Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sablebuy my accents [new feb 25th]
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 154 155
@Sableye

I'd still like a copy of polar flares, please!
@Sableye

I'd still like a copy of polar flares, please!
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@Kaegro omg what a pretty spiral! Thank you for letting me know, I'll take you off the list :3
@Kaegro omg what a pretty spiral! Thank you for letting me know, I'll take you off the list :3
@Sableye Will send payment now!
@Sableye Will send payment now!
@Sableye
Ohh! Would it be okay if I payed in mixed? The festival has left me a little short on gems at the moment but I can make the difference with treasure if that's okay! Just let me know and then I'll go ahead and send the payment! (If my math is right, 130g + 259Kt should be correct?)
@Sableye
Ohh! Would it be okay if I payed in mixed? The festival has left me a little short on gems at the moment but I can make the difference with treasure if that's okay! Just let me know and then I'll go ahead and send the payment! (If my math is right, 130g + 259Kt should be correct?)
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@Sableye sending payment for Polar Flares! Also, do you have Solar Flares available...?
@Sableye sending payment for Polar Flares! Also, do you have Solar Flares available...?
@Sableye I'm a bit on the border with Polar flare, probably will still get it. I'm really interested in the coatls sun and polar touched! ooooh my poor gem stash
@Sableye I'm a bit on the border with Polar flare, probably will still get it. I'm really interested in the coatls sun and polar touched! ooooh my poor gem stash
Z7cgb70.png
@Sableye

Can i get a slot for Gaelach Scath? Also if a slot for Polar Flares is open, could i get a slot for that too? Let me know when to send payment ^^
@Sableye

Can i get a slot for Gaelach Scath? Also if a slot for Polar Flares is open, could i get a slot for that too? Let me know when to send payment ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Sableye
Oh gosh, are there any treasure slots left for the imp accent <3 ?? if so i'd love one
@Sableye
Oh gosh, are there any treasure slots left for the imp accent <3 ?? if so i'd love one
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@Sableye

Sending payment for Polar Flares now. I also saw in your OP that there was a pearlcatcher accent called Northern Winds but I wasn't able to find it on your preorder spreadsheet. Is that still going to be available?
@Sableye

Sending payment for Polar Flares now. I also saw in your OP that there was a pearlcatcher accent called Northern Winds but I wasn't able to find it on your preorder spreadsheet. Is that still going to be available?
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@StayingBehind
Mixed is fine :)

@Helfelsba I'm afraid I don't have any solar flares on hand right now

@Espoir Sure, I can put you down for both. Now is fine : )

@TellTale sure!

@solaritude It's on the spreadsheet in the "limited" tab and will be available for preorder until the end of the Gala
@StayingBehind
Mixed is fine :)

@Helfelsba I'm afraid I don't have any solar flares on hand right now

@Espoir Sure, I can put you down for both. Now is fine : )

@TellTale sure!

@solaritude It's on the spreadsheet in the "limited" tab and will be available for preorder until the end of the Gala
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 154 155