Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save our souls (Closed rp- action/war)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 ((Okay let's do this thing! Oh meet my Progen Delinda on that notes.)) [b] Tempest & Akihiko[/b] Tempest felt her heart stop at the words of the two leaders before her. Suddenly hot tears start to slip from her crystalline muzzle as she says, "My heart hurts both of your clans, words can not express the sorrow I feel for you Toothless," turning she looks to both Lichen nad Aster murmuring in sorrow, "My sorrows go to you as well, I pray Mother Glade is with your kin." The empress could feel as the last of her words leave her, a deep burning anger set in. In her mind, she fought the urge turn and slay Dragmar herself. No Imperial has been able to best her yet and no dragon has the right to kill hatchlings. Almost as if to sooth her nerves she felt the familiar presence of her mate brush against her side. Sighing deeply she says, "Akihiko how much have you heard?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13460417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134605/13460417_350.png[/img] [/url] Next to her the bright emperor sighs, his eyes holding the same look of sorrow as hers. All the smaller male states is, "All of it love," then looking down he notes all of the leaders saying with a dip of his head, "Greetings I am emperor Akihiko of the Submerged Willow Sanctuary. I apologize for my sudden appearance friends." Smiling Tempest closes her eyes leaning on her mate slightly whispering, "I'm glad you are here dear but are you prepared for war, my love? They need us, and the one they face is truely a monster." Nodding he declares, "I know this all too well, and we are ready to lend our talons to Alpha Toothless to end this once and for all." [b]Ambrosia[/b] After she pointed Akihiko in the right direction she looked over to the rest of the clan all cloaked in armor. Locking eyes with all of them she says, "Alright everyone now that we are here please be mindful we are participating in a war. Once everything has stettled we will all gather and be given our orders. For now, I have a few for you," Pulling a scroll out of her pack she starts to read to contents out loud, "Warriors gather with Paladin Iris; Mages gather with Heiress Penelope; Priests and Priestesses gather with High Priestess Delinda; everyone else you are with me." The group starts to gather around their leaders chattering in their groups. Slowly Ambrosia blinks motioning for the clan to go to the camp their banners blowing in the icy wind. Next to her she sees the clan standing tall as they walk together to the camp. Her heart warms knowing she is no longer alone and part of her feels the could succeed now. [b]Delinda[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13264353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132644/13264353_350.png[/img] [/url] Next to Ambrosia a painted Spiral adorned in silks smiles to the regent saying, "Don't worry dear, we may a peaceful clan, but we can fight all the same." The high priestess hopes she can see the empress soon since she has something to tell her adoptive daughter. On the way, she saw some odd activity on the border of Frigid Flows. She was not sure if it was the Nightwatch Clans movements or their enemy moving. Regardless someone needs to know of the movement on the border.
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628

((Okay let's do this thing! Oh meet my Progen Delinda on that notes.))

Tempest & Akihiko

Tempest felt her heart stop at the words of the two leaders before her. Suddenly hot tears start to slip from her crystalline muzzle as she says, "My heart hurts both of your clans, words can not express the sorrow I feel for you Toothless," turning she looks to both Lichen nad Aster murmuring in sorrow, "My sorrows go to you as well, I pray Mother Glade is with your kin."

The empress could feel as the last of her words leave her, a deep burning anger set in. In her mind, she fought the urge turn and slay Dragmar herself. No Imperial has been able to best her yet and no dragon has the right to kill hatchlings. Almost as if to sooth her nerves she felt the familiar presence of her mate brush against her side. Sighing deeply she says, "Akihiko how much have you heard?"

13460417_350.png

Next to her the bright emperor sighs, his eyes holding the same look of sorrow as hers. All the smaller male states is, "All of it love," then looking down he notes all of the leaders saying with a dip of his head, "Greetings I am emperor Akihiko of the Submerged Willow Sanctuary. I apologize for my sudden appearance friends."

Smiling Tempest closes her eyes leaning on her mate slightly whispering, "I'm glad you are here dear but are you prepared for war, my love? They need us, and the one they face is truely a monster."

Nodding he declares, "I know this all too well, and we are ready to lend our talons to Alpha Toothless to end this once and for all."

Ambrosia

After she pointed Akihiko in the right direction she looked over to the rest of the clan all cloaked in armor. Locking eyes with all of them she says, "Alright everyone now that we are here please be mindful we are participating in a war. Once everything has stettled we will all gather and be given our orders. For now, I have a few for you," Pulling a scroll out of her pack she starts to read to contents out loud, "Warriors gather with Paladin Iris; Mages gather with Heiress Penelope; Priests and Priestesses gather with High Priestess Delinda; everyone else you are with me."

The group starts to gather around their leaders chattering in their groups. Slowly Ambrosia blinks motioning for the clan to go to the camp their banners blowing in the icy wind. Next to her she sees the clan standing tall as they walk together to the camp. Her heart warms knowing she is no longer alone and part of her feels the could succeed now.

Delinda

13264353_350.png

Next to Ambrosia a painted Spiral adorned in silks smiles to the regent saying, "Don't worry dear, we may a peaceful clan, but we can fight all the same." The high priestess hopes she can see the empress soon since she has something to tell her adoptive daughter. On the way, she saw some odd activity on the border of Frigid Flows. She was not sure if it was the Nightwatch Clans movements or their enemy moving. Regardless someone needs to know of the movement on the border.
@Ethehorse @kate3628 @amehime

(oh god i totes dropped the ball, didn't realise it was my turn ^^; ))

It was all starting to come together now. Suddenly his clan of meager numbers didn't seem so out matched. Suddenly he didn't feel so pressured, so broken. The darkly coloured coatl could breath now that he was no longer drowning in so much, so quietly. These clans that had headed his plea, these dragons that had come to the call of war, these warriors, mages, that had come to his aid against a tyrant that sought to end what ever he felt- they had lifted the weight of dread from his shoulders.

Toothless was beginning to see that it's not just power that wins a war. It's not fear driven slaves to boost your numbers. He may have drive, and a clan that out numbered Toothless' own 5 to one but Toothless? He had something Dragmar would never have.

Fearless passion. Loyalty. Duty. Hounour. and above all else?

Toothless had friends.

"Words can not express the amount of debt I owe all of you. You have come to my clan's call- owing us nothing... and ready to give us everything... when this is over, no matter what happens I want you all to know it was an honour to know you and call each of you friend."
@Ethehorse @kate3628 @amehime

(oh god i totes dropped the ball, didn't realise it was my turn ^^; ))

It was all starting to come together now. Suddenly his clan of meager numbers didn't seem so out matched. Suddenly he didn't feel so pressured, so broken. The darkly coloured coatl could breath now that he was no longer drowning in so much, so quietly. These clans that had headed his plea, these dragons that had come to the call of war, these warriors, mages, that had come to his aid against a tyrant that sought to end what ever he felt- they had lifted the weight of dread from his shoulders.

Toothless was beginning to see that it's not just power that wins a war. It's not fear driven slaves to boost your numbers. He may have drive, and a clan that out numbered Toothless' own 5 to one but Toothless? He had something Dragmar would never have.

Fearless passion. Loyalty. Duty. Hounour. and above all else?

Toothless had friends.

"Words can not express the amount of debt I owe all of you. You have come to my clan's call- owing us nothing... and ready to give us everything... when this is over, no matter what happens I want you all to know it was an honour to know you and call each of you friend."
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Ethehorse @Dragonxborn @amehime (Sorry again for the late reply, guys! I, apparently, can't read >.<' ) [b]Sinister[/b] The young Spiral felt his mulberry wings droop even further than before as more tales of Dragmar's wickedness went about. How did one dragon manage to cause so much misery? and Why? Why would anyone want to cause this, revenge or not? And how was his clan so [i]oblivious [/i]to all of it before they answered the call for help? How had they managed to avoid this wrath? How were they spared, by some miracle or stroke of luck? It wasn't that the Spiral was complaining, he was honestly relieved that they had been spared. But he had to wonder, why them? Why not Toothless's clan? Or Lichen's or Tempest's? Why had their clans not been spared? Why was Clan Misfit spared, while everyone else here had suffered and lost loved ones to this [i][b]monster[/b][/i]? What made them so special? So [i]lucky[/i]? Sinister was taken from his depressing thoughts when a new voice spoke. He glanced over to where the voice came from and visibly startled when he was met with the sight of a bright Imperial. Where had he come from!? How did he not notice such a huge dragon walk up!? How rude of him to not have noticed, especially when he was in a lower position compared to the rest of these dragons! "Greetings to you too, S-Sir," Sinister replied with a dip of his head and a wide grin, though still slightly ashamed of his obliviousness. His (somewhat short) attention was called back to Toothless as he spoke, and once he had finished the young Spiral crocked his head to the side in thought. [i]'Friend?'[/i] he wondered, [i]'Even though he's just barley met me, he considers me a friend? He considers all of us friends?'[/i] Sinister let another huge grin slip onto his features, 'Yeah,' he thought contently, [i]'Friends. All of us, we'll stick together and make sure Dragmar never hurts anyone ever again.'[/i] ----- [b]Broken[/b] The Guardian felt her scars burn in agony as the sight of the huge lightning flight Imperial met her sight, and they burned even more at the fact that Broken hadn't realized he was there until he spoke to his mate. The Guardian realized it was such a petty thing, getting all worked up because of some measly lighting flight dragons whom had done nothing to her. But she couldn't help it. She couldn't help but become angry and hateful every time she saw the bright neon blue eyes of a lightning flight dragon. She couldn't help the fact that she wanted to tear every single one of them apart and make them suffer like she did. She wanted to end the entire flight, even though she[b] knew[/b] that that would never ever avenge Cardinal's death. Nothing would. Because she had already failed Cardinal. And she had also already failed her other sisters that she was [i]supposed to be protecting[/i]. She had failed everyone in one swift moment, and she still couldn't understand [b]why[/b] they hadn't just let her drown in the icy waters that day. That's also why she still couldn't fathom why Toothless was sitting there, calling someone like Sinister and Inferno, two plague-born dragons, friends after all that he's been through. But even though Broken's mind was a blizzard of both burning anger and icy cold hate, the only indication she gave of feeling anything was the subtle twitch of her back right talon. The icy Guardian wondered, in a vain attempt to distract herself, how the rest of today would be and where in the name of the Icewarden Dagger was. And if he was safe. ----- ( I know this is already kind of long and rambly, but I kind of want to follow amehime's lead and introduce some of these guys that I've been dying to rp. Hope that's alright! ^-^ ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=478555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4786/478555_350.png[/img] [/url] Dagger continued marching along with the other dragons in silence as they made their way toward Clan Night Watch's camp, meddling lightly with his new Burnished Filigree Gauntlets as he did so. He wasn't used to wearing them, but he had decided he would need something extra for battle besides his normal Wing Guards. That, and he needed something to protect him from Broken when he told her that they had brought more dragons than the original list had mentioned.... It wasn't that he was afraid she was going to hurt him, no, of course not! She was his friend and she had never hurt him before but, well, he couldn't be too careful. And she was the General, after all, she knew exactly where to hit him if she meant business. Her dad, the best Admiral Clan Misfit has ever had, had taught her everything he knew; Dagger knew he had to be careful. But besides that, he honestly felt okay. He was going on an 'adventure', he was helping other dragons in need, he was going to be able to see his friend again and possibly make new ones too, why wouldn't be be okay? Sure, war was no laughing matter and these dragons had probably suffered through a lot- but he didn't want to think about that, he didn't want to become sad or make anybody else sad. Dagger continued to walk, eyeing his surroundings to make sure everyone was alright before using a small burst of speed to catch up with Sorcerer Fortress, the leader of Clan Misfit's magical army. He was the leader's son, after all, he had to make sure everyone was safe- and he had to lead them there. Once he got to her side he fidgeted with his Gauntlets again, taking care to not crush the note hiding within them. The note that just might make Broken happy. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19770277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197703/19770277_350.png[/img] [/url] Edge continued to waddle behind the larger group of dragons, chatting contently with Silver whom was her only friend assigned on this mission. "You could just ride on my back you know," The Guardian said with a kind smile, "It would make your life easier," "I suppose, but when was life ever easy?" Edge replied, making an attempt at a smile to hide her worry. She had never been to war before, and she was a bit nervous to say the least. Normally, she would have happily taken the opportunity to contently lay on Silver's back, but she would be too fidgety and she didn't want to worry anybody with her problems. "How do you think Sinister is doing?" the Nocturne asked, trying to stray the focus form herself. The Guardian let out a laugh at the question, "I bet he's either trying too hard to make everyone happy or trying to not pee himself because Broken scares him," she answered, making the Nocturne laugh as well. "Or both," Edge commented, pulling another laugh out of the Guardian as well as herself. Something felt off about this whole thing. The war, the enemy, the friends. This journey to the camp felt off too, and Edge just didn't feel safe. She felt like someone or something was watching them as they traveled, waiting to strike. But she didn't dare mention this to Silver as they kept chatting and cracking jokes. She didn't want to worry her, and it was probably just her imagination. Right?
@Ethehorse @Dragonxborn @amehime

(Sorry again for the late reply, guys! I, apparently, can't read >.<' )

Sinister

The young Spiral felt his mulberry wings droop even further than before as more tales of Dragmar's wickedness went about. How did one dragon manage to cause so much misery? and Why? Why would anyone want to cause this, revenge or not?

And how was his clan so oblivious to all of it before they answered the call for help? How had they managed to avoid this wrath? How were they spared, by some miracle or stroke of luck? It wasn't that the Spiral was complaining, he was honestly relieved that they had been spared. But he had to wonder, why them?

Why not Toothless's clan? Or Lichen's or Tempest's? Why had their clans not been spared? Why was Clan Misfit spared, while everyone else here had suffered and lost loved ones to this monster? What made them so special? So lucky?

Sinister was taken from his depressing thoughts when a new voice spoke. He glanced over to where the voice came from and visibly startled when he was met with the sight of a bright Imperial. Where had he come from!? How did he not notice such a huge dragon walk up!? How rude of him to not have noticed, especially when he was in a lower position compared to the rest of these dragons!

"Greetings to you too, S-Sir," Sinister replied with a dip of his head and a wide grin, though still slightly ashamed of his obliviousness.

His (somewhat short) attention was called back to Toothless as he spoke, and once he had finished the young Spiral crocked his head to the side in thought.

'Friend?' he wondered, 'Even though he's just barley met me, he considers me a friend? He considers all of us friends?' Sinister let another huge grin slip onto his features, 'Yeah,' he thought contently, 'Friends. All of us, we'll stick together and make sure Dragmar never hurts anyone ever again.'

Broken
The Guardian felt her scars burn in agony as the sight of the huge lightning flight Imperial met her sight, and they burned even more at the fact that Broken hadn't realized he was there until he spoke to his mate.

The Guardian realized it was such a petty thing, getting all worked up because of some measly lighting flight dragons whom had done nothing to her. But she couldn't help it. She couldn't help but become angry and hateful every time she saw the bright neon blue eyes of a lightning flight dragon. She couldn't help the fact that she wanted to tear every single one of them apart and make them suffer like she did. She wanted to end the entire flight, even though she knew that that would never ever avenge Cardinal's death. Nothing would. Because she had already failed Cardinal. And she had also already failed her other sisters that she was supposed to be protecting. She had failed everyone in one swift moment, and she still couldn't understand why they hadn't just let her drown in the icy waters that day.

That's also why she still couldn't fathom why Toothless was sitting there, calling someone like Sinister and Inferno, two plague-born dragons, friends after all that he's been through.

But even though Broken's mind was a blizzard of both burning anger and icy cold hate, the only indication she gave of feeling anything was the subtle twitch of her back right talon.

The icy Guardian wondered, in a vain attempt to distract herself, how the rest of today would be and where in the name of the Icewarden Dagger was. And if he was safe.
( I know this is already kind of long and rambly, but I kind of want to follow amehime's lead and introduce some of these guys that I've been dying to rp. Hope that's alright! ^-^ )

478555_350.png

Dagger continued marching along with the other dragons in silence as they made their way toward Clan Night Watch's camp, meddling lightly with his new Burnished Filigree Gauntlets as he did so. He wasn't used to wearing them, but he had decided he would need something extra for battle besides his normal Wing Guards. That, and he needed something to protect him from Broken when he told her that they had brought more dragons than the original list had mentioned....

It wasn't that he was afraid she was going to hurt him, no, of course not! She was his friend and she had never hurt him before but, well, he couldn't be too careful. And she was the General, after all, she knew exactly where to hit him if she meant business. Her dad, the best Admiral Clan Misfit has ever had, had taught her everything he knew; Dagger knew he had to be careful.

But besides that, he honestly felt okay. He was going on an 'adventure', he was helping other dragons in need, he was going to be able to see his friend again and possibly make new ones too, why wouldn't be be okay? Sure, war was no laughing matter and these dragons had probably suffered through a lot- but he didn't want to think about that, he didn't want to become sad or make anybody else sad.

Dagger continued to walk, eyeing his surroundings to make sure everyone was alright before using a small burst of speed to catch up with Sorcerer Fortress, the leader of Clan Misfit's magical army. He was the leader's son, after all, he had to make sure everyone was safe- and he had to lead them there.

Once he got to her side he fidgeted with his Gauntlets again, taking care to not crush the note hiding within them. The note that just might make Broken happy.

19770277_350.png

Edge continued to waddle behind the larger group of dragons, chatting contently with Silver whom was her only friend assigned on this mission.

"You could just ride on my back you know," The Guardian said with a kind smile, "It would make your life easier,"

"I suppose, but when was life ever easy?" Edge replied, making an attempt at a smile to hide her worry. She had never been to war before, and she was a bit nervous to say the least. Normally, she would have happily taken the opportunity to contently lay on Silver's back, but she would be too fidgety and she didn't want to worry anybody with her problems. "How do you think Sinister is doing?" the Nocturne asked, trying to stray the focus form herself.

The Guardian let out a laugh at the question, "I bet he's either trying too hard to make everyone happy or trying to not pee himself because Broken scares him," she answered, making the Nocturne laugh as well.

"Or both," Edge commented, pulling another laugh out of the Guardian as well as herself. Something felt off about this whole thing. The war, the enemy, the friends. This journey to the camp felt off too, and Edge just didn't feel safe. She felt like someone or something was watching them as they traveled, waiting to strike.

But she didn't dare mention this to Silver as they kept chatting and cracking jokes. She didn't want to worry her, and it was probably just her imagination. Right?
CgtyAYW.png
@Dragonxborn @kate3628 @Amehime [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12784280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127843/12784280_350.png[/img] [/url] The flight had been a long one for Embyr and his party. It was so cold, the Pearlcatcher could barely feel his wing tips. Oh, how he wished he was a Tundra right now. The more the chilled wind buffeted his scales, the more he longed for the tropical, humidity of the Viridian Labyrinth. Glancing down the ocean below him, he never realized how much icy water was between the Southern Icefield and the Starfall Isles. Glimmering, pure white chunks of ice floes marked the troop's path towards solid land like bread crumb trail. Embyr just hoped they would reach the Snowsquall Tundra soon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15623986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156240/15623986_350.png[/img] [/url] "It should be coming up soon!" Fennel's mate squeaked over the roar of the wind. It was Taiga. The little Fae was born and raised in the Southern Icefield and claimed to know it off the back of her claw. "I hope you're right." Embyr growled. " This cold wind is stupid and [i]unbearable[/i]." "Oh, don't be such a hatchling," Taiga huffed, almost looking offended. "It's not that bad." Embyr rolled his eyes. "Says the Iceborn." He mumbled under his breath. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13834543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138346/13834543_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hey! I think I see it! The Snowsquall!" Agaric shrieked. Embyr squinted ahead. The Mirror was right. Sure enough, in the horizon, he could see a strip of solid land growing closer and closer with each wingbeat. Taiga's large, icey eyes glimmered like freshly fallen snow at the sight of her birth land. "There it is." She breathed. Embyr could tell she had missed this place. He wish could feel the same way about his birth land. Embyr despised it. Embyr beat his wings faster. He turned his head back toward the rest of his clanmates and roared out to them. " Faster now! We're already late!" [b]Lichen and Aster [/b] The elder Tundra smiled Tempest. Her kind worlds were very reassuring, something he needed to hear. His soft, green eyes sparkled with hope, hope for his broken clan and hope for allies. " After this is war is all done and over, I pray that we will still remain friends, all of us." Lichen's legs shook with age as he rose up from his sitting position. "And that we can help heal our clans together." Aster nodded solumnlly at her leader's words. The old Tundra turned his head towards Toothless and replied. " It will be an honor to fight by your side."
@Dragonxborn @kate3628 @Amehime

12784280_350.png

The flight had been a long one for Embyr and his party. It was so cold, the Pearlcatcher could barely feel his wing tips. Oh, how he wished he was a Tundra right now. The more the chilled wind buffeted his scales, the more he longed for the tropical, humidity of the Viridian Labyrinth. Glancing down the ocean below him, he never realized how much icy water was between the Southern Icefield and the Starfall Isles. Glimmering, pure white chunks of ice floes marked the troop's path towards solid land like bread crumb trail. Embyr just hoped they would reach the Snowsquall Tundra soon.

15623986_350.png

"It should be coming up soon!" Fennel's mate squeaked over the roar of the wind. It was Taiga. The little Fae was born and raised in the Southern Icefield and claimed to know it off the back of her claw. "I hope you're right." Embyr growled. " This cold wind is stupid and unbearable."

"Oh, don't be such a hatchling," Taiga huffed, almost looking offended. "It's not that bad." Embyr rolled his eyes. "Says the Iceborn." He mumbled under his breath.

13834543_350.png

"Hey! I think I see it! The Snowsquall!" Agaric shrieked. Embyr squinted ahead. The Mirror was right. Sure enough, in the horizon, he could see a strip of solid land growing closer and closer with each wingbeat. Taiga's large, icey eyes glimmered like freshly fallen snow at the sight of her birth land. "There it is." She breathed. Embyr could tell she had missed this place. He wish could feel the same way about his birth land. Embyr despised it.

Embyr beat his wings faster. He turned his head back toward the rest of his clanmates and roared out to them. " Faster now! We're already late!"

Lichen and Aster

The elder Tundra smiled Tempest. Her kind worlds were very reassuring, something he needed to hear. His soft, green eyes sparkled with hope, hope for his broken clan and hope for allies. " After this is war is all done and over, I pray that we will still remain friends, all of us." Lichen's legs shook with age as he rose up from his sitting position. "And that we can help heal our clans together." Aster nodded solumnlly at her leader's words. The old Tundra turned his head towards Toothless and replied. " It will be an honor to fight by your side."

frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 [b]Tempest & Akihiko[/b] The empress looks to Toothless and smiles pouring her heart into her words by saying, "You owe me nothing, nor will you ever. Regardless I am honored to be called your friend," eyeing Akihiko who nods she continues after looking at every dragon around her., "both of us are truly honored to be with such brave souls. I agree with Lichen, we should remain friends after this a well." Next to Tempest, Akihiko nods his smile a little wider. After his mate finishes talking he looks at the little Spiral and chuckles, "Hello It's nice to meet you. But there is no need to call me sir, please just call me Akihiko or just Hiko if you wish." The lightning Imperial also looks to the hooded Guardian discreetly wondering why she had not spoken. Shaking it off he turns to check and see if the rest of the clan had appeared yet. He could see the shapes of every single dragon and Bloodstone and Ormr as they flanked the group. Part of him worried for his daughter since it had been so long since she was on the ice. ------------------------------------------- ((Note: Tempest adopted Penelope as her own when she found the Coatl as a hatchling. Oh and Pene' is completely blind.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13220029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132201/13220029_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Penelope[/b] The heiress briskly pads trough the snow while paying attention to where she is going. This is one of the few times she curses her blindness since normally she does not need help to get around. Now she is forced to be lead by another dragon. Luckily young Ursa still understands her independence so she just matches her pace. The bad part is Penelope does not think going slow is of any use, so poor Ursa has to jog to match the heiresses walk. Part of the pink Coatl feels bad but the other just wants to back beside her mother. Since she is not fond of being back in the place that almost killed her so long ago. As childish as it might seem to some Penelope fears for her life out in the open since she can't defend herself as well as she would like. Tempest has always been able to protect her out on the ice the few times she has returned. Now she is on her own without her mother or her mate beside her. Mostly her discomfort comes from her not being about to sense heat as well with how cold it is. Silently shaking it off she keeps walking until she is told to stop. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Ambrosia[/b] Finally able to see the leaders the regent stops the group and tells them to raise their banners. Thinking quickly, she knows they might be in deliberations so she takes a deep breath and she paces ahead to the leaders and calls to them from a few yards away, "The army of the Submerged Willow Sanctuary has arrived may we approach?
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628

Tempest & Akihiko

The empress looks to Toothless and smiles pouring her heart into her words by saying, "You owe me nothing, nor will you ever. Regardless I am honored to be called your friend," eyeing Akihiko who nods she continues after looking at every dragon around her., "both of us are truly honored to be with such brave souls. I agree with Lichen, we should remain friends after this a well."

Next to Tempest, Akihiko nods his smile a little wider. After his mate finishes talking he looks at the little Spiral and chuckles, "Hello It's nice to meet you. But there is no need to call me sir, please just call me Akihiko or just Hiko if you wish."

The lightning Imperial also looks to the hooded Guardian discreetly wondering why she had not spoken. Shaking it off he turns to check and see if the rest of the clan had appeared yet. He could see the shapes of every single dragon and Bloodstone and Ormr as they flanked the group. Part of him worried for his daughter since it had been so long since she was on the ice.

((Note: Tempest adopted Penelope as her own when she found the Coatl as a hatchling. Oh and Pene' is completely blind.))

13220029_350.png

Penelope

The heiress briskly pads trough the snow while paying attention to where she is going. This is one of the few times she curses her blindness since normally she does not need help to get around. Now she is forced to be lead by another dragon. Luckily young Ursa still understands her independence so she just matches her pace. The bad part is Penelope does not think going slow is of any use, so poor Ursa has to jog to match the heiresses walk.

Part of the pink Coatl feels bad but the other just wants to back beside her mother. Since she is not fond of being back in the place that almost killed her so long ago. As childish as it might seem to some Penelope fears for her life out in the open since she can't defend herself as well as she would like. Tempest has always been able to protect her out on the ice the few times she has returned. Now she is on her own without her mother or her mate beside her. Mostly her discomfort comes from her not being about to sense heat as well with how cold it is. Silently shaking it off she keeps walking until she is told to stop.

Ambrosia

Finally able to see the leaders the regent stops the group and tells them to raise their banners. Thinking quickly, she knows they might be in deliberations so she takes a deep breath and she paces ahead to the leaders and calls to them from a few yards away, "The army of the Submerged Willow Sanctuary has arrived may we approach?
@dragonxborn @kate3628 @Ethehorse @Amehime [center]War paint[/center] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18072822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180729/18072822_350.png[/img] [/url] The red eyes of the pearl catcher peer through the trees at the gathering of dragons just out of ear shot. [i] Toothless. The great nightwatch clan leader. [/i] He had heard of him before. A skilled warrior, so young to be called an alpha. He had respect for him, but would keep his reserves until he knew for sure this coatl was all he was said to be as a warrior. War paint was a fighter through and through. He was the only one in his clan that did not possess magical powers, he fought with brute strength and skill. The collection of creatures in the forest hollow seemed to be an eclectic bunch, everything from spirals to imps. Variety. He liked that. That was how you won a fight. A collection of skills ready to combat anything thrown. He called over his shoulder in a language lost to most, the original language of the lightning region- it had not been used since everyone started converting to common. The group of pearl catchers moved forward out of the covering. Several glimmer bellies shimmered in the light. One pearl catcher was dressed in full garb and look extremely important. They followed in a formation, silently announcing that this wasn't their first rodeo. If this "dragmar" wanted a war? Well he was going to get one.
@dragonxborn
@kate3628
@Ethehorse
@Amehime
War paint

18072822_350.png

The red eyes of the pearl catcher peer through the trees at the gathering of dragons just out of ear shot.

Toothless. The great nightwatch clan leader.

He had heard of him before. A skilled warrior, so young to be called an alpha. He had respect for him, but would keep his reserves until he knew for sure this coatl was all he was said to be as a warrior.

War paint was a fighter through and through. He was the only one in his clan that did not possess magical powers, he fought with brute strength and skill.

The collection of creatures in the forest hollow seemed to be an eclectic bunch, everything from spirals to imps. Variety. He liked that. That was how you won a fight. A collection of skills ready to combat anything thrown.

He called over his shoulder in a language lost to most, the original language of the lightning region- it had not been used since everyone started converting to common.

The group of pearl catchers moved forward out of the covering. Several glimmer bellies shimmered in the light. One pearl catcher was dressed in full garb and look extremely important. They followed in a formation, silently announcing that this wasn't their first rodeo.

If this "dragmar" wanted a war? Well he was going to get one.
lightningbanner_zps5601bf18.png
@kate3628 @Ethehorse @Amehime @Stormwalker

How lucky the alpha was. He was surrounded by an ever growing band of allies and dragons kind enough to lay their lives down with him to protect the world from this tyrant Imperial.

Several new dragons approached and he turned his attention to the banners waving just in sight.

"Approach! Well met warriors!"

The coatl waited for them to close the distance before he dipped his head.

"Thank you for coming. Your presence is greatly appreciated. Our food is yours if you are hungry, our water is yours if you thirst, and our nests are yours if you tire."

For once in a long time Toothless was starting to harbor hope in his heart. He was starting to feel like they could win, they could end him- and maybe just maybe, they wouldnt have to lose any friends.

Time was closing in though. He had to get all of these dragons trained, and fitted for combat before Dragmar could sink his sickly talons into them.

He grew anxious with the fear of failure, being unable to protect these dragons like he was unable to protect his own clan. He wasn't like most alphas. It wasnt a protect your own. No, the alpha protects them -all-

Toothless turned back to his alpha friends.

"Shall we break for food and drink, and then reconvene in the morning to discuss strategy?"

Suddenly a new movement caught his eye. To his left, out of the trees came a pack of pearl catchers. Their apparent leader was covered in scars, his eyes shown bright with hte blood of plague. Behind him were several glimmer scaled dragons. They approached in a sequence, they seemed practiced and knowledgable.

Who could this be?
@kate3628 @Ethehorse @Amehime @Stormwalker

How lucky the alpha was. He was surrounded by an ever growing band of allies and dragons kind enough to lay their lives down with him to protect the world from this tyrant Imperial.

Several new dragons approached and he turned his attention to the banners waving just in sight.

"Approach! Well met warriors!"

The coatl waited for them to close the distance before he dipped his head.

"Thank you for coming. Your presence is greatly appreciated. Our food is yours if you are hungry, our water is yours if you thirst, and our nests are yours if you tire."

For once in a long time Toothless was starting to harbor hope in his heart. He was starting to feel like they could win, they could end him- and maybe just maybe, they wouldnt have to lose any friends.

Time was closing in though. He had to get all of these dragons trained, and fitted for combat before Dragmar could sink his sickly talons into them.

He grew anxious with the fear of failure, being unable to protect these dragons like he was unable to protect his own clan. He wasn't like most alphas. It wasnt a protect your own. No, the alpha protects them -all-

Toothless turned back to his alpha friends.

"Shall we break for food and drink, and then reconvene in the morning to discuss strategy?"

Suddenly a new movement caught his eye. To his left, out of the trees came a pack of pearl catchers. Their apparent leader was covered in scars, his eyes shown bright with hte blood of plague. Behind him were several glimmer scaled dragons. They approached in a sequence, they seemed practiced and knowledgable.

Who could this be?
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @Amehime @Stormwalker

Sinister

The little Spiral nodded at Akihiko with a smile, but didn't say a word in fear of calling him 'sir' again out of instinct. Heck, now that he thought about it he'll probably end up calling multiple dragons here 'sir' or 'ma'am' on command before he could stop himself...

The Plague-born dragon's eyes lit up at the prospect of food. He knew it was a selfish request, but dead gods he was hungry. He was always hungry, to be honest- but this time it was more so than usual. Hopeful eyes looked over to the stone-like Guardian, knowing at this point she would probably start calling the shots. He wanted her to nod at the very least. She didn't have to move or speak- he just needed that one nod to confirm everything.

'Food and strategy will have to wait,' Sinister noted, watching as the rest of the armadas(for lack of a better word) began to arrive. He needed to greet these dragons first, as well as make sure the help from Clan Misfit got here safely. Food would come later. For everyone, hopefully.

The Spiral offered the approaching dragons a large grin and dipped his head respectfully, wanting to make a good impression. His blood red eyes looked with curious interest at the banners the army of the Submerged Willow Sanctuary carried. What were they for? To show clan pride? A way of saying 'please don't attack us, we're friendly'? Whatever the reason was, Sinister liked them. They were interesting.

His curiosity fled him though, when he noticed another group of dragons approaching. At first, the little Spiral had felt joy, assuming that their friends had made it here safely with the rest of the armies.

But that wasn't clan Misfit. They didn't have any Pearlcatchers, and these dragons walked and moved in a way that was... different from what he was used too. Sinister felt uneasy at the sight of them.

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything," Sinister began slowly, his tail tip twitching, "But who are they?"
Broken

The female Guardian turned her attention to the approaching army, instantly assuming the worst when she noted that the leader had red eyes. There wasn't a representative after all, or any sort of warning that these dragons were friends and not foes.

But... the enemy wouldn't just waltz out of hiding like this. And the fact that Toothless wasn't reacting in an aggressive manner only added to her pondering. Despite her reasonings, her mussels still bunched up under Obsidian scales, ready to attack if something went awry.

In the back of her mind, Broken knew she had nothing to worry about should something go wrong. There were many great leaders here as well as their armies, if these new dragons were enemies they wouldn't stand a chance against all of these dragons combined.

None of them would, come to think of it.

'Strength in numbers,' she noted dully, her icy eyes leaving the strange dragons for only a moment when she noticed Obsidian and Thistle scales slinking out of the forest.

Dagger and Fortress.
Dagger

The male Guardian let his eyes take in every detail of the camp as he and Sorcerer Fortress slowly entered it. Everything here was so different than what he was used too! Well, different but familiar. He noticed that Clan Nightwatch did have some of the same things as Clan Misfit did, just styled and run differently from what he could tell.

His eyes focused on a group of varied dragons just a bit a head

'The leaders,' he noted, picking out Broken and Sinister from the bunch. Why did the Spiral look so worried? He normally had some sort of goofy or playful grin plastered on his face...

Dagger took a step forward, his powerful jaws parting to offer some form of greeting to the gathered dragons... That is, until Fortress extended her wing out in front of him. The younger male looked to the magic dragoness with confusion, expecting some sort of clarification for her actions.

But to his dismay, all she did was shake her head and slowly lower her denim colored wing; her Ice flight eyes looking around with concern.

What was going on?
Edge
Tiny feet settled on shiny silver scales as the armada waited for the signal to continue moving into the clearing.

"I still don't see why we can't just walk right in," the Nocturne muttered form her place on Silver's back, comfortably laying in the sun.

Yes, she had no dignity left. Yes, she was tired from stubbornly walking all the way here when she had easier means to travel by. And yes, she had tired herself out even more because of her own foolish paranoia. And she felt safer on her friend's back, so this was happening now.

"It's polite," Silver's answer came quickly, excitement hidden in her voice. "Besides, we don't want to startle them into randomly attacking."

"Yeah, but if Broken and Sinister warned them that we were coming, shouldn't they be expecting us?" Edge asked in return. "And the other armies?"

"Doesn't change the fact that it's polite," Silver commented, glancing back at the smaller dragon. "If I was the leader of a clan, allies or not, I wouldn't want random groups of dragons entering my territory unannounced."

"I suppose." Edge answered, an odd feeling settling into her gut once more, "But it's been a few minutes, shouldn't we have received the signal by now?"

"They're probably just discussing things," The Guardian answered with a grin, "We're fine."

'Then why don't I feel fine?'

"Yeah, you're probably right."
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @Amehime @Stormwalker

Sinister

The little Spiral nodded at Akihiko with a smile, but didn't say a word in fear of calling him 'sir' again out of instinct. Heck, now that he thought about it he'll probably end up calling multiple dragons here 'sir' or 'ma'am' on command before he could stop himself...

The Plague-born dragon's eyes lit up at the prospect of food. He knew it was a selfish request, but dead gods he was hungry. He was always hungry, to be honest- but this time it was more so than usual. Hopeful eyes looked over to the stone-like Guardian, knowing at this point she would probably start calling the shots. He wanted her to nod at the very least. She didn't have to move or speak- he just needed that one nod to confirm everything.

'Food and strategy will have to wait,' Sinister noted, watching as the rest of the armadas(for lack of a better word) began to arrive. He needed to greet these dragons first, as well as make sure the help from Clan Misfit got here safely. Food would come later. For everyone, hopefully.

The Spiral offered the approaching dragons a large grin and dipped his head respectfully, wanting to make a good impression. His blood red eyes looked with curious interest at the banners the army of the Submerged Willow Sanctuary carried. What were they for? To show clan pride? A way of saying 'please don't attack us, we're friendly'? Whatever the reason was, Sinister liked them. They were interesting.

His curiosity fled him though, when he noticed another group of dragons approaching. At first, the little Spiral had felt joy, assuming that their friends had made it here safely with the rest of the armies.

But that wasn't clan Misfit. They didn't have any Pearlcatchers, and these dragons walked and moved in a way that was... different from what he was used too. Sinister felt uneasy at the sight of them.

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything," Sinister began slowly, his tail tip twitching, "But who are they?"
Broken

The female Guardian turned her attention to the approaching army, instantly assuming the worst when she noted that the leader had red eyes. There wasn't a representative after all, or any sort of warning that these dragons were friends and not foes.

But... the enemy wouldn't just waltz out of hiding like this. And the fact that Toothless wasn't reacting in an aggressive manner only added to her pondering. Despite her reasonings, her mussels still bunched up under Obsidian scales, ready to attack if something went awry.

In the back of her mind, Broken knew she had nothing to worry about should something go wrong. There were many great leaders here as well as their armies, if these new dragons were enemies they wouldn't stand a chance against all of these dragons combined.

None of them would, come to think of it.

'Strength in numbers,' she noted dully, her icy eyes leaving the strange dragons for only a moment when she noticed Obsidian and Thistle scales slinking out of the forest.

Dagger and Fortress.
Dagger

The male Guardian let his eyes take in every detail of the camp as he and Sorcerer Fortress slowly entered it. Everything here was so different than what he was used too! Well, different but familiar. He noticed that Clan Nightwatch did have some of the same things as Clan Misfit did, just styled and run differently from what he could tell.

His eyes focused on a group of varied dragons just a bit a head

'The leaders,' he noted, picking out Broken and Sinister from the bunch. Why did the Spiral look so worried? He normally had some sort of goofy or playful grin plastered on his face...

Dagger took a step forward, his powerful jaws parting to offer some form of greeting to the gathered dragons... That is, until Fortress extended her wing out in front of him. The younger male looked to the magic dragoness with confusion, expecting some sort of clarification for her actions.

But to his dismay, all she did was shake her head and slowly lower her denim colored wing; her Ice flight eyes looking around with concern.

What was going on?
Edge
Tiny feet settled on shiny silver scales as the armada waited for the signal to continue moving into the clearing.

"I still don't see why we can't just walk right in," the Nocturne muttered form her place on Silver's back, comfortably laying in the sun.

Yes, she had no dignity left. Yes, she was tired from stubbornly walking all the way here when she had easier means to travel by. And yes, she had tired herself out even more because of her own foolish paranoia. And she felt safer on her friend's back, so this was happening now.

"It's polite," Silver's answer came quickly, excitement hidden in her voice. "Besides, we don't want to startle them into randomly attacking."

"Yeah, but if Broken and Sinister warned them that we were coming, shouldn't they be expecting us?" Edge asked in return. "And the other armies?"

"Doesn't change the fact that it's polite," Silver commented, glancing back at the smaller dragon. "If I was the leader of a clan, allies or not, I wouldn't want random groups of dragons entering my territory unannounced."

"I suppose." Edge answered, an odd feeling settling into her gut once more, "But it's been a few minutes, shouldn't we have received the signal by now?"

"They're probably just discussing things," The Guardian answered with a grin, "We're fine."

'Then why don't I feel fine?'

"Yeah, you're probably right."
CgtyAYW.png
@Dragonxborn, @kate3628, @Ethehorse, and @Stormwalker [b]Akihiko:[/b] Akihiko's head turns to the approaching group with interest his bright eyes glowing with concern. Out if confusion and instinct, he says to Sinister "I'm not sure, I've met many dragons in my day, but I think they are of an old lightning clan. That was the old tongue... I've studied it before. Few know it let alone speak it anymore. Every flight used to have one, it made trade hard so everyone has since moved to common." Looking over to his mate who has her eyes on the group. He can't tell what she was thinking or how she felt. She seems to be either counting them or pondering if she should greet them. When she nods at their leader he lets out a breath of relief. Yet he can see her guard is still up, by the way, she holds herself. He knows that stance, she held herself the same way when they were about to be attacked by Prism. He could barely hear her low growl lifting a wing he back toward Sinister whispering "Stay behind me, I'm not sure what they are up too. Don't worry I will protect you if something happens." Suddenly he sees more movement looking over he sees two dragons approaching the red-hooded Guardian. To himself, he murmurs, "It would seem everyone is going to be here soon, yet I can't seem to shake my worry." Looking back ahead he locks eyes with Iris who whips her head around to look at the newcomers. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Iris:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15084470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150845/15084470_350.png[/img] [/url] At Akihiko's signal whips her head around to look at the incoming army. Slowly she takes the side of the empress the emblem on her brow taking on a bright glow. With her tail, she tells the knights to stand on guard but don't look too aggressive. It would seem the once happy murmurs of the clan how now died into hushed whispers and low toned growls and hisses. Flicking her wing at her empress she mutters, " Your highness easy up stance we have your back. Sairsha, Bloodstone, Ursa, Ormr, and Opioras are ready to defend if need be." Much to the paladin's surprise, Tempest stance does back to a peaceful one. Her head high and wings relaxed she turns away the urge to fight now out of her system. The Imperial goes back to Akihiko's side where he is protecting a Spiral. Iris, in turn, puffs herself up and takes up guard her trained eyes noticing everyone that could be a problem. She wanted to display this was not her first war and nothing could slip past her. One does not become the paladin of the Lightweaver by being subpar. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Delinda & Ormr:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13264354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132644/13264354_350.png[/img] [/url] Blinks slowly recognizing the group as the ones she saw moving on the border. They most have picked up their pace when they saw them overhead. Next to her Ormr mutters, "Well Del it would seem they need to tone down their vibe. It looks like Tempest wants to murder them, now Iris has joined in." She sighs from her place atop his head, "No kidding we are at war and they are late. Now they have the camp in a tizzy. Let me try to calm our group down." Hoping of his head, she puts herself it the path of the group. Fixing her silks she smiles and lets her light green emblem glow. Calling as loudly as she can towards the new groups she says in a polite and kind tone, "Greetings to you, I am high priestess Delinda of the Willowroot Temple. Are you here by chance to aid Clan Nightwatch?"
@Dragonxborn, @kate3628, @Ethehorse, and @Stormwalker

Akihiko:

Akihiko's head turns to the approaching group with interest his bright eyes glowing with concern. Out if confusion and instinct, he says to Sinister "I'm not sure, I've met many dragons in my day, but I think they are of an old lightning clan. That was the old tongue... I've studied it before. Few know it let alone speak it anymore. Every flight used to have one, it made trade hard so everyone has since moved to common."

Looking over to his mate who has her eyes on the group. He can't tell what she was thinking or how she felt. She seems to be either counting them or pondering if she should greet them. When she nods at their leader he lets out a breath of relief. Yet he can see her guard is still up, by the way, she holds herself. He knows that stance, she held herself the same way when they were about to be attacked by Prism. He could barely hear her low growl lifting a wing he back toward Sinister whispering "Stay behind me, I'm not sure what they are up too. Don't worry I will protect you if something happens."

Suddenly he sees more movement looking over he sees two dragons approaching the red-hooded Guardian. To himself, he murmurs, "It would seem everyone is going to be here soon, yet I can't seem to shake my worry." Looking back ahead he locks eyes with Iris who whips her head around to look at the newcomers.

Iris:

15084470_350.png

At Akihiko's signal whips her head around to look at the incoming army. Slowly she takes the side of the empress the emblem on her brow taking on a bright glow. With her tail, she tells the knights to stand on guard but don't look too aggressive. It would seem the once happy murmurs of the clan how now died into hushed whispers and low toned growls and hisses. Flicking her wing at her empress she mutters, " Your highness easy up stance we have your back. Sairsha, Bloodstone, Ursa, Ormr, and Opioras are ready to defend if need be."

Much to the paladin's surprise, Tempest stance does back to a peaceful one. Her head high and wings relaxed she turns away the urge to fight now out of her system. The Imperial goes back to Akihiko's side where he is protecting a Spiral. Iris, in turn, puffs herself up and takes up guard her trained eyes noticing everyone that could be a problem. She wanted to display this was not her first war and nothing could slip past her. One does not become the paladin of the Lightweaver by being subpar.

Delinda & Ormr:

13264354_350.png

Blinks slowly recognizing the group as the ones she saw moving on the border. They most have picked up their pace when they saw them overhead. Next to her Ormr mutters, "Well Del it would seem they need to tone down their vibe. It looks like Tempest wants to murder them, now Iris has joined in." She sighs from her place atop his head, "No kidding we are at war and they are late. Now they have the camp in a tizzy. Let me try to calm our group down."

Hoping of his head, she puts herself it the path of the group. Fixing her silks she smiles and lets her light green emblem glow. Calling as loudly as she can towards the new groups she says in a polite and kind tone, "Greetings to you, I am high priestess Delinda of the Willowroot Temple. Are you here by chance to aid Clan Nightwatch?"
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @Stormwalker

Did we just go poof again?
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @Stormwalker

Did we just go poof again?
1 2 3 4 5 6