Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sablebuy my accents [new feb 25th]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 155
@Sableye that's fine ; )
@Sableye that's fine ; )
Hello everyone! I've got a little update regarding the seer accents (f noc). I initially submitted the first couple of runs shortly after I announced them and they only just got processed today and for some reason the accents (which are really just a female version of a relatively generic accent I've already printed) got denied because FR thought that maybe they were referencing some kind of copyrighted material. I don't know exactly how FRs copyright "filter" works but I've submitted the accents again as I was instructed to do if their unfounded suspicions proved incorrect. Hopefully the processing won't take another six days but you never know

I will be ordering the rest of the runs as more people send in payment for their accents or after the first few have been delivered :3 Those who pay in advance get copies from earlier print runs but everyone who signed up before I locked the sheet will be able to buy a copy until 72 after the last run has been delivered.

Have a gr8 thursday!

@houseteeth paid
@Kintsy
@finches paid
@smileytechie
@Verscilith paid 8/12
@Uniformshark paid 8/8
@Titan paid 1/9
@delightfuliza
@March paid
@gotw3 paid
@Septica paid
@Juni
@emiliexandra
@SirLeafheart
@Fink paid
@godspeed
@windyfields paid
@koujakward
@atavistic
@ryoubakura
@Masumi
@Steel
@Smoothy
@Myrkskog paid 3/3
@Argonaut
@ThirtyOne
@Jazz
@Mackenzi paid
@Nukleer paid 2/2
@boxparts
@hybris
@Niharike
@drwizard paid
@Somnacin
@corvidus
@apollonaris
@Enoch paid
@Erendira
@Zyhe
@Cov
@fairymaster paid 2/2
@angii
@chee
@infinipede
@amadeos paid
@Meme420
@Roselia
@Kireikatt
@decadent
@Candace paid
@lauropod
@snowy
@Fujoshi
@butcherbaby
@starsystems
@pepster
@Zaayn
@pecha
@Nymphalidae
@Cedric
@Cryptic paid
@Roadkill paid
@Goji paid
@fellbeastie
@xxerneas
Hello everyone! I've got a little update regarding the seer accents (f noc). I initially submitted the first couple of runs shortly after I announced them and they only just got processed today and for some reason the accents (which are really just a female version of a relatively generic accent I've already printed) got denied because FR thought that maybe they were referencing some kind of copyrighted material. I don't know exactly how FRs copyright "filter" works but I've submitted the accents again as I was instructed to do if their unfounded suspicions proved incorrect. Hopefully the processing won't take another six days but you never know

I will be ordering the rest of the runs as more people send in payment for their accents or after the first few have been delivered :3 Those who pay in advance get copies from earlier print runs but everyone who signed up before I locked the sheet will be able to buy a copy until 72 after the last run has been delivered.

Have a gr8 thursday!

@houseteeth paid
@Kintsy
@finches paid
@smileytechie
@Verscilith paid 8/12
@Uniformshark paid 8/8
@Titan paid 1/9
@delightfuliza
@March paid
@gotw3 paid
@Septica paid
@Juni
@emiliexandra
@SirLeafheart
@Fink paid
@godspeed
@windyfields paid
@koujakward
@atavistic
@ryoubakura
@Masumi
@Steel
@Smoothy
@Myrkskog paid 3/3
@Argonaut
@ThirtyOne
@Jazz
@Mackenzi paid
@Nukleer paid 2/2
@boxparts
@hybris
@Niharike
@drwizard paid
@Somnacin
@corvidus
@apollonaris
@Enoch paid
@Erendira
@Zyhe
@Cov
@fairymaster paid 2/2
@angii
@chee
@infinipede
@amadeos paid
@Meme420
@Roselia
@Kireikatt
@decadent
@Candace paid
@lauropod
@snowy
@Fujoshi
@butcherbaby
@starsystems
@pepster
@Zaayn
@pecha
@Nymphalidae
@Cedric
@Cryptic paid
@Roadkill paid
@Goji paid
@fellbeastie
@xxerneas
@Sableye

Have you mentioned that you've already made a similar accent to those? I bet you did.
FR staff is rather picky as of late. Some let small batches of gorey accents pass through and the other stuff, like small scars, gets denied.
@Sableye

Have you mentioned that you've already made a similar accent to those? I bet you did.
FR staff is rather picky as of late. Some let small batches of gorey accents pass through and the other stuff, like small scars, gets denied.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Sableye sending over payment now!
@Sableye sending over payment now!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Sableye

Oh my lard. Someone on the staff probably thought "I've seen this somewhere before! Copyrighted!" when it was actually your other accents they were thinking about. xD What a PITA.

Just sent my payment, hope they don't give you more guff over them.

@Sableye

Oh my lard. Someone on the staff probably thought "I've seen this somewhere before! Copyrighted!" when it was actually your other accents they were thinking about. xD What a PITA.

Just sent my payment, hope they don't give you more guff over them.

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NhhCzfy.png[/img] Northern winds has been submitted and should be here in a couple of days! @Jazz paid @Heathers @Riko @Tamakii @Takora @mewhaku @Aey paid @nameddame @Amphiptere (tr) @izuna @Phosphorylase @Godspeed paid @Lexreon @Niharike @Atavistic (tr) @Steel @solaritude
NhhCzfy.png
Northern winds has been submitted and should be here in a couple of days!

@Jazz paid
@Heathers
@Riko
@Tamakii
@Takora
@mewhaku
@Aey paid
@nameddame
@Amphiptere (tr)
@izuna
@Phosphorylase
@Godspeed paid
@Lexreon
@Niharike
@Atavistic (tr)
@Steel
@solaritude
@Sableye - Can't wait! I'll pay now so I don't forget. (Sending gems.)
@Sableye - Can't wait! I'll pay now so I don't forget. (Sending gems.)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Sableye

Whee thank you!
@Sableye

Whee thank you!
MoiaeHX.png
@Sableye
I hope this is alright, I won't be able to pay till Sunday >.<
@Sableye
I hope this is alright, I won't be able to pay till Sunday >.<
2eZXnPr.png
@Sableye

If I'm not too late can i order an entwined IRUB please? When would I send payment? I'm on mobile and I can't add myself to the sheet, sorry!
@Sableye

If I'm not too late can i order an entwined IRUB please? When would I send payment? I'm on mobile and I can't add myself to the sheet, sorry!
ze8wEB3.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 155