Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66
For the past week I've been consistently having the same issue with runestones here- after clearing all tiles the timer will continue counting down to zero. I have managed to get the victory screen, but only after leaving the page up for minutes at a time after finishing a level, and as often as not it will never show up, and I'll eventually see the page has reverted to the "connection lost" text.
For the past week I've been consistently having the same issue with runestones here- after clearing all tiles the timer will continue counting down to zero. I have managed to get the victory screen, but only after leaving the page up for minutes at a time after finishing a level, and as often as not it will never show up, and I'll eventually see the page has reverted to the "connection lost" text.
It's happening again...
It's happening again...
Yes this game is broken for me as well and I'd love to play it. I match all the tiles in level one and it still counts down..then nothing..
Yes this game is broken for me as well and I'd love to play it. I match all the tiles in level one and it still counts down..then nothing..
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
It works alright for me until 1500+ users come online. It must be more of the traffic-lag problem.
It works alright for me until 1500+ users come online. It must be more of the traffic-lag problem.
It was working relatively fine earlier.

However it's now ground to a halt. The timer will run out and the game will wait several minutes before moving on to the next level.
It was working relatively fine earlier.

However it's now ground to a halt. The timer will run out and the game will wait several minutes before moving on to the next level.
its not working on any of my computers and its my fave way of earning treasure so im pretty bummed
its not working on any of my computers and its my fave way of earning treasure so im pretty bummed
It's not working on mine either anymore. Hasn't been for a few days now. :(
It's not working on mine either anymore. Hasn't been for a few days now. :(
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
Yep, still a thing. Every so often I have an hour or so where it works, but I haven't identified the critical variable.

I'm running Firefox on a Mac, btw, in case that helps.
Yep, still a thing. Every so often I have an hour or so where it works, but I haven't identified the critical variable.

I'm running Firefox on a Mac, btw, in case that helps.
i need treasure this is getting annoying =(
i need treasure this is getting annoying =(
It was working fine for me around noon eastern time, but then it broke this evening. The "luck streak" thing won't show me how much gold I've earned today on the Runestone's page (but it does show up on the other games). If you hover over the counter, it tells me how much I can still earn today, and it displays the reduced number (ie, it says I can earn 60k more treasure because I've earned 15k today, but the counter itself does not know 15,000/75,000).

Don't know if that helps? Hopefully there's a fix soon! D:
It was working fine for me around noon eastern time, but then it broke this evening. The "luck streak" thing won't show me how much gold I've earned today on the Runestone's page (but it does show up on the other games). If you hover over the counter, it tells me how much I can still earn today, and it displays the reduced number (ie, it says I can earn 60k more treasure because I've earned 15k today, but the counter itself does not know 15,000/75,000).

Don't know if that helps? Hopefully there's a fix soon! D:
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66