweetLavender same with you :3
NL8vJkn.png
@themanmelter

You're very welcome! MELTING MEN WITH MY FLAMETHROWER

Ha, I knew you'd like it!

xD let me know if you want another bio for another dragon!
@themanmelter

You're very welcome! MELTING MEN WITH MY FLAMETHROWER

Ha, I knew you'd like it!

xD let me know if you want another bio for another dragon!
@LeviathanScream you can totally do another if you want! :)
NL8vJkn.png
NL8vJkn.png
@themanmelter ((YEAHHHH!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20267286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202673/20267286_350.png[/img] [/url] Hunting? No. Fighting? No! Medicine? Virus can do better than that! Herbs appear everywhere in her life, along with other medicines. All dragons--even from other clans--come to get wounds healed from this intelligent dragon. She can mend broken legs and more. What makes her popular is more than her ability to heal. It's her big heart, and her smiles. It is hard to get out of her gaze without making friends with her. Not one time would she give up, and is a hard worker. Not reluctant, the leader can [i]suggest[/i] her not touching medicine for a day, and she'll take it. Add a smile. ----- "HELLO!" A jolting voice snapped Virus awake. The sly rising of Ninur's eyebrow was in the presence of her voice, "Finally, you woke up!" the other pulled the just-awake dragon up. "My Bestie should prank someone today! I got a good one..." The purple Imperial smirked as she carefully and carelessly opened the door. A few herbs tumbled from their organized spots on Virus's shelf. "Careful!" her voice chimed in kindly, leaping forward to snatch the objects so they couldn't hit the ground. One went [i]kerplut[/i]! Green stuffing splatted across the floor slowly, groaning angrily. As she came to the door, she noticed Ninur walking to the clan leader's room. Eyes wide, Virus put it back messily, rushing to her best friend. It was too late. She should've known! It was already set up. With one glance to the red Imperial, the other flicked a stick that was hanging peacefully. Virus made it to the leader's door when she found him soaked in what looked like cold water upon the eerie light of the moon through his window. It reflected off of his scaled in a taunting fashion. "Who. Did. This." ----- [u]By the fab~ LeviathanScream[/u] [code]Hunting? No. Fighting? No! Medicine? Virus can do better than that! Herbs appear everywhere in her life, along with other medicines. All dragons--even from other clans--come to get wounds healed from this intelligent dragon. She can mend broken legs and more. What makes her popular is more than her ability to heal. It's her big heart, and her smiles. It is hard to get out of her gaze without making friends with her. Not one time would she give up, and is a hard worker. Not reluctant, the leader can [i]suggest[/i] her not touching medicine for a day, and she'll take it. Add a smile. ----- "HELLO!" A jolting voice snapped Virus awake. The sly rising of Ninur's eyebrow was in the presence of her voice, "Finally, you woke up!" the other pulled the just-awake dragon up. "My Bestie should prank someone today! I got a good one..." The purple Imperial smirked as she carefully and carelessly opened the door. A few herbs tumbled from their organized spots on Virus's shelf. "Careful!" her voice chimed in kindly, leaping forward to snatch the objects so they couldn't hit the ground. One went [i]kerplut[/i]! Green stuffing splatted across the floor slowly, groaning angrily. As she came to the door, she noticed Ninur walking to the clan leader's room. Eyes wide, Virus put it back messily, rushing to her best friend. It was too late. She should've known! It was already set up. With one glance to the red Imperial, the other flicked a stick that was hanging peacefully. Virus made it to the leader's door when she found him soaked in what looked like cold water upon the eerie light of the moon through his window. It reflected off of his scaled in a taunting fashion. "Who. Did. This." ----- [u]By the fab~ LeviathanScream[/u][/code]
@themanmelter ((YEAHHHH!))

20267286_350.png

Hunting? No. Fighting? No! Medicine? Virus can do better than that! Herbs appear everywhere in her life, along with other medicines. All dragons--even from other clans--come to get wounds healed from this intelligent dragon. She can mend broken legs and more.

What makes her popular is more than her ability to heal. It's her big heart, and her smiles. It is hard to get out of her gaze without making friends with her. Not one time would she give up, and is a hard worker. Not reluctant, the leader can suggest her not touching medicine for a day, and she'll take it. Add a smile.

"HELLO!"

A jolting voice snapped Virus awake. The sly rising of Ninur's eyebrow was in the presence of her voice, "Finally, you woke up!" the other pulled the just-awake dragon up. "My Bestie should prank someone today! I got a good one..." The purple Imperial smirked as she carefully and carelessly opened the door. A few herbs tumbled from their organized spots on Virus's shelf.

"Careful!" her voice chimed in kindly, leaping forward to snatch the objects so they couldn't hit the ground. One went kerplut! Green stuffing splatted across the floor slowly, groaning angrily. As she came to the door, she noticed Ninur walking to the clan leader's room. Eyes wide, Virus put it back messily, rushing to her best friend. It was too late. She should've known!

It was already set up. With one glance to the red Imperial, the other flicked a stick that was hanging peacefully. Virus made it to the leader's door when she found him soaked in what looked like cold water upon the eerie light of the moon through his window. It reflected off of his scaled in a taunting fashion.

"Who. Did. This."

By the fab~ LeviathanScream

Code:
Hunting? No. Fighting? No! Medicine? Virus can do better than that! Herbs appear everywhere in her life, along with other medicines. All dragons--even from other clans--come to get wounds healed from this intelligent dragon. She can mend broken legs and more. What makes her popular is more than her ability to heal. It's her big heart, and her smiles. It is hard to get out of her gaze without making friends with her. Not one time would she give up, and is a hard worker. Not reluctant, the leader can [i]suggest[/i] her not touching medicine for a day, and she'll take it. Add a smile. ----- "HELLO!" A jolting voice snapped Virus awake. The sly rising of Ninur's eyebrow was in the presence of her voice, "Finally, you woke up!" the other pulled the just-awake dragon up. "My Bestie should prank someone today! I got a good one..." The purple Imperial smirked as she carefully and carelessly opened the door. A few herbs tumbled from their organized spots on Virus's shelf. "Careful!" her voice chimed in kindly, leaping forward to snatch the objects so they couldn't hit the ground. One went [i]kerplut[/i]! Green stuffing splatted across the floor slowly, groaning angrily. As she came to the door, she noticed Ninur walking to the clan leader's room. Eyes wide, Virus put it back messily, rushing to her best friend. It was too late. She should've known! It was already set up. With one glance to the red Imperial, the other flicked a stick that was hanging peacefully. Virus made it to the leader's door when she found him soaked in what looked like cold water upon the eerie light of the moon through his window. It reflected off of his scaled in a taunting fashion. "Who. Did. This." ----- [u]By the fab~ LeviathanScream[/u]
@LeviathanScream //omg Aleksander would certainly be distraught if his 'expensive' clothes got soaked! :9
@LeviathanScream //omg Aleksander would certainly be distraught if his 'expensive' clothes got soaked! :9
NL8vJkn.png
@themanmelter

I'm so evil >=) hoped your liked both!
@themanmelter

I'm so evil >=) hoped your liked both!
1 2