Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum painfully slow
When I go to play in the coliseum, everything runs fine until I actually start the battle, then it goes crazy slow. It's like everything is in slow motion, the attacks take forever to actually happen.
I've tried running it in safe mode, refreshing the page, updating my web browser, and trying a different browser. I have no idea what's going on,, but it seems to get worse the longer I play.
When I go to play in the coliseum, everything runs fine until I actually start the battle, then it goes crazy slow. It's like everything is in slow motion, the attacks take forever to actually happen.
I've tried running it in safe mode, refreshing the page, updating my web browser, and trying a different browser. I have no idea what's going on,, but it seems to get worse the longer I play.
Co-owner of:

bUSCfEH.png
@SebSinister
Have you tried changing the socket? (Account Settings > Faire Game Socket > toggle between normal and alternate)

If that doesn't work:
- How long have you been experiencing this? Does the Coli usually work okay for you?

If you've tried all that other stuff and it didn't help, it might be related to the amount of traffic the Coli is getting from holiday grinding. I would try again at a different time, and see if it's working better then.
@SebSinister
Have you tried changing the socket? (Account Settings > Faire Game Socket > toggle between normal and alternate)

If that doesn't work:
- How long have you been experiencing this? Does the Coli usually work okay for you?

If you've tried all that other stuff and it didn't help, it might be related to the amount of traffic the Coli is getting from holiday grinding. I would try again at a different time, and see if it's working better then.
Z1Mernw.png
@Havendre

I tried toggling the socket, it didn't seem to have an effect.

This has been going on just for the past few days and before that it worked fine, so I think you're right, it's probably a traffic spike in the coli because of the holiday.
@Havendre

I tried toggling the socket, it didn't seem to have an effect.

This has been going on just for the past few days and before that it worked fine, so I think you're right, it's probably a traffic spike in the coli because of the holiday.
Co-owner of:

bUSCfEH.png